Toforalt man who is my great grandpa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 233

2 Not allowed!

Default Neanderthal Gene Protects against covid

Reposting from different forum

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01281-1

A Neanderthal OAS1 isoform protects individuals of European ancestry against COVID-19 susceptibility and severity

Sirui Zhou, Guillaume Butler-Laporte, […]J. Brent Richards
    Nature Medicine (2021)Cite this article

3059 Accesses
    187 Altmetric
    Metrics details
    Abstract
    To identify circulating proteins influencing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) susceptibility and severity, we undertook a two-sample Mendelian randomization (MR) study, rapidly scanning hundreds of circulating proteins while reducing bias due to reverse causation and confounding. In up to 14,134 cases and 1.2 million controls, we found that an s.d. increase in OAS1 levels was associated with reduced COVID-19 death or ventilation (odds ratio (OR) = 0.54, P = 7 × 10−8), hospitalization (OR = 0.61, P = 8 × 10−8) and susceptibility (OR = 0.78, P = 8 × 10−6). Measuring OAS1 levels in 504 individuals, we found that higher plasma OAS1 levels in a non-infectious state were associated with reduced COVID-19 susceptibility and severity. Further analyses suggested that a Neanderthal isoform of OAS1 in individuals of European ancestry affords this protection. Thus, evidence from MR and a case–control study support a protective role for OAS1 in COVID-19 adverse outcomes. Available pharmacological agents that increase OAS1 levels could be prioritized for drug development.

And the good news is both 23andMe(V3) and FT-DNA measured rs10774671

"It is therefore necessary to have an ancestral allele (G) for that "the protective effect size was particularly large, such that a 50% decrease in the odds of very severe COVID-19 was observed"

I am G/A[IMG]
    [/IMG]

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,929
    Given: 20,239

1 Not allowed!

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,161

1 Not allowed!

Covid is white suprematism. Cancel it nao

Banned
    Last Online
    07-28-2021 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    East Slavic with a dash of Balkan
    Country
    Tunisia
    Y-DNA
    E-S7461 > E-Y150909
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Taxonomy
    Balto-Dinaro-Ponto-Gorid
    Politics
    Aryan Tribalism
    Hero
    Toforalt man who is my great grandpa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 233

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Well its from China so canceling it would be racist towards the Yellows

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MechtoidAfalouHG View Post
    Well its from China so canceling it would be racist towards the Yellows
    Remember when Dr Fraudski said African Americans should get the vaccine first

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Covid-19 is natural selection in the process; nature culls people who don't have this immunity/genes and spares people like me and mechtoid19 from the severity of covid-19's virus attack on a person's lungs. That is why most of the Native Americans died out when the European colonialists brought over diseases they weren't used to. Natural selection made most Latinos/Latinas hybridized tri-racials that gives them hybrid vigor.

Hybrid Vigor/Heterosis:

Since the early 1900s, two competing genetic hypotheses, not necessarily mutually exclusive, have been developed to explain hybrid vigor. More recently, an epigenetic component of hybrid vigor has also been established.[11][12]

The genetic dominance hypothesis attributes the superiority of hybrids to the masking of expression of undesirable (deleterious) recessive alleles from one parent by dominant (usually wild-type) alleles from the other (see Complementation (genetics)). It attributes the poor performance of inbred strains to the expression of homozygous deleterious recessive alleles. The genetic overdominance hypothesis states that some combinations of alleles (which can be obtained by crossing two inbred strains) are especially advantageous when paired in a heterozygous individual. This hypothesis is commonly invoked to explain the persistence of some alleles (most famously the Sickle cell trait allele) that are harmful in homozygotes. In normal circumstances, such harmful alleles would be removed from a population through the process of natural selection. Like the dominance hypothesis, it attributes the poor performance of inbred strains to expression of such harmful recessive alleles. In any case, outcross matings provide the benefit of masking deleterious recessive alleles in progeny. This benefit has been proposed to be a major factor in the maintenance of sexual reproduction among eukaryotes, as summarized in the article Evolution of sexual reproduction. [...]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

In layman's terms, by making a person's successive generations more heterogeneous/diverse; one's genetic fitness is enhanced in nature to combat new viruses/ environmental pressures that will force people to adapt to the new environment that they are exposed to.

Each race has their own ecological niche that they were forced to adapt to that determined how they genes were expressed in their current environment. Nevertheless, that is simply how natural selection works when it is controlled under the right circumstances. Modern medicine and the modern welfare state goes against the natural order of natural selection because it takes away nature's ability to weed out maladaptive/"weak" genes such as low-intelligence, mentally-unstable and "criminal" genetics.

Nevertheless, we will have to see nature's plans when it comes in due time....
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    Covid-19 is natural selection in the process; nature culls people who don't have this immunity/genes and spares people like me and mechtoid19 from the severity of covid-19's virus attack on a person's lungs. That is why most of the Native Americans died out when the European colonialists brought over diseases they weren't used to. Natural selection made most Latinos/Latinas hybridized tri-racials that gives them hybrid vigor.

Hybrid Vigor/Heterosis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

In layman's terms, by making a person's successive generations more heterogeneous/diverse; one's genetic fitness is enhanced in nature to combat new viruses/ environmental pressures that will force people to adapt to the new environment that they are exposed to.

Each race has their own ecological niche that they were forced to adapt to that determined how they genes were expressed in their current environment. Nevertheless, that is simply how natural selection works when it is controlled under the right circumstances. Modern medicine and the modern welfare state goes against the natural order of natural selection because it takes away nature's ability to weed out maladaptive/"weak" genes such as low-intelligence, mentally-unstable and "criminal" genetics.

Nevertheless, we will have to see nature plans when it comes in due time....
    Well now you know where our 23andme results went, to Wuhan.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Well now you know where our 23andme results went, to Wuhan.
    Its a fair trade if you ask me; it gives me insight to explore my dna further. Everything in life comes at a cost, you just have to play cards right under the right circumstances.

- H.P. Lovecraft

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    Its a fair trade if you ask me; it gives me insight to explore my dna further. Everything in life comes at a cost, you just have to play cards right under the right circumstances.
    The Jews sold our DNA to the chinks , bro

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

The Jews sold our DNA to the chinks , bro
    The same could be said with Zuckerberg (Jew) with his Asian wife selling your Facebook information to third party companies/sites to the highest bidder...

No matter which way we look at it... in the modern age... we are all equally fucked...

- H.P. Lovecraft

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information