E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,860
    Given: 18,268

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Lol, they have like 20 anti-vax articles on their front page. You're not fooling me. It's a conspiracy theory site. If you think this is real news, you're stupid.

https://www.spiked-online.com/
    Last edited by Daco Celtic; 08-27-2021 at 01:39 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    Lol, they have like 20 anti-vax articles on their front page. You're not fooling me. It's a conspiracy theory site. If you think this is real news, you're stupid.

In the Name of ‘Public Safety’ Australia Descends Into a Nightmarish Orwellian Police State

https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...-police-state/

The Strategic Culture Foundation provides a platform for exclusive analysis, research and policy comment on Eurasian and global affairs. We cover political, economic, social and security issues worldwide. Since 2005, our journal has published thousands of analytical briefs and commentaries with the unique perspective of independent contributors. SCF works to broaden and diversify expert discussion by focusing on hidden aspects of international politics and unconventional thinking. Benefitting from the expanding power of the Internet, we work to spread reliable information, critical thought and progressive ideas.

Welcome to the Strategic Culture Foundation online journal.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/about/

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    In the Name of ‘Public Safety’ Australia Descends Into a Nightmarish Orwellian Police State

https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...-police-state/

The Strategic Culture Foundation provides a platform for exclusive analysis, research and policy comment on Eurasian and global affairs. We cover political, economic, social and security issues worldwide. Since 2005, our journal has published thousands of analytical briefs and commentaries with the unique perspective of independent contributors. SCF works to broaden and diversify expert discussion by focusing on hidden aspects of international politics and unconventional thinking. Benefitting from the expanding power of the Internet, we work to spread reliable information, critical thought and progressive ideas.

Welcome to the Strategic Culture Foundation online journal.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/about/
    Yeah, I think I'd rather live in the "Orwellian Police State" of Australia than about 98% of the earth's landmass. Call me crazy.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I think you are a close minded brainwashed low IQ or normal IQ chimpanzee to disregard the 'anti-vax' point of view. This is the high IQ point of view, You don't think in this fashion because you are a stupid chimpanzee :

"Medicine continues to be the most dangerous business in America, with tens of thousands slaughtered and turned into invalids and hundreds of thousands injured regularly. ... doctors and drugs [are] the fourth leading cause of death in America ..." --Bruce West, MD, Health Alert, May 2000: 1

The drug industry and government health officials expect you to blindly trust that they have developed a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine, even though they eliminated well over six years of important testing, and despite the fact that no long-term safety assessments have actually been done. Drug companies have a long history of fraudulent and immoral practices and have paid tens of billions of dollars in fines for their crimes. The opioid epidemic is but one glaring example where company executives knew they were causing harm and chose to do it anyway. To say that trusting these convicted criminal organizations is a mistake would likely be one of the most profoundly serious understatements of the century ...[there are also natural treatments--007]... When you add that together with the fact that the lethality of COVID-19 is far lower than reported in the media, and the likelihood that widespread natural herd immunity already exists, the need for a vaccine seems remote indeed.--Doctor Mercola

^ The covid-19 vaccine is not effective since an effective vaccine does not require booster shots.

So, heart disease and cancer are number 1 and number 2 but 3rd or 4th is Medicine. That is not conspiracy theory that is math genius.

There are two kinds of health research, but only one of them is currently recognized by medical science, namely, what I call group study, i.e., studies of groups of people who are subjected to some form of procedure, diet, supplementation, etc. Group studies have obvious value, at least when competently done, altho there are certain important problems inherent in these studies which I have discussed elsewhere, including proper choice of variables and the need to replace double-blind with multiple-blind studies. However, the fact that group studies are not -- or not consciously -- combined with the second form of research is perhaps the most important flaw in allopathic medicine, and one which is actually leading to its collapse in the face of competition with naturopathy. This second form of research what I call self study, by which I mean the process in which an individual subjects his own body to some form of procedure, diet, supplementation, etc, to see if it works for him. This procedure, of course, is different from that of various medical heroes, who subjected themselves to such things as yellow fever, AIDS and other dread diseases in order to prove something for others: Rather, self study is merely the way an individual can find out if the result of some group study -- or his grandma's advice, or his own intuition -- has any relevance for his own personal well-being. Self study is important not merely for the obvious reason that group studies are irrelevant to what works for some particular individual, but also because the individual is the one person with the greatest interest in promoting his own health -- unlike his doctor, whose interest inclines to collecting his fee -- and because the individual has access to "research data" (his own feelings and reactions) not accessible to the white-coated set.

But there is an important caveat for those involved in self study, namely, what the famous Harvard psychologist BF Skinner called "the development of superstition". Skinner's famous experiment, performed on my favorite animal -- pigeons -- is one which should be read, marked, learned and inwardly digested by not only those involved in self study, but also religionists, astrologizers, superstitionists, allopaths and others of their ilk. What Skinner did was to place hungry pigeons in a so-called Skinner box, which would drop food grains to the pigeon at random times. What Skinner found is that, if food were dropped when a pigeon was performing some particular action (e.g., strutting, grooming, scratching, etc), the food would "reinforce" the behavior, so that the hungry pigeon would tend to perform such behavior in order to get more food. Thus a pigeon, after some time in a Skinner box, would be found to be performing some action over and over, thus indicating that it had developed a "superstition" about how it could cause food to appear -- a superstition which would become more and more strongly reinforced as the pigeon was "rewarded" for this behavior by the random appearance of food. (Note: Skinner was a behaviorist, and thus did not believe in the existence of mentality apart from its behavioral manifestations; hence superstition to him meant merely "behaving superstitiously". Please don't ask me if he knew the difference between when he was awake and when he was not.)

