Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Srebrenica a Genocide or a War attrocity?

Last Online
    Today @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,632
    Given: 4,642

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Sure, there might have been Serbian settlers in Bosnia just as there were Bosnian Muslim settlers in Serbia. But if you're claiming that Bosnian Serbs all trace their ancestry to Serbia then you're nothing short of retarded. If anything many trace their origins to Herzegovina and not Serbia.

The most likely reason, though, for the large number of Orthodox Christians in Bosnia is because the Ottomans favored Orthodoxy (in the form of a millet) over Catholicism. You can tippy-toe all you want with fringe theories, but the fact still stands that Catholics and Orthodoxes (no matter the proportions) predate Muslims in Bosnia. Both of their presence (as Serbs and Croats) also being recorded in medieval sources.
    Vast majority of Bosnian Serbs don't have have deeper origin from present day Serbia, but from Herzegovina, western Montenegro and part of them are native.

Ancestors of Bosnian Serbs who originated outside of Bosnia (from Herzegovina and western Montenegro mostly) settled long time ago, mostly in 16th century and in smaller degree in 15th and 17th century. Bosnian Serbs whose ancestors arrived to Bosnia in 19th doesn't exist, unlike them ancestors of part of Bosniaks came from Serbia and Montenegro in 19th century.

Among Bosnian and Krajina Serbs exist descendants of Herzegovinian (Zachumlian and Travunian) medieval clans (it's genetically proven) like: Maleševci, Predojevići, Banjani, Drobnjaci, Nikšići, Kriči, Burmazi, Ugarci-Dubravčići, Mirilovići, Krasojevići etc.
    First mention of these clans in Ragusan sources are: Maleševci 1374, Predojevići 1372, Banjani 1319, Drobnjaci 1285, Nikšići 1399, Kriči 1260, Burmazi 1305, Ugarci-Dubravčići early 15th century, Mirilovići 1366, Krasojevići 1379.
    Last edited by Varda; 07-29-2021 at 03:27 PM.

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SneedsFeedNSeed View Post
    And you still have the audacity to play victims. You're nothing but medieval migrants who overstayed your welcome, and we got to see what happens when we let so many of you into our country. Let it be a lesson to the rest of Europe.
    Everything from Hungary to Bosporus rightfully belongs to Europeans, not some ottoman horde. Did you ever crack open a history book even once?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-14-2021 @ 08:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caveman
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid
    Politics
    Kratocracy
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    What are you talking about? 1820?

That are some work paper about Macedonia, Edirne, Bulgaria... are you crazy?

We are talking about Bosnia&Herzegovina, and in that area Serbs were the most numerous nation in all modern censuses:

And it was during the Comminist Tito rule that percentage of Serbs in Bosnia is started to declining, while your are growing, as same as Albanians in Kosovo.

Commie Yugoslavia was paradise for rat breeding Muslims.
    Yes, the author terms them as "misfortunes" and "political pressures for muslims"(because during the two Serbian uprisings, the Serbs tried something like scorched earth tactics, which resulted in the famine in Krajina he is writing about). It denotes things like Jakov Nenadovic's attacks in April 1807 into Zvornik, torching Janja and attacks on Bijeljina, and the "Inquisition of the Turkicized" in Sandzak, the massacre in Sjenica, Karadjordje's threats to the Bosnian leadership, the Smedervo Serb propaganda attempts to convince the Bosnian Orthodox population to join the Serbs, the battles along the Bosnian-Serbian border in 1812, Stojan Novakovic's, Njegos' chest-thumping bullshit etc. that scared people into going for Anatolia or segregating into the cities.
    Bihac, Krupa, Cazin, Velika Kladusa, Buzim, Ostrozac are in Bosnia, in case you didn't know.
    Then later during WW2 people fled after the massacres in Tuholj, Koraj, Cajnice, Ljubinj, Veliki Dubovik etc.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetni...n_World_War_II

And that's how you get the plastic "eternal" Serb majority.

Keep tracing back and you'll find you came from either Ante's or Đorđe's ballsack.

