Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Lemmi: Are you happy that Finns decided to leave from Volga river? Walking as far west as they could? Otherwise you could be one of them today. Living in one of those buildings? Wearing similar clothes, driving Moskvitš, speaking (slavic) russian language, eating sauerkrauts, drinking cheap Russian vodka with Harkonnen until to death?
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 09-02-2021 at 08:48 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Lemmi: Are you happy that Finns decided to leave from Volga river? Walking as far west as they could? Otherwise you could be one of them today. Living in one of those buildings? Wearing similar clothes, driving Moskvitš, speaking (slavic) russian language, eating sauerkrauts, drinking cheap Russian vodka with Harkonnen until to death?
    Bullshit. You are a victim of the recent Finnish "scientific" propaganda. Take take a deep breath and think about all those -ism's you see today. If you have a look at the history of history research you know how these things go and change. The history research is a social event and results are a social construction. Sooner or later the new generation of Finnish historians merge with hydrofeminism and we are related, not to Tseremisses, but to jellyfishes 😂

I am not comparing anyone to jellyfish, but figuring the corrupted history research.
    Last edited by Lemminkäinen; 09-02-2021 at 09:39 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-12-2024 @ 12:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 455
    Given: 445

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Without Russian admixtures.

I have not seen a single person of mixed Russian-Mari origin who identified himself as a Mari. So you are mistaken, the pure Mari have no Russian influence, they never mixed with them, and those who mixed in the 20th century have already assimilated and ceased to be Mari. And all these Caucasian racial characteristics among some Mari are the inheritance of ancient Indo-European archaeological cultures and peoples who once lived on the territory of Eastern Europe, including on those lands where the Mari people and other Volga Finno-Ugric peoples were formed.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SCARtem View Post
    I have not seen a single person of mixed Russian-Mari origin who identified himself as a Mari. So you are mistaken, the pure Mari have no Russian influence, they never mixed with them, and those who mixed in the 20th century have already assimilated and ceased to be Mari. And all these Caucasian racial characteristics among some Mari are the inheritance of ancient Indo-European archaeological cultures and peoples who once lived on the territory of Eastern Europe, including on those lands where the Mari people and other Volga Finno-Ugric peoples were formed.
    Where did I write that mixed Maris identify themselves like this or that? Show where. I only commented those photos.

Why people usually try to misunderstand ethnic questions? Subconsciously? Lack of knowledge? Intentionally?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

These are the results of an autosomal analysis (Family Finder) of an Eastern Mari from FTDNA. The Eastern Mari never contacted or mixed with the Russians. And the presence of Eastern Slavs in his test results does not mean mixing with Russians, but on the contrary, speaks of the presence of ancient Indo-European roots, when Russians as an ethnic group did not exist yet.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

These are the results of an autosomal analysis (Family Finder) of an Eastern Mari from FTDNA. The Eastern Mari never contacted or mixed with the Russians. And the presence of Eastern Slavs in his test results does not mean mixing with Russians, but on the contrary, speaks of the presence of ancient Indo-European roots, when Russians as an ethnic group did not exist yet.
    So, what's your point?

Last Online
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Fiji
    Y-DNA
    R1A
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,503
    Given: 7,001

0 Not allowed!

Cheekbones everywhere

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    So, what's your point?
    My point of view is that many people specifically ignore the facts of the existence of an ancient Indo-European heritage among the peoples living in the Volga region and the Urals and speaking the Finno-Ugric and Turkic languages. People like you like to write that the representatives of those peoples of the Volga region and the Urals, who do not look like the stereotypical representatives of their peoples, are the result of mixing with the Russians. And people like travv believe that this is the result of degeneration. I believe that this is the result of the manifestation after generations of recessive genes that are responsible for the Caucasoid traits that the ancient Indo-Europeans (Fatyanovo culture, Scythians, Sarmatians, Cimmerians, Sakes) possessed, who once lived in the Volga region and the Urals and were assimilated by the Finno-Ugric and Turkic peoples who came.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

0 Not allowed!

I expected to find here photos of Mars.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My point of view is that many people specifically ignore the facts of the existence of an ancient Indo-European heritage among the peoples living in the Volga region and the Urals and speaking the Finno-Ugric and Turkic languages. People like you like to write that the representatives of those peoples of the Volga region and the Urals, who do not look like the stereotypical representatives of their peoples, are the result of mixing with the Russians. And people like travv believe that this is the result of degeneration. I believe that this is the result of the manifestation after generations of recessive genes that are responsible for the Caucasoid traits that the ancient Indo-Europeans (Fatyanovo culture, Scythians, Sarmatians, Cimmerians, Sakes) possessed, who once lived in the Volga region and the Urals and were assimilated by the Finno-Ugric and Turkic peoples who came.
    Maybe you are right, but my point was to show (see two pictures I posted) older pictures taken by researchers. As you wrote, some posters have agendas and, if not, they show pictures taken by common men.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information