British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,097
    Given: 43,597

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    So the problem seems to be crystallizing. We're seeing, in virtually every Western country, a group of people not from there who choose to live there and not to assimilate. They don't care about culture or language or ethnicity. They're there for the money and would happily move back again if they could live as comfortably as they are now. They have little or no loyalty to either their home countries or their current countries of residence. They're nomads. They may be the Americans in France and Germany. But they're the Mexicans and Indians here. We live in different times. Gone are the days of a single, dominant culture forcing the adaptation of outsiders. It's as much we natives' fault for not demanding assimilation, for thinking that just anyone can join our "club," if you will, and for giving outsiders' motives the benefit of the doubt.
    I know what you're saying, but you seem to be overlooking the HUGE asymmetry in relationships and power here.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Paleoconservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,860
    Given: 7,347

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I know what you're saying, but you seem to be overlooking the HUGE asymmetry in relationships and power here.
    There may be asymmetry. The people you're talking about are truly the elites, the globe trotters, while our immigrants are from the lowest rungs of society. But at the end of the day, they're drawn to immigrate by the same forces, they don't assimilate in the same way, they are equally brazen about it, and the natives are equally helpless to do anything about it (mostly because our governments are in the hands of people who don't truly care about us). If I'm not getting what you're saying, please clarify.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Probably. I, of course, have never travelled abroad. It's safe to say most Americans haven't or, at least, don't do so regularly. So I can't really speak to what these Americans are saying and doing in Europe and elsewhere. The jet set are as much an unknown to me as the countries they visit. From a personal perspective, if I were to tour a foreign country, I would do so because I was actually interested in visiting it. Eating American food, speaking English, and hanging out with other Americans would be the exact opposite of what I went there to do. If I were ever to move abroad (remember, it's usually the least patriotic Americans who choose to do this; they're usually America-haters, a la JamesBond007), I would consider it my duty to assimilate because that's what I would expect of a foreigner moving here. So I have to take it on faith that this is how Americans act abroad. But (1) I believe it to be a small subset of Americans, (2) I believe them to be the wealthiest and most highly-educated Americans, ironically, and (3) they are in a sense global citizens. Is it unfortunate? Of course. But until people everywhere get their ultimate fill of the stateless, universalist, money-driven way of life, there's little to be done about it.
    I did not choose to be non-patriotic but rather the country my ancestors emigrated to changed. America used to :

1.) Have a WASP ruling class

2.) Was substantially more Libertarian then it currently is -- in fact, calling America a Libertarian-like country, currently, is a complete joke

3.)America was predominantly NorthWest European and they were genetically congruent with individualism and personal freedom unlike modern Americans

If you want to know why I'm not patriotic look in the mirror you Catholic bastard.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I did not choose to be non-patriotic but rather the country my ancestors emigrated to changed. America used to :

Ruling classes are to varying degrees self-interested, greedy and oppressive, whatever their ethnic make-up.

2.) Was substantially more Libertarian then it currently is
    Depends on what issue. In the sense of lower taxes and less State spending, perhaps. On the other hand, your beloved Olde America had Prohibition, Jim Crow, forbade homosexuality, forbade women and Blacks from voting for a long time, and even today still has laws regarding prostitution that are more restrictive than even some Middle Eastern countries.

3.)America was predominantly NorthWest European and they were genetically congruent with individualism and personal freedom unlike modern Americans
    See my answer to (2).

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Ruling classes are to varying degrees self-interested, greedy and oppressive, whatever their ethnic make-up.
    Gentiles like you are delusional and think the Jewish ruling class can just pop in and function the same as a WASP ruling class and that meritocracy will make the country function the same in the end but that is a delusion and it is proven a delusion by the fact that America is going down the toilet but was not under WASP rule :

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...enlightenment/

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen
    Depends on what issue. In the sense of lower taxes and less State spending, perhaps. On the other hand, your beloved Olde America had Prohibition, Jim Crow, forbade homosexuality, forbade women and Blacks from voting for a long time, and even today still has laws regarding prostitution that are more restrictive than even some Middle Eastern countries.
    lower taxes automatically translates into more freedom regardless of the other issues you bring up due to the inexorable fact that you can't have big government without high taxes. As far as women voting is concerned they don't vote libertarian and are leftards like you so I don't really care and as far as blacks go they can't function under a democratic free government so they don't deserve to live in one e.g. a Mugabe dictator type is their best chance of functioning.