You mean the Vlachs with the highest frequency of Slavic Y-Dna among all Serbs? Or did you consider that many Serbs in Serbia proper trace their paternal line to Bosnia and Montenegro, not the way around?
    Ah, is that why they didn't call themselves Serbs until like 1700, is that why Stefan Dusan separated them from Serbs in his edicts, and why the Ottomans made special laws for them and not the Serbs in the 1500's?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-14-2021 @ 08:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caveman
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid
    Politics
    Kratocracy
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDutch7991 View Post
    Everything from Hungary to Bosporus rightfully belongs to Europeans, not some ottoman horde. Did you ever crack open a history book even once?
    You know what? I agree.
    I think you should repeat that, so that this Scythian below can hear it.
    Keep tracing back and you'll find you came from either Ante's or Đorđe's ballsack.
    How about I trace my Mehmed nutsack over your wife, how about that?
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,660
    Given: 11,598

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SneedsFeedNSeed View Post
    Yes, the author terms them as "misfortunes" and "political pressures for muslims"(because during the two Serbian uprisings, the Serbs tried something like scorched earth tactics, which resulted in the famine in Krajina he is writing about). It denotes things like Jakov Nenadovic's attacks in April 1807 into Zvornik, torching Janja and attacks on Bijeljina, and the "Inquisition of the Turkicized" in Sandzak, the massacre in Sjenica, Karadjordje's threats to the Bosnian leadership, the Smedervo Serb propaganda attempts to convince the Bosnian Orthodox population to join the Serbs, the battles along the Bosnian-Serbian border in 1812, Stojan Novakovic's, Njegos' chest-thumping bullshit etc. that scared people into going for Anatolia or segregating into the cities.
    Bihac, Krupa, Cazin, Velika Kladusa, Buzim, Ostrozac are in Bosnia, in case you didn't know.
    Then later during WW2 people fled after the massacres in Tuholj, Koraj, Cajnice, Ljubinj, Veliki Dubovik etc.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetni...n_World_War_II

And that's how you get the plastic "eternal" Serb majority.
    Uprisings in Serbia only enlarged Muslim population in Bosnia, since lot of Muslims of Serbia moved to Bosnia, settlinf in ten of settlements in Podrinje, Posavina, Pounje, like Orahova, Kostajnica, Šamac, Orašje, Janja, Kozluk etc.

Without uprising in Serbia => less Muslims in Bosnia => even higher percentage of Serbs in Bosnia-Herzegovina than it was (43-44%)
    Without moving of Serbs to Habsburg Military Frontier (in todays Croatia) => even higher percentage of Serbs in Bosnia-Herzegovina

Are you realy dare to mentioned WW2?

https://www.britannica.com/place/Bos...rule#ref223950

Role of Bosnian Muslims in WW2:

🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Uprisings in Serbia only enlarged Muslim population in Bosnia, since lot of Muslims of Serbia moved to Bosnia, settlinf in ten of settlements in Podrinje, Posavina, Pounje, like Orahova, Kostajnica, Šamac, Orašje, Janja, Kozluk etc.

Without uprising in Serbia => less Muslims in Bosnia => even higher percentage of Serbs in Bosnia-Herzegovina than it was (43-44%)
    Without moving of Serbs to Habsburg Military Frontier (in todays Croatia) => even higher percentage of Serbs in Bosnia-Herzegovina

Are you realy dare to mentioned WW2?

https://www.britannica.com/place/Bos...rule#ref223950

Role of Bosnian Muslims in WW2:

Guy in the middle in first row look Turanid as fuck.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 09:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North africa
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh
    Country
    Chad
    Y-DNA
    G-L1259
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 223
    Given: 267

2 Not allowed!

When i read how serbs use sneaky raccoon-like behaviour to establish their state,i now have a deeper understanding for why they get along so much with other rat-like countries like israel.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Average Muslim who "died" in Srebrenica is born in Sarajevo and currently live in Germany.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,660
    Given: 11,598

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jfgh676 View Post
    When i read how serbs use sneaky raccoon-like behaviour to establish their state,i now have a deeper understanding for why they get along so much with other rat-like countries like israel.
    Nobody here care about Israel and Palestine, neither about any Muslims over the world. But only about our own yard.
    What is your problem, sand dune goatfucker? Stay away in your Arab shithole.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

2 Not allowed!

I cannot imagine Serbs to be a genocidal people. Sorry if I offend anybody here but I just don't see it. If anything, I think Srebrenica was a retaliation for the Serbian murders that took place.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information