Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
A few years back, I thought that a version of the Chinese social credit score system would spread to other countries. That came to fruition in 2021. The COVID-19 tracking and tracing scheme can be used for a variety of things. These draconian measures would have been unthinkable in the past, even during much worse outbreaks.

Australia and France face literal tyranny now. Martial law, as well as vaccine passports, are nightmares that are now in the waking lives of people in those countries. While health identifiers may not be the actual Mark of the Beast, they could be precursors to it. The camel's nose is under the tent.

You are so right about the past! I would risk my life to take a trip back to the '80s or '90s if there was a time machine. We've gone from normal to weird in a seeming blink of an eye. Life is like a dystopian science fiction movie.

I don't believe or trust the "experts". They continue to lie, and they have no credibility. Honest people don't censor truth. That should be a red flag for all people.
Totally... Our eyes have at least now opened to the (lack of) honesty that is fed to us by the media and authorities. I don't believe these so-called "experts" anymore, they're corrupted and dishonest, on top of being incompetent and biased, deluded, using their platforms to advance political narratives quitd often. I don't think we've ever experienced so much official dishonesty in our lifetimes before now. No wonder people don't trust the authorities and intellectuals anymore. Prestigious universities are corrupted by political bias and allegiance. And most of this is because people don't fear God anymore and have left the church and their Christian faith.