Aryan Tribalism
    Hero
    Toforalt man who is my great grandpa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 233

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    The same could be said with Zuckerberg (Jew) with his Asian wife selling your Facebook information to third party companies/sites to the highest bidder...

No matter which way we look at it... in the modern age... we are all equally fucked...
    We’re actually more fucked than most people realize. Ever since we picked up a smart phone. Everything we ever did, wrote, looked up, stared at, ect was put into a database where an AI is taking that data to learn everything about you and learn how to predict what you will want,do, even think in the future. This technology is only progressing and you will not be able to fight that which understands you better than you understand yourself.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,928
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MechtoidAfalouHG View Post
    We’re actually more fucked than most people realize. Ever since we picked up a smart phone. Everything we ever did, wrote, looked up, stared at, ect was put into a database where an AI is taking that data to learn everything about you and learn how to predict what you will want,do, even think in the future. This technology is only progressing and you will not be able to fight that which understands you better than you understand yourself.
    I agree 100% because as you put it succinctly, we are all fucked and it will have a major snowball effect from generations to come. My question to you is... what can we do it combat it? I've talked to relatives and newer generations and most of them are fucking (pardon my french) stupid and brainwashed by the media.

A guy I'm subscribed to is accurate about current generations now in a nutshell:

As the years go on, this degenerate bullshit and low-iq crap is rewarding these talent-less retards with millions of dollars that goes against natural selection in every sense of the word. The reason why they are so successful is because of capitalism. Capitalism rewards social media influencers, politicians and athletes/entertainers because capitalism is based on mindless consumerism and anti-intellectual, shallow pursuits. Due to these societal advantages they have; low-iq, mentally unstable people will outbreed high iq, mentally stable people. If this trend continues, society will collapse soon enough.

As you put it succinctly, if this societal trend continues as technology progresses... we will become stupider and more self-destructive that will destroy us all worldwide. Modern medicine and the modern welfare state is undoing everything natural selection work hard to fix...

The only thing we can hope for is a mass extinction event to happen to save us from this future dystopian, mad-max situation that waits for us... the only way against this is to go back to a survivalist, self-sufficient lifestyle to undo all this nonsense...
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Banned
    Last Online
    07-28-2021 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    East Slavic with a dash of Balkan
    Country
    Tunisia
    Y-DNA
    E-S7461 > E-Y150909
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Taxonomy
    Balto-Dinaro-Ponto-Gorid
    Politics
    Aryan Tribalism
    Hero
    Toforalt man who is my great grandpa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 333
    Given: 233

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    I agree 100% because as you put it succinctly, we are all fucked and it will have a major snowball effect from generations to come. My question to you is... what can we do it combat it? I've talked to relatives and newer generations and most of them are fucking (pardon my french) stupid and brainwashed by the media.

A guy I'm subscribed to is accurate about current generations now in a nutshell:

As the years go on, this degenerate bullshit and low-iq crap is rewarding these talent-less retards with millions of dollars that goes against natural selection in every sense of the word. The reason why they are so successful is because of capitalism. Capitalism rewards social media influencers, politicians and athletes/entertainers because capitalism is based on mindless consumerism and anti-intellectual, shallow pursuits. Due to these societal advantages they have; low-iq, mentally unstable people will outbreed high iq, mentally stable people. If this trend continues, society will collapse soon enough.

As you put it succinctly, if this societal trend continues as technology progresses... we will become stupider and more self-destructive that will destroy us all worldwide. Modern medicine and the modern welfare state is undoing everything natural selection work hard to fix...

The only thing we can hope for is a mass extinction event to happen to save us from this future dystopian, mad-max situation that waits for us... the only way against this is to go back to a survivalist, self-sufficient lifestyle to undo all this nonsense...
    This won’t be a problem for very long because the average human is slowly outliving his usefulness (automation) while at the same time not reproducing fast enough for replacement and sustaining the next generation. As well as the elite starting to experiment with viruses, among other things to quell the population even further. The elite , whoever they are, were very smart to socially engineer conditions in which women left their main roles of being mothers for the workplace and to join the rank of tax payers. While at the same time reducing wages in half because there are roughly twice as many workers. This reduced birth rate of the “unwanted” significantly.
    From here jobs will slowly be replaced by automation, the average human will be needed less with each advancement. Once the lifestyles of the elite can be sustained without human workers, a virus that actually has a high mortality rate will be released and whatever is left of humanity will be taken care of. Technology will then advance to the point where where the elite will eventually merge with the machines and a new post human era will begin. Probably sounds crazy to most but I believe it will go down this way.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,928
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MechtoidAfalouHG View Post
    This won’t be a problem for very long because the average human is slowly outliving his usefulness (automation) while at the same time not reproducing fast enough for replacement and sustaining the next generation. As well as the elite starting to experiment with viruses, among other things to quell the population even further. The elite , whoever they are, were very smart to socially engineer conditions in which women left their main roles of being mothers for the workplace and to join the rank of tax payers. While at the same time reducing wages in half because there are roughly twice as many workers. This reduced birth rate of the “unwanted” significantly.
    From here jobs will slowly be replaced by automation, the average human will be needed less with each advancement. Once the lifestyles of the elite can be sustained without human workers, a virus that actually has a high mortality rate will be released and whatever is left of humanity will be taken care of. Technology will then advance to the point where where the elite will eventually merge with the machines and a new post human era will begin. Probably sounds crazy to most but I believe it will go down this way.
    Isn't this kind of counterintuitive? Basically, what your saying is that the elites (whomever they are affiliated with on a large scale) are doing their own version of hunger games (natural selection) to breed whomever survives in the aftermath to be complacent, low-iq cattle to serve their whims. Take sleepy Joe for example:

If you want me to be honest with you... most elites are not highly intelligent nor adaptable. The only reason why elites survive is because of their generational wealth and connections in the higher echelons in society. If society collapses and society has no competent workforce to control as you put it... the "automation"; it would become a technocracy that will selectively outbreed and replace the current elites...:

Technocrats are individuals with technical training and occupations who perceive many important societal problems as being solvable with the applied use of technology and related applications. The administrative scientist Gunnar K. A. Njalsson theorizes that technocrats are primarily driven by their cognitive "problem-solution mindsets" and only in part by particular occupational group interests. Their activities and the increasing success of their ideas are thought to be a crucial factor behind the modern spread of technology and the largely ideological concept of the "information society". Technocrats may be distinguished from "econocrats" and "bureaucrats" whose problem-solution mindsets differ from those of the technocrats.[20] [...]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy

In other words, the old elites will have to breed with viable candidates whom are technocrats to maintain the complexity and high intellectual strain it would take to maintain said technology....
    Last edited by de Burgh II; 07-24-2021 at 06:33 AM.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-23-2024 @ 09:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Czech
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 461
    Given: 696

0 Not allowed!

Good news for me, I've got A/G too. Not so for my wife, she is A/A but vaccinated.
    Last edited by cakmir7y; 08-03-2021 at 08:47 AM.
    Target: cakmir7y_scaled
    Distance: 0.0147% / 0.01473253 | ADC: 0.25x RC
    49.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    31.0 Celtic
    14.3 Germanic
    4.9 Balkan

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

0 Not allowed!

I guess this explains why when My entire family tested positive for Covid, we suffered little more than sniffles and my mothers melodrama.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information