Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,652
    Given: 11,587

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    Nothing wrong with honoring the heroes of other countries, they should write God is a Serb around him.
    Nice, but sincelry would you like that famous Greek ancient geographers Herodotus and Strabo represents Turkey, only because places where they were born, are in todays Turkey?
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,176

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Nice, but sincelry would you like that famous Greek ancient geographers Herodotus and Strabo represents Turkey, only because places where they were born, are in todays Turkey?
    If they included these two, I would consider Durks lame.

Now if they used Plato, Justinian or Nikitaras. I would totally accept it if there was a title like "Remove Kebab" or "Christian protector of Constantinople" carved on the coin.

Anyways, I'm trolling. Obviously Hrvats want to claim Tesla without any indication that he was a Serb and it is pathetic.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Nothing wrong with honoring the heroes of other countries, they should write God is a Serb around him.
    If they included these two, I would consider Durks lame.

Now if they used Plato, Justinian or Nikitaras. I would totally accept it if there was a title like "Remove Kebab" or "Christian protector of Constantinople" carved on the coin.

Anyways, I'm trolling. Obviously Hrvats want to claim Tesla without any indication that he was a Serb and it is pathetic.
    Only thing pathetic are your comments. But what to expect from an Byzantine.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,174
    Given: 58,944

0 Not allowed!

That could mean Serbs are Orthodox Croats.... LMAO Just kidding.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

1 Not allowed!

he was R-M458, so Polish, so Retheloid, thread can be closed now, thankx

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,448
    Given: 31,620

3 Not allowed!

there are some Romanians who consider him Romanian, under name Nicolae Teslea, and say he was Vlach I know it's hilarious, just wanted to let you guys know

https://www.quora.com/Was-Nikola-Tes...at-or-Romanian

https://ziare.com/cultura/documentar...serbia-1158748

http://wikimapia.org/12902899/ro/Smi...a-Nikola-Tesla
    Last edited by Nurzat; 08-04-2021 at 08:52 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

1 Not allowed!

In a part of his biography where he wrote about his life when he was six years old or younger, Tesla wrote that he was so inspired by Serbian national poetry that he used to spend hours playing that he killed the enemies of Serbs (https://www.rastko.rs/istorija/tesla...biography.html):

If I remember rightly, I then took to carving swords from pieces of furniture which I could conveniently obtain. At that time I was under the sway of the Serbian national poetry and full of admiration for the feats of the heroes. I used to spend hours in mowing down my enemies in the form of corn-stalks which ruined the crops and netted me several spankings from my mother.

Tesla's friends in America were proponents of the ideology of Greater Serbia (https://archive.org/details/teslamanoutoftim00chen):

It pleased Tesla that the son of King Alexander, whom he had admired, was now the monarch. His closest friends in the New York/Washington Slavic communities remained those of "Great Serbian" outlook attached to the Yugoslav Embassy under Ambassador Fotić.

In order to curb Croat separationism within the kingdom of Yugoslavia, in 1929 the Serbian King Alexander established a dictatorship and outlawed political parties. When he was assassinated (by a Croat according to the biography linked above), Tesla wrote a tribute to him where he wrote the following (https://www.rastko.rs/rastko/delo/10890):

The Croatians and Slovenes were never in a position to fight for their independence. It was the Serbians who fought the battles for freedom and the price of liberty was paid in Serbian blood. All true Croatians and Slovenes remember that gratefully. They also know that the Serbians have an unequaled aptitude and experience in warfare and are best qualified to direct the forces of the country in a crisis.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    In a part of his biography where he wrote about his life when he was six years old or younger, Tesla wrote that he was so inspired by Serbian national poetry that he used to spend hours playing that he killed the enemies of Serbs (https://www.rastko.rs/istorija/tesla...biography.html):

If I remember rightly, I then took to carving swords from pieces of furniture which I could conveniently obtain. At that time I was under the sway of the Serbian national poetry and full of admiration for the feats of the heroes. I used to spend hours in mowing down my enemies in the form of corn-stalks which ruined the crops and netted me several spankings from my mother.

Tesla's friends in America were proponents of the ideology of Greater Serbia (https://archive.org/details/teslamanoutoftim00chen):

It pleased Tesla that the son of King Alexander, whom he had admired, was now the monarch. His closest friends in the New York/Washington Slavic communities remained those of "Great Serbian" outlook attached to the Yugoslav Embassy under Ambassador Fotić.

In order to curb Croat separationism within the kingdom of Yugoslavia, in 1929 the Serbian King Alexander established a dictatorship and outlawed political parties. When he was assassinated (by a Croat according to the biography linked above), Tesla wrote a tribute to him where he wrote the following (https://www.rastko.rs/rastko/delo/10890):

The Croatians and Slovenes were never in a position to fight for their independence. It was the Serbians who fought the battles for freedom and the price of liberty was paid in Serbian blood. All true Croatians and Slovenes remember that gratefully. They also know that the Serbians have an unequaled aptitude and experience in warfare and are best qualified to direct the forces of the country in a crisis.
    Tesla never wrote any of that neither was King Alexander assasinated by a Croat (but organized by them together with VMRO). I suggest you to stop posting Serb science fiction blogs with 0 credentials.
    But you are down-syndrome Finn, aren't you? Figures.

Alexander I (Serbian Cyrillic: Александар I Карађорђевић, romanized: Aleksandar I Karađorđević, (16 December 1888 [O.S. 4 December] – 9 October 1934), also known as Alexander the Unifier, was a prince regent of the Kingdom of Serbia from 1914 and later a king of Yugoslavia from 1921 to 1934 (prior to 1929 the state was known as the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes). He was assassinated by the Bulgarian Vlado Chernozemski, during a 1934 state visit to France.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_I_of_Yugoslavia

As for Tesla actual quotes:

Last Online
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,652
    Given: 11,587

1 Not allowed!

American post stamp from 1956. Although Yugoslavia existed at that time, Nikola Tesla was described not as Yugoslav, but distinctly Serbian scientist.

🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Tesla spent few hours of his life in Serbia (one day only) so obviously his ties with that country are close to zero.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information