Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Forero de habla hispana mas xenofóbico/racista de TA

El_Jibaro

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Silvernight might not seem as racist but his case is bizzare. The dude has stated several times that he is white and even lied saying that during his time in Florida some people referred to him as such. He once also mentioned that in the DR people have called him rubio and that's just nuts.
    WHAT

Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Alnortedelsur is openly racist. You might not see it because now he doesn't post as much anymore. That or the fact that he has became more political correct.

Silvernight might not seem as racist but his case is bizzare. The dude has stated several times that he is white and even lied saying that during his time in Florida some people referred to him as such. He once also mentioned that in the DR people have called him rubio and that's just nuts. That dude's face and skintone is super average for him to get even light skinned. He is not even an euro mulatto. But oh well, I am no one to judge. Have to admit I lost respect for him though.

There are a few other posters that seem to have a complex or uppity thing going on based in their earlier posting history but I won't mention names.
    I've been on the forum for almost 1 year and for me Alnortedelsur has always been a normal member, I've never seen him paint a Venezuela more euro than it really is, or lie or underestimate the native/SSA component of Venezuela, in these threads he makes about Venezuelan states he always posted "Normal Venezuelans" does not force the euro component or something, well for me through these threads Venezuela is well represented, has mestizos, triracials, whites, mulattos, blacks etc.

Silvernight is evangelical as far as I can remember, and people like that tend to be more radical in every way with their exaggerated conservatism, so to be expected a few things... And actually I was reading a thread by him these days, he considered himself a "white mulatto" or something, I must admit I laugh a lot

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    I've been on the forum for almost 1 year and for me Alnortedelsur has always been a normal member, I've never seen him paint a Venezuela more euro than it really is, or lie or underestimate the native/SSA component of Venezuela, in these threads he makes about Venezuelan states he always posted "Normal Venezuelans" does not force the euro component or something, well for me through these threads Venezuela is well represented, has mestizos, triracials, whites, mulattos, blacks etc.

Silvernight is evangelical as far as I can remember, and people like that tend to be more radical in every way with their exaggerated conservatism, so to be expected a few things... And actually I was reading a thread by him these days, he considered himself a "white mulatto" or something, I must admit I laugh a lot
    No no. Not a "white mulatto". He considers white white (branco branco). He is also weird because there is no way you are going to be an evangelical while at the same time openly hating certain groups (he hates Haitians for example). That's quite hypocrital LMAO.

Alnortedelsur is not a bad posters but if you read his older posts you'll see what I'm talking about. It's not only about painting your country more euro or less amerindian really. But yeah, he is not problematic (I never said he was).

El_Jibaro

0 Not allowed!

Yes, to me Alnorte is a good user. I could be wrong but he doesn't give me the impression of a racist, maybe he was different before, although he says things sometimes that I don't agree with.

Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ancestry
    Southern Europe, Middle Eastern and Indigenous of Ecuador
    Country
    Ecuador
    Taxonomy
    Berid + Atlanto-Med minor Andid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,574
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Algunos usuarios europeos tienden a ser "xenófobos" con los usuarios latinoamericanos

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,913
    Given: 4,641

0 Not allowed!

In his older posts (and in ABF) he used to throw passive-aggressive jabs at us Domis. More than a few times I almost came close to chewing his head off over it like I used to do with the afram lot over there, but then I checked up the date of their being done and realized it wasn't worth the trouble reviving ancient things. There should be a rule for new posters on this forum commanding them to let dead threads stay dead.

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,836
    Given: 5,025

1 Not allowed!

People change. I was also very racist when it comes to my internet posts some years ago. I don't care if Alnorte was racist back then. If he changed and never harmed anyone on real life based on their race, then fuck it.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,913
    Given: 4,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Jibaro View Post
    WHAT
    Yep. He insisted so much on it back on ABF that Elias got tired of it and ended up banning him because of that. Gave the black powah crowd over there plenty of ammo to lob on our heads for a while.

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,836
    Given: 5,025

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf97 View Post
    Algunos usuarios europeos tienden a ser "xenófobos" con los usuarios latinoamericanos

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk
    That's true, some see the "sudacas" as inferiors, when they being Europeans is not their merit. And the acomplishments of a minority of Euros is also not their merit.

El_Jibaro

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andullero View Post
    Yep. He insisted so much on it back on ABF that Elias got tired of it and ended up banning him because of that. Gave the black powah crowd over there plenty of ammo to lob on our heads for a while.
    He looks like a typical mixed Caribeño guy though jaja, I don't understand. Its not even that he's like a white looking quadroon or octoroon. He looks clearly non white and literally no one would perceive him as such

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information