E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,889
    Given: 18,287

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    I live in the West and it has been very strict here. We were cut out from the rest of Australia for nearly 2 years. We have a 2nd Vaccination rate of 91.9% and many people have had the booster. We fully opened up on 3 March. The amount of people that have died from Covid has been 173. We now don't have to wear masks only on public transport, hospitals, aged care homes. All the time that we were shut to the rest of Australia we still had nearly complete freedom of movement but had to wear masks and of course get vaccinated.

Anyway no one here would have wanted anything done differently as we have been one of least affected by Covid. It is running through the community now but the death rate is low and life is as normal as it could be. I never missed any work through all this Covid era. Most West Australians have nothing but praise for Mark McGowan's handling of this.
    I should add that the source of the OP was a highly dubious website that promotes anti-vax propaganda and is owned by the Koch brothers. https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...och-foundation

I had a good laugh when I read "breaking point".

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,423
    Given: 28,903

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    I should add that the source of the OP was a highly dubious website that promotes anti-vax propaganda and is owned by the Koch brothers. https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...och-foundation

I had a good laugh when I read "breaking point".
    We've just had our State budget here. $5.6 Billion surplus so you couldn't ask for anything better.

https://www.ourstatebudget.wa.gov.au...oneyinout.html

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,970
    Given: 6,598

0 Not allowed!

Spiked is controlled opposition like all mainstream right-wing media. It used to be a communist magazine called Living Marxism.
    Spoiler!

"A Genetically Superior Caste." Prof. Gidwani, UMN Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-26-2022 @ 08:29 PM
    Indo-Pacific, Indus Valley, 'Land of the Āryas'
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Gujarāti (Leva) Pātidār. Caste (Jāt): Leva/Lewa Patel of Central Gujarat
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    CHG/Iran, EHG-Steppe, EEF/ENF, Indo-Caucasoid, Mesocephalic (Gujarati)
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    "Hermit Mode" (Virgo Ascendant/Rising)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation New British Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Prime minister Scott Morrison has promised
    His promises carry no weight and remain entirely meaningless and devoid of any substance. For one thing, he has effectively abandoned his promise to establish a federal anti-corruption watchdog. They're getting away with murder, you know.

'Bulldozer' Accidental PM Scott Morrison: https://i.imgflip.com/6g6jfq.jpg, https://archive.ph/Tpz9e/9a554167dc1...fc30993149.jpg

Has 'Bulldozer' bankrupted Australia and drove it into oblivion yet?

Scott Morrison is banking on another miracle. In 2019 he pulled off an against-the-odds win.

It will be a major miracle if he can pull this off.

But one thing is clear. 'Bulldozer' is certainly attempting to drive the Australian nation into oblivion through outrageous national debt.

https://archive.ph/nKMIa/813b1403444...f8052228e8.jpg, https://i.imgflip.com/6g6vl3.jpg

"When Scott Morrison was given the job at Tourism Australia, he was already proving difficult to handle." Sydney Morning Herald, How clashes with a minister helped get the future PM fired, September 11, 2021.

He bankrupted Tourism Australia, so I've been told, and was secretly referred to as "baldy" by his colleagues.

And it certainly doesn't help the least bit when your own party member refers to you as a “complete psycho” and a “horrible, horrible person”.

Clive Palmer delivers a bombshell address at the United Australia Party launch for the 2022 Federal Election: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE1c...AustraliaParty

Jim Chalmers MP: Falling Real Wages, A Trillion Dollars In Debt, And The Risk Of A Second Wasted Decade

So Who Does Australia Owe A Trillion Dollars To? We Got Scomo To Explain

Under Scott Morrison, Australia's national accounts are a mess. The debt is well over one trillion dollars and counting.

Mark Dreyfus MP: A TRILLION REASONS WHY SCOTT MORRISON MUST BE VOTED OUT

A Government for the good of the people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkSs...AustraliaParty

This whole political circus is repulsive, disgusting, sickening.

It's too little too late. Serious and irreparable damage has already been done.

The New British Empire can't come soon enough!
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 05-15-2022 at 02:10 AM.
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Thumbs up Global European Power and Global European Order.

Quote Originally Posted by VikLevaPatel View Post
    The New British Empire[/U] can't come soon enough!
    Yes. It's called 'Faith in the Final Future'.

A new earth, a renewed earth, a new Global European Power and Global European Order, these are the things yet to come.

And considering the present state of the world, it can't come soon enough.

Nothing, absolutely nothing else will suffice.

Jats can earn a lot from Patels of Gujrat [Archive]:
    ... major difference is patel can sacrifice every thing for money, where as jat never gave undue importance to money, secondly they are very ...
    https://archive.ph/TyVap#selection-1543.491-1543.532

I, for one, am ready and willing to give up everything, to sacrifice everything, even life itself if necessary, for the Greater Purpose.

I've been watching The Mountbatten Festival of Music 2022 the last couple nights and my dad commented to me last night that the British "get stuff done", to which I replied that they possess unsurpassed administrative skills.

There can be no doubt that the Brits are masters at administrative tasking.

