City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,167
    Given: 58,939

0 Not allowed!

Default I dont believe a country without faith in God has a future

I dont believe a country without faith in God has a future. In this century in Europe totalitarian systems, who propagated Godlesness, all failed.
    Helmut Kohl 1994 in Bonn, Former German Chancellor.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

Czechia?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Poland
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,410
    Given: 27,480

1 Not allowed!

Yeah, not like godless China is going to dominate the world if not already...

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Satem View Post
    Yeah, not like godless China is going to dominate the world if not already...
    It's the protein from dog, cat and occassional bat food.

Mitryejd

1 Not allowed!

You may believe in god or universal morality, We are all actually part of the system called planet Earth. Not everyone can be everything.
    It's a problem when everyone is the same thing and on the same status. This is what gives rise to social hierarchy itself.
    There must always be the leader and the driven herd.
    In my opinion, the problem of today is the disappearance of the concept of family more than religion,
    so cultures and nations too in decline nowadays because as i said the concepts of religion, family and property are intertwined with each other.,
    because religions can function as makers and legislator guardians of the family concept, property-land-agriculture

I think today, compared to the previous century or pre-world wars.... the development of technology, the rise of materialism, or even more economic liberalization, the increase in the consumption economy, the increase in the population...
    Increasing international immigration with the development of communication and internet...global trade..
    and the domestic production that we used to do
    now transferred to international companies instead of ourselves is now ending the concept of family because... fewer people are working in their own family businesses or they have all already become companies of someone elses... or sould out, privatizated
    and indeed the concept of family is
    from the economist or humanities point of view
    represents the division of labor, business partnership within the family members
    inside agricultural phase of economic activities.
    but the threshold has been exceeded , the migration from the village to the city has accelerated, and even now it has reached the saturation point, and some metropolises have even become uninhabitable....

In the past, there were taboos or at least traditional vaules extisted about the relationship between men and women.
    The concept of marriage and family is starting to be seen as unnecessary. because access to sexuality has become easier.

and ultimately, if all things goes this way, we will reach the new world order (I can't tell if it's good or bad, it depends on who is behind the masterplan and what they want transform the global society into)
    but it just seems in this system social classes made up more by material status, not by the nation-identity they belong to.
    However if you ask me if hierarchy is an inevitable reality, It is optimal that the hierarchy is properly and equitably distributed.
    that is, when the base edge of the pyramid is shorter. side egdes longer...

The other thing religion worked best is ending barbarism and violent crime, like homicide, property theft, hijacking, robbing etc...
    cuz once the rules of religion was the rules of state/law, yet there had always been abuser Rulers or groups those who rearrange them in their own benefits....
    still a barbarian-illegal-criminal-anarchist type doesn't like religion nor law, but if you have property or land in medieval conditions, of course, piety would be attractive. as a safer shelter.

So religions have become the advocates of the patriarchal system over time as well
    Since the daughters who get married and left have always been considered to be out of the family,
    they generally suffer injustice in the division of inheritance.
    Cuz It has always seen as "risky" to transfer the property from via father to the daughter line.
    As a result, a patriarchal society has been emerged inside the Masculinity-property and religion triangle.
    OR masculinity-family-property-religion deltoid...

I'm not personally religious myself, but to me, the good and bad sides of religion concept are equal to me. so im kind of neutral
    "cuz it depends on the appliers"
    Last edited by Mitryejd; 09-10-2021 at 07:13 AM.

Thread Information