Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

6 Not allowed!

Default America’s White Population Shrank for First Time in U.S. History

The first detailed results of the 2020 census show that the total white population shrank for the first time in the nation’s history as the U.S. diversified and continued to grow more rapidly in the South and Southwest.

The nation’s population grew just 7.4% during the decade, the second slowest on record for a decennial census. Only the 1930s—the era of the Great Depression—recorded slower growth. Slightly more than half—51.1%—of the total U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2020 came from growth among Hispanic or Latino residents, the Census Bureau said.

As many cities and suburbs continued to grow, the bureau said that the trend toward rural depopulation continued during the decade. More than half of U.S. counties—52%—had smaller populations in 2020 than in 2010.

The Wall Street Journal

Last Online
    12-07-2023 @ 12:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ulster & North Leinster Irish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 77

1 Not allowed!

The definition of who is 'white' in the US can be quite far reaching, in addition to regarding everyone from European origin as white, they also regard MENA people (Middle Eastern North African) as white, for example Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, and Yasser Arafat would be regarded as white in the US. There's an estimated 3 million MENA people in the US although they are trying to get their own category for the next US census in 2030.

The other issue is white Hispanics, non-Hispanic whites are approx 197 million (albeit shrinking) but if you include white Hispanics it goes up to 236 million, there's no doubt there some genuine white hispanics (Cubans in particular who often score 85%+ European on DNA tests) but I think that's somewhat an inflated number still.

Non Hispanic-Whites are 60.0% of the US population as of 2019, but including White Hispanics its 72.0%. However its worth noting both of these figures are shrinking (both were 60.2% and 72.1% respectively in 2018).

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

8 Not allowed!

Personally, I don't believe the 57% white stats. The census openly said that it counted all Arabs and Iranians as "white". I think its closer to 52%, maybe less, if we actually remove ~5% from the Whites who are actually Jews, Middle-Easterners that check the "White" box on census forms.

Spoiler!

Maine is the only state left at over 90% white. California has seen a 25% drop in its white population in just 10 years. Spics caught up fast. So much for Trump stopping illegal immigration. Midwesterners are the only ones keeping the white birth rates stable.

Spoiler!

Now that less than 50% of births are White, the rate of demographic replacement will actually be increasing year over year. Negroes are going to treat your kids like shit.

Spoiler!

Look at the increase of "two races or more", there's a reason why only 9 million people identified as multiracial in 2010 while 33.8 million did so in 2020, that's almost a 276% growth in 10 years. Multiracial doesn't mean just mulattoes. It also includes hapas and other half-breeds. Within recent times I'm sure there's more miscegenation going on compared to past times.

Spoiler!

Anyway, Jews are celebrating the census news about white population decline. They can play the plausible deniability card by denying there's an active agenda to replace whites while simultaneously celebrating a 'natural' white decline. Still, the absolutely audacity to lament "white minority rule" - holy self-awareness check.

Spoiler!

Every wog, spic, and commie on social media is legit celebrating the decline in white population count, openly.

Spoiler!

Celebrating the decline of any other population would mean the end of your career, but it's fine if it's directed towards whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

All the rage my little dark age... Cernunnos's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ibero-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese. 53% EEF + 29% Steppe + 13% WHG + 5% Iberomaurusian
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27 (Most likely)
    mtDNA
    Faço puto de ideia
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Hero
    Năo tenho 10 anos...
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,342
    Given: 2,226

1 Not allowed!

White is just a broad term created in the colonial period to contrast with those of african and native indian descent. Yeah European descent populations are decreasing all over the world in terms of population "Whites" of European descent might account for like only 10%-15% of Humans right now but be in mind that excluding Oceania, Europe is a very small continent and only considered a separate continent from Asia due to socio-cultural differences.

I will have the audacity to say that most MENA caucasians (from Morocco to Afghanistan) are much more close to Europe geneticaly than any racial group in the world. And be in mind that many "Jews" for example in the US are already mixed with other White populations (Italian, Anglo, Irish etc etc).

If a sizeable part of MENA's and other similar groups had light features and if they were mostly Christian nobody would raise an eye on that.