One does not have to be a rocket scientist to see that Skinnerian reinforcement is the basis of not only superstition and religion, but also all kinds of other misbehaviors, particularly allopathy. That is, a person gets sick, he goes to the doctor, the doctor gives him a pill, he gets well, and Voila! -- he (and the doctor) thinks there is a relation between what the doctor did and the fact that he got well, when in fact there may be no relation and -- as many of us well know -- we would probably have gotten well sooner without the doctor. This situation is exacerbated by the so-called placebo effect, ie, the fact that irrelevant "cures" are successful in curing 1/3 of all diseases anyway -- or at least that 1/3 of us get well after visiting the doctor (please don't ask what happens to the other 2/3).

The lesson of the Skinner box for self study should be obvious, but I will spell it out anyway: Just because you feel better after taking some pill, enduring some regimen, or whatever, this does not necessarily mean that the pill, regimen or whatever had anything to do with your feeling better. Furthermore, in cases where a pill, regimen or whatever is not in fact helpful, one should attempt to determine this fact, not merely because the cost of pillage or whatever can mount up, but also because such therapies may actually be doing some unrecognized kind of harm. Thus in order to purge your life of "naturopathic superstition" you should make a list of your pills, regimens, etc, and then systematically drop each one for awhile to see if it makes any difference. In fact, if you want to be really scientific about it, you could try dropping all possible combinations: For example, if you are taking three different pills, first drop one, then the second, then the third, then the first and second, then the first and third, etc, etc, etc. Following this, you could fool around with different dosages, and in general spend your whole life figuring out what you should be taking, all the while forgetting that what you need now may not be the same thing you needed last year, and isn't science wonderful?

In closing, I would like to make one final point which is also not recognized by allopathic medicine, but which is unconsciously recognized by many engaged in self study, namely, that the best method of curing or preventing disease is to utilize a multiplicity of strategies. What I am getting at here is a lesson from systems theory, to wit, that the best way to prevent a "system" from breaking down is to have a backup system. We see this in hospitals, for example, which generally have backup power systems to insure power in case a squirrel gets into the power company's transformers. In the case of our body "system", the best way to keep it from "going down" is to have multiple backup strategies for staying healthy: For example, we might try to keep healthy both by eating a good diet and by exercising, so that if one strategy doesn't provide optimal health by itself, the other will "take up the slack". Likewise, in order to assure cardiovascular health, we might take both vitamin C and vitamin E, even tho we feel that one of them may be "redundant". Covid mutations may need to be met with varying different naturopathic protocols but the core treaments should stay the same, probably.

How to treat COVID-19 by lessening the chances you will get it and lessening the severity of the disease if you do catch it:

Eat healthy not big agrobusiness crap with plenty of omega 3 , Vitamin D and besides vitamin D, several other nutritional supplements can be useful for the prevention (and in some cases early treatment) of COVID-19. NAC, zinc, melatonin, vitamin C, quercetin, and B vitamins appear to be among the top choices. There are other nutrients that can help fight viral infections too.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, I think I'd rather live in the "Orwellian Police State" of Australia than about 98% of the earth's landmass. Call me crazy.
    BTW, I am vaccinated I recieved two pfizer shots but I'm not still not braiwashed like you.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,259
    Given: 12,963

0 Not allowed!

Anglos are the people who handle pressure the worst.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think you are a close minded brainwashed low IQ or normal IQ chimpanzee to disregard the 'anti-vax' point of view. This is the high IQ point of view, You don't think in this fashion because you are a stupid chimpanzee
    You're too dumb to know a propaganda newspaper. You strike me as common white trash pretending to be WASP. Just another moron that thinks he knows better than scientists. Of course you are mad, you never get pussy.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

3 Not allowed!

Australia

At time of writing;

Covid 19 Cases

Total Deaths

Compare that to the rest of the world you tools.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-27-2024 @ 12:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,656
    Given: 5,621

0 Not allowed!

Covidiocracy...what shocks me the most about Australia is the level of police brutality and the extend of such draconian measures for such a low death count, not even 1000 deaths since the beginning.

Might as well shut the roads, thousands of people die while driving every year. This madness has to end, in NZ they confined for a week because of a single positive case. People who live in Oceania don't have functional immune systems apparently.

Possibly the only sane western country in the middle of all this pandemic hysteria was Sweden, treated the population has adults, never imposed masks or unhealthy devastating confinements and should be reaching a high degree of natural herd immunity by now with a lower death count that many countries who went harsh on it's citizens. Might have helped that despite the long winters the Scandinavian populations are not vitamin D deficient like most populations, and have relatively low obesity rates.

Another sad story from Australia, I hope these vaccinazi politician will be judged for their crimes in the future:
    "COVID-19: Rescue dogs shot dead in Australia over coronavirus restrictions | World News | Sky News" https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid...tions-12388537
    Fifteen rescue dogs, including 10 puppies, have been shot dead by a rural Australian council under its interpretation of coronavirus restrictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,109
    Given: 6,057

0 Not allowed!

BTW, I am vaccinated I recieved two pfizer shots but I'm not still not braiwashed like you.
    He's a Biden fan. Need I say more?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information