Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,863
    Given: 8,987

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    I noticed that Croatians especially hate Serbian Orthodox Church. In their sick heads SOC is absolute evil and creator of Serbian nationalism and permanent Serbian aspirations for the expansion on Croatian territories.
    Not only them, but all of our neighbours, except Romanians and Hungarians, have adopted that narrative. Even the newly-fabricated Docleans.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,645

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    It's way too nationalistic. It ruins an otherwise good step to unifying the church.
    Serbian identity in Montenegro has been attacked since 1941. Finally Serbs in Montenegro after the many decades raised their heads. In 1990 bishop Amfilohije Radović began to renew church life in Montenegro which was most atheistic republic in Yugoslavia. Result of 30 years of his work are that hundreds of churches and monasteries have come to life, and large part of people became religious again. In the same time his work preserved Serbian identity among significant part of Orthodox population of Montenegro. Serbs of Montenegro and Montenegrins who are followers of SOC now are one of the most religious Christians in the former Yugoslavia and Balkans, and 30 years ago they were the biggest atheist in Yugoslavia. SOC is very important part of their identity, and nationalistic symbols in Podgorica are normal.
    Anti-Serbian Montenegrins are mostly declared atheists.
    Last edited by Varda; 09-08-2021 at 11:08 PM.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

For a good reason

SPC = Satan's chosen Church

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2022 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Ukraine
    Hero
    Khamzat Chimaev
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 848
    Given: 318

0 Not allowed!

When Novak wins I will celebrate as a personal achievement. Anyways your all the same, except Vlachs

Last Online
    Today @ 11:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,681
    Given: 11,611

3 Not allowed!

I noticed that Croatians especially hate Serbian Orthodox Church. In their sick heads SOC is absolute evil and creator of Serbian nationalism and permanent Serbian aspirations for the expansion on Croatian territories.
    Thats what Catholic clergy teach them.

Friar Srećko Perić, whose sister was married to a Serb, addressed the gathered Croats in the spring of 1941 from the altar of the church in the Livno district:
    "Brother Croats, go and slaughter all Serbs, and first slaughter my sister who is married to a Serb. When you have finished this work, come to me in the church, where I will confess you, and all your sins will be forgiven. ”

🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirdepo View Post
    When Novak wins I will celebrate as a personal achievement. Anyways your all the same, except Vlachs
    Novak Đoković originated from Montenegro by paternal line, from village Jasenovo Polje https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovo_Polje

In March 2011 the then president of Serbia Boris Tadić together with Novak's father Srđan and uncle visited Jasenovo Polje. Boris Tadić originated from Piva few km from Jasenovo Polje.

Last edited by Varda; 09-08-2021 at 10:53 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2022 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Ukraine
    Hero
    Khamzat Chimaev
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 848
    Given: 318

1 Not allowed!

Novak Đoković originated from Montenegro by paternal line, from village Jasenovo Polje https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovo_Polje

Here former Serbian president Boris Tadić together Novak's father Srđan and uncle visited Jasenovo Polje. Boris Tadić originated from Piva few km from Jasenovo Polje.

My Father escaped from USSR thru Belgrade, the airport guards thought he was using fake passport so they put all these marker stains in his passport to check if it was real. They probably thought he was Montenegrin or Bosniak

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Source? Let me guess: SerbianFairyTales.blog.rs

Last Online
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Politics
    Independent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,178
    Given: 3,225

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Honestly, I've never been in Iasi but the whole eastern part, especially north-eastern is depressing and looks typical eastern european like Ukraine with near 0 government investments and care, some old buildings, parks(don't care about this), museums(neither about these) and the rest is plain communism architecture. In this aspect, Bucharest is a far better commie place and probably has 10x more things to see.

For visiting Romania, from where I've been I'd strongly recommend Brasov and the surrounding region(looks miles different than the rest of Romania, generally speaking, whole Transilvania does so), and obv the Black Sea county Constanta for the sea while keeping in mind that in Romania tourism has been worth 0 for the romanian government in the past decades who is to preoccupied to steal from wherever they can, in fact with or without tourism probably nothing changes in terms of our government spendings.
    I've spent some days in Northeastern Romania this summer and it's a beautiful region with many interesting places, green landscapes and nice people, nothing depressing about it.

Some pictures I took while driving through some communes

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    I plan to visit Iasi because of relics of St. Paraskeva.
    But of course, since I live in Belgrade, I will travel through Romanian part of Banat and through Transilvania to reach Iasi.
    So across entire Romania.

I was already in Timisoara, it is very close Serbian border, and indeed it is gorgeous city.
    If you plan on visiting Iasi, then you should definitely try to visit the UNESCO monasteries as well

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/ro...s-of-moldavia/

Last edited by Tommie; 09-09-2021 at 12:22 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Thats what Catholic clergy teach them.

Friar Srećko Perić, whose sister was married to a Serb, addressed the gathered Croats in the spring of 1941 from the altar of the church in the Livno district:
    "Brother Croats, go and slaughter all Serbs, and first slaughter my sister who is married to a Serb. When you have finished this work, come to me in the church, where I will confess you, and all your sins will be forgiven. ”

Many Croatian Catholic priests slaughtered Serbs with their own hands or called for the extermination of Serbs. Miroslav Filipović (with nick "fra Satan") is one of the many, but most famous who killed Serbs with own hands https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroslav_Filipović
    Names of some other Croatian Catholic priests who personally killed Serbs or called/blessed genocide on Serbs: Ivan Šarić, Kvirin Bonefačić, Antun Đurić, Viktor Burić, Josip Srebrnić, Krunoslav Draganović, Antun Akšamović, Herman Častimir, Ivan Mikan, Josip Gunčević, Ivan Šimić, Nikola Ivanković, Julije Kožul, Serafim Vištica, Oton Knezović, Rade Glavaš, Jure Vrdoljak, Ante Čule, Petar Čule, Ilija Tomas, Silvije Franković etc.

Professor Viktor Novak (ethnic Croatian) said/wrote: Don Ilija Tomas Catholic priest in Klepci and Loznica near Čapljina in Herzegovina gathered group of local Serbs in church to converting them on Catholicism, but then he handed them over to the ustashe who took them on Bivolje Brdo and there they were throw into a karst pit after torture.
    Last edited by Varda; 09-08-2021 at 10:30 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information