Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: To what extent do you agree with any of the following three statements?

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-27-2024 @ 12:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,656
    Given: 5,621

0 Not allowed!

3) Takes 2 to dance the tango so... it's BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    (1) "The problem with wealth distribution globally is not so much that the poor are too poor, but that the rich are too rich".

(2) "The problem with race relations globally is not so much that Blacks are treated too poorly, but that Whites are treated too well and are held up on a pedestal".

(3) "The problem with gender relations globally is not so much that women's sexuality is too restricted, but that men's sexuality is not restricted enough".
    None. I won't address the other two, because they're not serious propositions that deserve addressing, but as for the first one, I think this sort of "international monetary equality" mindset is very flawed. I think the quality of life for the original populations in first world countries has decreased, just based on acres inhabited/fertility rate. This isn't a racial statement, ignoring the race of any country in particular, it just is objectively bad for a nation for it's central, original genetic population to be decreasing. Immigration makes this way worse, in my opinion. Naturally a countries population will rise and fall, even a steep decline isn't so much of a concern if a workable population is eventually maintained. But migration of people from completely different nations turns it from a concern into a disaster (I'm using nation in the linguistic, cultural, and ethno-genetic sense here). But the people at the highest levels of our economy and government don't give a shit about the population, they just want to see their resources increase, at whatever cost. Sadly, most of these people really are members of the countries ethnic nation. I think it's hard for people to accept that they would just be fucked over by their own people, so they try to come up with all these secret groups that might be behind it. For these people, immigration is the only solution when the original population is in a waning phase.

It would be much better, in my opinion, for a population to go from 10,000,000 (relatively) homogeneous to 7,000,000 homogeneous, than to 7,000,000 homogeneous and 5,000,000 people from completely separate nations. Less of the same is bad, less of the same plus a whole new population is catastrophic to that original population, and it was for them that their country should have existed. I do believe in exclusivity, which somehow became a bad thing, and I do believe that people don't have an obligation to use their resources for other, outside groups. I guess my point is, I believe that the quality of life of the average person within the original population of a first world country should be their main priority. It shouldn't concern itself with ridiculous ideas like whether or not it's population is doing much better than another countries population. This idea that the first world is wrong for living well, while other countries don't, is retarded to me. What concern of my government are the lives of people that are not in the group it was created to serve? Bear in mind that when I say that, I consider replacement fertility rates to be a major element of quality of life. There's no quality in decline.

I am aware how extreme that sounds in the last bit, I'm not trying to demean or ignore other nations, I just honestly believe that countries priority should be exclusively to it's own people.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    The UN has declared Democracy a human right
    I don't understand why they declare "democracy" a human right instead of "being represented by your own people". I think having rulers that are from the same population as yourself is a lot more important than the system they rule by. Not that it isn't important, of course, it's just an odd thing. There are many different kinds of government that aren't strictly democracies, while still being representative republics.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,041
    Given: 43,524

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    1) Bill Gates is right, we need population control, the poor are too poor because of lack of planning, too many mouths to feed and they breed like cockroaches. Wonder why those Georgia Guide stones are still standing.
    Is this serious or sarcastic? The other day you (correctly) denounced Bill Gates as a sociopath and hypocrite. As it happens, birth rates are plummeting all over the globe, so it is a red herring argument.

2) If blacks don't fell well in predominantly white societies they can always go back to Africa and be treated like royalty for sure, instead of being little cry bitches.
    I thought you were more compassionate and thoughtful than this? (1) That argument might hold some water in Europe, but not in the Americas, where Whites and Blacks are just as (non) native to the countries in question as each other. (2) In any event, the biggest discrepancies of all are often in countries in the Global South - compare and contrast how White and Black immigrants are respectively treated in China, Japan, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil etc. and then we can talk.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

3) Takes 2 to dance the tango so... it's BS.
    Now here I agree, even if I'd have put it slightly more elegantly.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    1. Agree to an extent. Those like Bezos and Musk shouldn't be able to find loopholes when it comes to taxes. Those need to be regulated more.
    Amen to that. One particularly big scandal is how many tax havens around the world are under British jurisdiction - Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Virgin Islands. It is shameful.