We just can't stop admiring the Scottish for their engineering talents, energies, and attributes. Yes, my family and I have highest sense of admiration for the engineering talents of the Scots.
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 05-17-2022 at 03:39 AM.
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs down #mentalhealthawarenessweek2022

Beats me how any person 'in their right mind' would vote for a "complete psycho."

https://i.imgflip.com/6gpgli.jpg, https://archive.ph/ecdrn/e3c217054b8...d5db075a42.jpg

The situation is so bad and so grim that we were practically forced to vote for Clive "I can bring debts down to net zero" Facepalm's UAP as our first preference.

Australia's economy holds plenty of pitfalls for election winner

SYDNEY, May 19 (Reuters) - Whichever party takes the reins of power at Australia's election on Saturday faces an economic road pitted with pot holes, from runaway inflation to rising interest rates, ballooning debt and an over-heated housing market.

Dean Burnett: People often complain about how unintelligent people are elected to political office, but why does it keep happening?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison says he doesn't care about leaked text messages calling him a 'liar' and 'psycho'

THE IDIOT’S GUIDE TO VOTING YOUR CONSCIENCE

The real secret to how and why Australia adopted compulsory voting was simplicity. In 1924, after years of debate, simply no-one was opposed ...

Forcing your hand: Why we are made to vote
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 05-19-2022 at 07:18 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation THE DEADWEIGHT OF COMPLACENCY

>>378412243
    Mate, if they were good at something they wouldn't be politicians
    the strongest and the best should hold positions of power, not the most popular
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...722/#378413378

Based and memeworthy

pollies...
    if they were good at something they wouldn't be politicians

https://i.imgflip.com/6gy7fd.jpg

6gy7fd.jpg

12.jpg

Sydney Morning Herald (May 21, 2022 — 5.00am):

The deadweight of complacency keeps the Lucky Country down
    Australia is a nation in managed decline.

It is running down its stock of assets, its advantages natural, historical and human-made.

The reef is bleaching, the koala is endangered. Australia’s ranking in school standards is sliding, the hospital system is groaning. Productivity is stagnant, federal debt towering. Living standards are going nowhere.
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 05-20-2022 at 11:44 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation AUSTRALIA, THE DIVIDED NATION.

Congratulations Australia On Getting Rid Of That Psycho

thinks he can walk on water; sinks the whole nation into bottomless indebtedness, oblivion, perdition and ruin.

Aspen Medical was given more than $1 billion in government PPE contracts despite no experience in large-scale procurement

In Sri Lanka, the company has been linked to allegations of corruption and money laundering connected to the rebuilding of Hambantota ...

In Oceania, Aspen Medical expose raises serious concerns - PSI

In shock and anger over Liberal defeat, Sky News commentators urge party to shift right

Sky After Dark regulars say Liberals must distinguish themselves by appealing to ‘conservative values that Labor have abandoned’

It wasn't a ringing endorsement but Albanese deserves chance to show he can lead: Here's his must-do list

‘This will change Australia’: Linda Burney says Labor committed to Indigenous Voice

The first challenge facing Anthony Albanese as prime minister is to restore Australia's economy

Australia's big economic challenge - Election 2022 - AFR

Awaiting this weekend’s election victor are rising inflation and cost of living pressures, higher interest rates and a mammoth budget repair task.

Inflation is among the most pressing issues in Australia and overseas. Globally, prices are high and rising and central banks are belatedly increasing interest rates to counter price pressures. Take the US for example. The world’s biggest economy is experiencing a dangerous wage-price spiral and credible economists are tipping that America is likely to fall into a recession. Stagflation – higher inflation and stagnant economic growth – is “unavoidable”, says Mohamed El-Erian, chief economic adviser at Allianz. The fear of a recession hammered Wall Street this week.

Economic and strategic challenges face Albanese

“We Have a Very, Very Divided Nation.”

To quote former U.S. President Donald J. Trump.

Both major parties suffered collapses in primary votes on Saturday.

By EDITORIAL
    12:00AM MAY 23, 2022

As the sun comes up on Monday, after a tumultuous but orderly election in our vigorous democracy, Australia faces the same formidable national security and economic challenges it did last week. We congratulate Anthony Albanese and his Labor team on their victory on Saturday. It shows, as we said on Friday, the incoming prime minister is a formidable politician: “A man of great depth, if little non-political experience, thoughtful, considerate; an authentic man who over many years has shown himself to be a collegiate and capable figure of substance in the labour movement.” His rise to the prime ministership, after growing up with his single mum, an invalid pensioner, in a housing commission home, says much about his ability and determination. It also reflects something great about our nation, in which humble socio-economic circumstances are no barrier to aspiration and success. Mr Albanese’s victory was a “really big moment”, as he says, and he is ready to “get down to business” when he returns from Japan on Wednesday.
    https://archive.ph/2PfkE#selection-257.0-257.1033

As Albanese leads the nation, he will need to be mindful that he won office with a paltry 32.8 per cent of the popular vote – his party was the first choice of fewer than one in three voters. That was lower than in 2019 when Labor lost under Bill Shorten. What mattered on Saturday was that Labor did well where it needed to and the damage inflicted on the Liberal Party by the teal independents in once-heartland seats.
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 05-23-2022 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Google News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information