Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: As kid and teenager in Europe I perceived blacks as more european than other minorities

Last Online
    Today @ 05:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,244
    Given: 9,840

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Joqool View Post
    Whats the total number of them in the country? Do Hungarian government deport them?
    Deportation? Are you crazy? I think you read too much leftist propaganda site about Hungary. The hungarian government is 100x more democratic than the country where you live.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 04:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 610
    Given: 2,309

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Deportation? Are you crazy? I think you read too much leftist propaganda site about Hungary. The hungarian government is 100x more democratic than the country where you live.
    Wait but don't these most of blacks commit crimes or do other bad stuff? Are most of them Hungarian citizens or do they hold Nigerian/African passports?

Lol actually I don't read a lot of leftist stuff about Hungary tbh. And I'm not sure about the fact that the Hungarian government is much more democratic than the country where I live. (I don't even live in Europe or in the West lol.)

Last Online
    12-30-2022 @ 04:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kosovar
    Ethnicity
    Kosovar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    North pontid +Dinarid
    Politics
    Mohamed and Jesus were Dinaric
    Hero
    William Tell, American imperialism, Adem Jashari,Ottoman Empire
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 239
    Given: 641

2 Not allowed!

Name mean nothing, surname is more important, it declares your origin before even saying anything, black people can be European to my eyes, but their skin colour will always be perceived as foreigner by some people. Look at the French football team and all the mockery they received, after their win on twitter. Let's not forget that a lot of white folks fetishises black skin, I had a friend who called her black girlfriend ''my mamba'' xd

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Wait but don't these most of blacks commit crimes or do other bad stuff? Are most of them Hungarian citizens or do they hold Nigerian/African passports?
    Yes they do it, and if the police catch them they will go to the prison, but no one will be deported wtf, its not the Third Reich or Soviet Union. I have talked about these who got the hungarian citizenship.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes they do it, and if the police catch them they will go to the prison, but no one will be deported wtf, its not the Third Reich or Soviet Union. I have talked about these who got the hungarian citizenship.
    They don't get deported even if they are illegals or overstay their visas? Are the number of Africans and other migrants increasing in Hungary and how do locals deal with that?

That's crazy because in many countries, if you are caught doing crime, you will go to prison and then deported immediately after. So that's strange for me to hear that.

What's the total number of these Africans who got Hungarian citizenship? Most of them also intermarried locals and have mulatto kids?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They don't get deported even if they are illegals or overstay their visas? So how do you deal with the increasing numbers of Africans in Hungary?

That's crazy because in many countries, if you are caught doing crime, you will go to prison and then deported immediately after. So that's strange for me to hear that.

What's the total number of these Africans who got Hungarian citizenship? Most of them also intermarried locals and have mulatto kids?
    Of course if someone has no hungarian (or EU) citizenship they will be deported, but the state won't deport their own citizens. Why do you care about these illegal migrants? They has no place in Europe.

I don't know how many black live in Hungary, i think there are roghly 15000-20000 black in Budapest, most are hungarian citizen because if a migrant don't want to hungarian citizenship then they won't stay here. In countryside there is another 10000, so the number of blacks is not much here.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Of course if someone has no hungarian (or EU) citizenship they will be deported, but the state won't deport their own citizens. Why do you care about these illegal migrants? They has no place in Europe.

I don't know how many black live in Hungary, i think there are roghly 15000-20000 black in Budapest, most are hungarian citizen because if a migrant don't want to hungarian citizenship then they won't stay here. In countryside there is another 10000, so the number of blacks is not much here.
    You don't want your country be more homogenous like Japan or South Korea where locals make up 99% of the population?

Holy shit!!. 15,000-20,000 blacks and another 10000 is a lot of number! Hungary is like 10 million people? I live in Thailand and even the numbers of blacks here seems less than that and the population here is 70 million. Your country has a higher ratio of Africans per percentage than where I live.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Are you saying most Africans in your country are legal? You don't want your country be more homogenous like Japan or South Korea where locals make up 99% of the population?
    This multiculturalism is exist only in Budapest, the countryside is very homogeneous. And most these foreigners are east asians, or other europeans like slovaks, romanians, serbs, or from West Europe. The TA user called Centurion is french and living in Budapest. And i love this multiculturalism, Budapest was always a melting pot in the Carpathian Basin just like today. I have problem with ghettos and criminals, if someone don't respect the local culture, but these migrants will be doprted very quickly.

Holy shit!!. 15,000-20,000 blacks and another 10000 is a lot of number! Hungary is like 10 million people? I live in Thailand and even the numbers of blacks here seems less than that and the population here is 70 million. Your country has a higher ratio of Africans per percentage than my country.
    It's nothing compared to Germany, France, England etc and there are no black or MENA ghettos in Hungary.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This multiculturalism is exist only in Budapest, the countryside is very homogeneous. And most these foreigners are east asians, or other europeans like slovaks, romanians, serbs, or from West Europe. The TA user called Centurion is french and living in Budapest. And i love this multiculturalism, Budapest was always a melting pot in the Carpathian Basin just like today. I have problem with ghettos and criminals, if someone don't respect the local culture, but these migrants will be doprted very quickly.

It's nothing compared to Germany, France, England etc and there are no black or MENA ghettos in Hungary.
    I see. So looks like you don't mind africans or MENAs in your country as long as they behave and respect local culture? I mean I can see East Asians assimilating but africans and many menas?

Well right now there might not be ghettos but who knows in the future if the numbers of migrants from thrse regions keep.increasing and increasing year by year?

I mean tbh I also don't mind the numbers of africans and other migrants where I live but we have a much bigger population (70 million) than you do (10 million). I think its better for you to be ethnonationalist and preservationist than civic nationalist tbh but you don't seem to mind multiculturalism as long as they respect the local culture and integrate so who I am to tell.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Btw these are the numbers I found for the number of Africans in Hungary for the year 2019: 7,278 according to here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr..._note-hung-145

Would you say this number makes more sense than the numbers your previously estimated?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information