But if we want really to be anthrotards we can exclude Americans of Southern European descent as white too, cause they have some MENA admixture (some of them comparable to Ashkenazi Jews). So the White population in the US, according to idealist and nordicists who idealize Whites as mostly light haired and light eyed populations, would be in the 40-45% mark.

What it seems to me is that in the futures Caucasians are not going to disappear but Caucasians with light hair and light eyes a la Scandinavia and Northern/Central Europe might be much more hard to find in 2100 than the present days.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,901

1 Not allowed!

Well, the US is certainly fucked rn.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    White is just a broad term created in the colonial period to contrast with those of african and native indian descent. Yeah European descent populations are decreasing all over the world in terms of population "Whites" of European descent might account for like only 10%-15% of Humans right now but be in mind that excluding Oceania, Europe is a very small continent and only considered a separate continent from Asia due to socio-cultural differences.

I will have the audacity to say that most MENA caucasians (from Morocco to Afghanistan) are much more close to Europe geneticaly than any racial group in the world. And be in mind that many "Jews" for example in the US are already mixed with other White populations (Italian, Anglo, Irish etc etc).

If a sizeable part of MENA's and other similar groups had light features and if they were mostly Christian nobody would raise an eye on that.

But if we want really to be anthrotards we can exclude Americans of Southern European descent as white too, cause they have some MENA admixture (some of them comparable to Ashkenazi Jews). So the White population in the US, according to idealist and nordicists who idealize Whites as mostly light haired and light eyed populations, would be in the 40-45% mark.

What it seems to me is that in the futures Caucasians are not going to disappear but Caucasians with light hair and light eyes a la Scandinavia and Northern/Central Europe might be much more hard to find in 2100 than the present days.
    People of Middle Eastern and North African descent are already included as white (but white Hispanics are excluded), so therefore, if you view them to be white, they are not accounted for making the number of whites look underrepresented in US demographics.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ibero-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27 (Most likely)
    mtDNA
    Faço puto de ideia
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Hero
    Năo tenho 10 anos...
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    People of Middle Eastern and North African descent are already included as white (but white Hispanics are excluded), so therefore, if you view them to be white, they are not accounted for making the number of whites look underrepresented.
    Most people in these foruns do not consider them White, that's where I was trying to get into. And I understand that because White is a socio-cultural term to describe persons of European Christian background and specialy who tend to show light features such as light eyes and light hair.

And people in these foruns have idealized views of race due to influence from foruns such as Stormfront and stupid/double standards like for example to be White you have to be 95% or more European but if you are a Black guy with 30-40% European ancestry and a more brown skin you will still be seen as black.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Most people in these foruns do not consider them White, that's where I was trying to get into. And I understand that because White is a socio-cultural term to describe persons of European Christian background and specialy who tend to show light features such as light eyes and light hair.

And people in these foruns have idealized views of race due to influence from foruns such as Stormfront and stupid/double standards like for example to be White you have to be 95% or more European but if you are a Black guy with 30-40% European ancestry and a more brown skin you will still be seen as black.
    I agree that MENA's are Caucasoids, although many (except for non-Muslim minorities who were never allowed to have black slaves) have varying degrees of non-West Eurasian admixture. Especially Egyptians with up to ~20%.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ibero-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27 (Most likely)
    mtDNA
    Faço puto de ideia
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Hero
    Năo tenho 10 anos...
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    I agree that MENA's are Caucasoids, although many (except for non-Muslim minorities who were never allowed to have black slaves) have varying degrees of non-West Eurasian admixture. Especially Egyptians with up to ~20%.
    Only North Africans have some SSA admixture, and there are some who don't have it at all but they are a minority. Most MENA's are Caucasians with no SSA but with some Arabian blood.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Only North Africans have some SSA admixture, and there are some who don't have it at all but they are a minority. Most MENA's are Caucasians with no SSA but with some Arabian blood.
    There is SSA in the Levantine Arabs as well, but less. There has been migration from Egypt to Palestine f.e.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XwUsAA/pubhtml

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information