American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Both countries have bigger population than 40 milion, do you think it's hard to find super dark/light individuals? Completely irellevant.
    It was random. There was no "looking" and cherry picking involved. So what's your point about finding light individuals? And clearly in a random selection it was harder for a Spaniard to come up as a "super light" individual. In the random scenario it was one of the darkest

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-04-2024 @ 06:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic germanic romance
    Ethnicity
    irish belgian german french
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 35

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoke View Post
    Its not irrelevant because Italians are constantly compared to Spaniards about how similar they both are and i wanted to say its not true but i didn't want to open another post. That would be irrelevant. So here is the best place to talk about it. It doesn't have to be just about Alcaraz's classifications. As if every other post on here stays exactly on topic anyway. Don't know why this bothers you or what it has to do with you. I just thought it was interesting that two random tennis players from Spain and Italy rise to the top and this is what they both happen to look like by random chance
    Totally irrelevant and that was just so random and unnecessary. Anyone can show a pic of a Spaniard and an Italian and have them both look the total opposite, going both ways. Your post didn't prove anything at all. There are plenty of Italians that look dark and southern like Alcaraz and plenty of Spaniards that look light like the other guy you posted and this also goes for vice versa.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 03:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 374
    Given: 314

0 Not allowed!

Berid wiht berberid archaic looking

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 04:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 410
    Given: 67

0 Not allowed!

Berberid

Last Online
    Today @ 09:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,604
    Given: 48,333

0 Not allowed!

Berid + South Med

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 3,544

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Uranous View Post
    Berid wiht berberid archaic looking
    yeah, I think, with no reason whatsoever, only 'intuition', that Alcaraz looks is somewhat like the ancient/archaic iberians were.
    Although judging by the very few sculptures we've found of them it doesn't seems to be that way.

Or maybe yes, it seems.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Espańol
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,537
    Given: 4,801

0 Not allowed!

Alcaraz Has an Occipital Bow Tie that Nadal doesn't have or at least not as pronounced

Some scientists suspect that the occipital bow tie is related to the biomechanics of the breed. Another theory attributes it to enlargement of the cerebellum, an area of the cortex that mediates spatial reasoning, motor function and many aspects of brain wave patterns including gamma waves.

There are many human populations that often have occipital bows. A large proportion of early modern Europeans had them, but today they are relatively uncommon even among Europeans themselves. They are nonetheless very common among the Basques, Asturians, Lapps and Finns, and the Bushmen of South Africa and the Aborigines of Australia also often have occipital buns. One region where the occipital bow tie is very common is in southern Lancashire, northern England.

Individuals with narrow heads and relatively large brains are much more likely to have occipital bows.

It has been proven that Alcaraz has no berberid, it is something else.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-16-2022 @ 06:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ancestry
    Guess
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Guess
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 17

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    Murcia received a large number of Catalan emigrants.

For me it goes in the direction of this type of Catalan Iberian or balearic
    What the fuck are you talking about? There are no Catalan emigrants in Murcia, in fact it is the opposite and there are many Murcian immigrants in Catalonia. Just like there are no French emigrants in Morocco but lots of Moroccan immigrants in France.
    Carlos Alcaraz has nothing Catalan in him. His surnames are Castilian and the etymology of Alcaraz is Arab, easy to tell because of the prefix Al-.
    I've ignored all your threads about blonde blue eyed Andalusians even though they're a pathetic attempt at trying to portray your people as something they're not, but pretending that Spaniards who don't fit your nordicist delirium are Catalans is a whole new level of deception. This is not the first time I've seen you do this.

You will see this post, say sorry for lying and never ever try to pass Spaniards as Catalans again or I promise I will make your worst dream come true: I'll be posting photos of groups of average Andalusians so everyone knows what your kind really look like. And believe me that by the time you find a blonde blue eyed individual I'll have posted 100 threads of non-cherrypicked Andalusians.
    In Catalonia your people are know for being swarthy, stupid, poor, uneducated and overall trashy and low class. Not because we hate you but because this is the reality and everyone else here deserve to know what your brethren are like. If you want me to keep quiet and not spoil the fake reality you have created, you will have to repent and retract your lies.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

BUMP LOL

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Espańol
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,537
    Given: 4,801

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mintzzy View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? There are no Catalan emigrants in Murcia, in fact it is the opposite and there are many Murcian immigrants in Catalonia. Just like there are no French emigrants in Morocco but lots of Moroccan immigrants in France.
    Carlos Alcaraz has nothing Catalan in him. His surnames are Castilian and the etymology of Alcaraz is Arab, easy to tell because of the prefix Al-.
    I've ignored all your threads about blonde blue eyed Andalusians even though they're a pathetic attempt at trying to portray your people as something they're not, but pretending that Spaniards who don't fit your nordicist delirium are Catalans is a whole new level of deception. This is not the first time I've seen you do this.

You will see this post, say sorry for lying and never ever try to pass Spaniards as Catalans again or I promise I will make your worst dream come true: I'll be posting photos of groups of average Andalusians so everyone knows what your kind really look like. And believe me that by the time you find a blonde blue eyed individual I'll have posted 100 threads of non-cherrypicked Andalusians.
    In Catalonia your people are know for being swarthy, stupid, poor, uneducated and overall trashy and low class. Not because we hate you but because this is the reality and everyone else here deserve to know what your brethren are like. If you want me to keep quiet and not spoil the fake reality you have created, you will have to repent and retract your lies.

Murcia received a large number of Catalan emigrants. You are stupid if you don't understand that you can have Catalan ancestors and not have a Catalan surname.

Carlos Alcaraz is a type of Iberian who is more Catalan than Murcian; even if his surnames were not Catalan, the surnames are too modern compared to the genetics.

Mireia Canalda

You won't find Murcians like that. In Murcia if you want there are a lot of Catalan surnames and women in Spain, our country you know that every two generations they change their surnames, don't stick to the surname because genetics overcomes it in cases like Carlos Alcaraz.

Focus, Catalonia has not achieved significant results compared to other Spaniards, accept it.

Kisses and don't forget to take your medication.

And above all, stop crying to the Russians to pay for your independence, who could have thought of that?
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information