The idea that all people are equal or the same and can function under the same forms of government is a leftard delusion and it has failed in the Middle East etc.. for the American leftard useful idiots that you side with or are among.

Quote Originally Posted by TootingCarmen
    See my answer to (2).
    The olde America was still more free because it is an inexorable fact that lower taxes means smaller government and a small government cannot meddle in the affairs of its citizens to the same degree as a big govermment.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Gentiles like you are delusional and think the Jewish ruling class can just pop in and function the same as a WASP ruling class and that meritocracy will make the country function the same in the end but that is a delusion and it is proven a delusion by the fact that America is going down the toilet but was not under WASP rule :

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...enlightenment/

lower taxes automatically translates into more freedom regardless of the other issues you bring up due to the inexorable fact that you can't have big government without high taxes. As far as women voting is concerned they don't vote libertarian and are leftards like you so I don't really care and as far as blacks go they can't function under a democratic free government so they don't deserve to live in one e.g. a Mugabe dictator type is their best chance of functioning.

The idea that all people are equal or the same and can function under the same forms of government is a leftard delusion and it has failed in the Middle East etc.. for the American leftard useful idiots that you side with or are among.

The olde America was still more free because it is an inexorable fact that lower taxes means smaller government and a small government cannot meddle in the affairs of its citizens to the same degree as a big govermment.
    Funny how WNs tend to be equally anti-Jewish and anti-Black, when the tropes surrounding them ironically are polar opposites: the former are damned for being supposedly too intelligent and rich, while the latter are damned for being supposedly too stupid and poor. (That said, I do agree it is NOT "anti-Semitic" to point out the high prevalence of Jews in finance and journalism, any more than it is "anti-Black" to point out the high prevalence of Blacks in sport and music).

NB: until at least the 1980's, women in Britain overwhelmingly voted Conservative, with Labour being very much the party of working men.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Paleoconservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,860
    Given: 7,347

1 Not allowed!

2.) Was substantially more Libertarian then it currently is -- in fact, calling America a Libertarian-like country, currently, is a complete joke

If you want to know why I'm not patriotic look in the mirror you Catholic bastard.
    Me, a Catholic? You want to talk ancestry and religion? I was raised in one of the most conservative forms of fundamentalist Protestant Christianity in America. 86% of my recent ancestors were Protestant (maybe throw in an Irish 4x great-grandparent; I don't know about him) - Methodists, Lutherans, Quakers, Baptists, Dunkers, Puritans/Congregationalists, you name it. I won't take this from Mr. Irish Catholic. Your immigrant ancestors literally made America less WASP and less Protestant.

Ironically, we agree on a number of points regarding America and the influences of immigration upon it, even pre-1965 pan-European immigration. But your attempts to disassociate yourself from that immigration and join yourself to the old WASP elite while literally not being a part of it are hogwash.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,896
    Given: 6,548

2 Not allowed!

Me, a Catholic? You want to talk ancestry and religion? I was raised in one of the most conservative forms of fundamentalist Protestant Christianity in America. 86% of my recent ancestors were Protestant (maybe throw in an Irish 4x great-grandparent; I don't know about him) - Methodists, Lutherans, Quakers, Baptists, Dunkers, Puritans/Congregationalists, you name it. I won't take this from Mr. Irish Catholic. Your immigrant ancestors literally made America less WASP and less Protestant.

Ironically, we agree on a number of points regarding America and the influences of immigration upon it, even pre-1965 pan-European immigration. But your attempts to disassociate yourself from that immigration and join yourself to the old WASP elite while literally not being a part of it are hogwash.
    JB007 is monotonous but sometimes he posts some comedy gems, this is one

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,356
    Given: 31,151

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    JB007 is monotonous but sometimes he posts some comedy gems, this is one
    Hahaha �� the Anglo-Norman aristocrat libertarian polak calculator hating atheist with a fetish for Marx’s heeb beard. Yeah, he’s funny.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information