2. This one is a bit tricky for me. Racial profiling exists in the U.S, I've witnessed it myself while dating my bf. Minorities get treated poorly on one hand, yet get the race card on another. I think the U.S focuses way too much on race (which is the root of all this segregation crap) when they should be focusing on nationalism instead.
    Do you mean there should be more emphasis on an inclusive and civic nationalism to bind everyone together? Yeah I get that.

3. I'm a bit old school but I'm completely against promiscuity and hypersexuality amongst women. I think it's a sellout and rather it "empowering" us, it's effect is quite the opposite and only objectifies us even more. As far as men goes, I think rape cases should be taken way more seriously instead of these affluent assholes getting a tap on the hand.
    As with drug takers, I believe that those who somehow use their bodies for financial gain (men or women) should be educated and informed of the dangers and realise they are doing so at their own risk.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDutch7991 View Post
    I don't understand why they declare "democracy" a human right instead of "being represented by your own people". I think having rulers that are from the same population as yourself is a lot more important than the system they rule by. Not that it isn't important, of course, it's just an odd thing. There are many different kinds of government that aren't strictly democracies, while still being representative republics.
    That is nice. So, you know what ? Since America claims to be a free and democratic country but is in fact not you should have to buy a planet ticket for everyone stuck in your hellhole of a country to a real democratic country if that is what they want. Hell you should have to pay for their passport too or at least all the Billionaires and millionaires should have too.

In all seriousness, though, Democracy is superior to a republic unless you are a non-Anglo-Saxon then you deserve to live under despotism perhaps. And Monarchy is superior to a republic at least the American version where politicians are given strictly limited terms so they are myopic and do not focus on the long term good.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    That is nice. So, you know what ? Since America claims to be a free and democratic country but is in fact not you should have to buy a planet ticket for everyone stuck in your hellhole of a country to a real democratic country if that is what they want. Hell you should have to pay for their passport too or at least all the Billionaires and millionaires should have too.

In all seriousness, though, Democracy is superior to a republic unless you are a non-Anglo-Saxon then you deserve to live under despotism perhaps. And Monarchy is superior to a republic at least the American version where politicians are given strictly limited terms so they are myopic and do not focus on the long term good.
    I feel like you misunderstood something in my post. Unless you're just opposed to having individual authorities altogether, and prefer direct-voting democracies, which are a really, really dumb idea.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-27-2024 @ 12:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,656
    Given: 5,621

0 Not allowed!

[
    QUOTE=Tooting Carmen;7263637]Is this serious or sarcastic? The other day you (correctly) denounced Bill Gates as a sociopath and hypocrite. As it happens, birth rates are plummeting all over the globe, so it is a red herring argument.
    Serious about the problem, especially in the third world overpopulation is truly a tragedy and not sustainable. And also perpetuates the poverty cycles.

Disagree with Bill about the methods.

I
    thought you were more compassionate and thoughtful than this? (1) That argument might hold some water in Europe, but not in the Americas, where Whites and Blacks are just as (non) native to the countries in question as each other. (2) In any event, the biggest discrepancies of all are often in countries in the Global South - compare and contrast how White and Black immigrants are respectively treated in China, Japan, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil etc. and then we can talk.
    [/QUOTE]

I believe that has more to do with the type of immigration and behaviour rather than with race. Very few people are intrinsically "racist". Anyway if people don't like living next to other races they can always move away, Wich is basically what white people do in the Americas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Serious about the problem, especially in the third world overpopulation is truly a tragedy and not sustainable. And also perpetuates the poverty cycles.
    Depending on how well a country is governed, being populous can also be a source of power, as the US has already proven and China and to an extent India will most likely prove soon. As for population decline, ask the Russians how that is going for them.

I believe that has more to do with the type of immigration and behaviour rather than with race. Very few people are intrinsically "racist". Anyway if people don't like living next to other races they can always move away, Wich is basically what white people do in the Americas.
    Even African-Americans often complain about either being overlooked altogether for English teaching jobs compared to their White American counterparts in many Asian and MENA countries, or even when they do get to teach they find the students tend to be a lot less receptive. (Let us not get into how immigrants from actual Caribbean and African nations are treated).

As for countries in the Americas, even today there are still people who fantasise about whitening (or de-blackening/de-browning) their nations, as can be seen not least on this very forum.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information