Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,540
    Given: 6,493

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    WV, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Alabama, Arkansas all rank lowest in healthcare and education along with the highest percentages of Poverty. The sad thing is most of the states have the resources to be successful.
    Look on the bright side. They look like Heaven compared to Northern Democratic inner cities.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,037
    Given: 10,307

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Texas is purple right now. Leftists only start calling a state purple when it's already in their bag. A clever trick, to be sure, because it keeps our attention on "swing states" that we have no chance of winning. Meanwhile, states we consider red, like Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, are moving left. And it's very much tied to immigration. California was red thirty years ago. Mexicans/Hispanics vote left, in spite of their supposed religious values. They may not be impenetrable bedrock like blacks, but they're still solidly leftwing when taken as a whole. Do not count on conversion; it won't happen. And if it does, it will only come as the right shifts leftward.
    NC is going to be Virginia in another few years. Chapel Hill is their "Charlottesville", plus Asheville is almost full on communist. Virginia was purple for years before it went "blue" but if removed about 4 counties, VA would still be Red. Population shifts and demographics.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,986
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

Dem-controlled armed forces will invade and take over any Republican state that votes to secede. We are all being monitored online by them anyway, so, they won't allow any such plan to gather outside support to begin with.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Some regions are Purple. The state likely is Violet Red after you combine the regions like a painter. Trump got increases in both Black and Latino votes. The times, they are a'changin'.

I don't really think that those mentioned states are moving left. Again, it's just certain regions that are skunks at the garden party and turds in the punch bowl. I also think that there's widespread cheating in Democratic precincts. The Slow Joe regime knows that, which is why they compare voting integrity laws to Jim Crow.
    Yeah, it's just certain regions. But those regions end up controlling the state. I'm in Illinois, absolutely and utterly controlled by Chicago. It doesn't matter how right-wing people are downstate. They have been rendered irrelevant. It'll be the same in the states I mentioned if immigration from outside the country and migration within the country continue.

As for minorities, Trump's increases were very minor. And that's all we could get running a vastly superior candidate who isn't even very conservative. If that doesn't say something about the state of affairs, I don't know what does. But I've said this before.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    NC is going to be Virginia in another few years. Chapel Hill is their "Charlottesville", plus Asheville is almost full on communist. Virginia was purple for years before it went "blue" but if removed about 4 counties, VA would still be Red. Population shifts and demographics.
    Exactly, but it wasn't talked about as a purple state until it was already gone. That's the game. Of course, it's only a few densely-populated counties that tipped it. As I say above, that's true of many/most blue states. Illinois, California, Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania, Maine - they're all red in the countryside. That isn't enough for us. If leftists can take a few choice counties, they're golden. And that's easy to do when you're shipping in Third Worlders at the rate they're doing.

Last Online
    06-10-2022 @ 05:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    British American
    Ancestry
    Colonial British American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

For every Mexican American the Republicans gain in South Texas, there are two new liberal voters in the main cities.

If you look at the trends, every 2 years since 2012, the writing is on the wall for the Texas GOP.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    I'd love to see it in my lifetime. Would be a Berlin Wall moment.
    Yep. I think the city of Atlanta with its huge Democrat population shouldn't be part of the new liberated South. It should be walled in I think. Maybe New Orleans as well. A different culture from the surrounding countryside and smaller towns. Or perhaps there should be mass population exchange if these cities want to be incorporated.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,034

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Idk if I see this happening. The South is made up of some of the poorest states in the country and Texas will be blue by the next election or so.
    Haha no way! Texas won't be blue in the foreseeable future, because of stricter election laws now being passed to prevent fraud.

And, the southern states are wealthy enough, they're by no means poor, especially not Texas and Florida, whose economies will drive the region.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,540
    Given: 6,493

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Yeah, it's just certain regions. But those regions end up controlling the state. I'm in Illinois, absolutely and utterly controlled by Chicago. It doesn't matter how right-wing people are downstate. They have been rendered irrelevant. It'll be the same in the states I mentioned if immigration from outside the country and migration within the country continue.

As for minorities, Trump's increases were very minor. And that's all we could get running a vastly superior candidate who isn't even very conservative. If that doesn't say something about the state of affairs, I don't know what does. But I've said this before.
    That's a major problem with urban regions. The city tail wags the state dog. That's why parts, of Oregon and Washington, call for secession from their home states. They want a successful secession from metastasizing Marxism.

"Votes", from illegal immigrants, are worrying too. The Democrats would call for a Great Wall Of Mexico if they weren't guaranteed votes from them. Just look at how they react to Cubans who want to flee communism. They tell them to stay put, and it's not because they care about their safety.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,232
    Given: 15,993

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Haha no way! Texas won't be blue in the foreseeable future, because of stricter election laws now being passed to prevent fraud.

And, the southern states are wealthy enough, they're by no means poor, especially not Texas and Florida, whose economies will drive the region.
    My prediction still stands the same.

Between all the migrants from the pacific coast and youth (legal citizens of immigrant parents) I think the change to blue will most certainly happen. It’s the outskirts of Texas that has been keeping it a red state but it’s hanging by its thread. I agree if Texas stays red it would most certainly help be a driving force for the secession, but living and seeing what’s going on down there, I just don’t see it happening. (I may be in Denver now, but all my family still resides in Texas)
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information