oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

2 Not allowed!

Default Professor: ‘White people should commit suicide as an ethical act’

Professor: ‘White people should commit suicide as an ethical act’
    Wednesday, September 08, 2021

A psychology professor at Duquesne University is raising eyebrows by agreeing with another educator who says it would be ethical for white people to kill themselves.

“White people should commit suicide as an ethical act,” says the top of a video presentation by professor Derek Hook at the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, college.

The video was posted by the anti-Critical Race Theory group Mythinformed MKE.

“This is part of an ‘anti-racist’ discussion on ‘nice white therapists held by the [American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work],'” the group wrote on Facebook.

The College Fix noted “the video appears to be from a summer session hosted by Hook, though the content is not otherwise publicly available.”

Duquesne University professor Derek Hook (Video screenshot)

Hook, who himself is white, was quoting from Terblanche Delport, a South African philosophy professor at the University of Pretoria who wrote about white people killing themselves in 2016.

“[T]he only (life) purpose for whites, specifically Afrikaners, is to await their death or to commit suicide, like the samurai falls on his short sword when he has fallen into disgrace,” Delport said, according to Radio Free South Africa.

“White supremacy could only be ended once whites are dead,” continued Delport, who also is white. “We should be prepared to die silently, without having children, so that white supremacy could come to an end at last.”

Terblanche Delport of South Africa’s University of Pretoria (Video screenshot)

“Here’s the kind of crazy gambit of this talk,” Hook said in his analysis. “I want to suggest that psychoanalytically we could even make the argument that there was something ethical in Delport’s statements.”

He suggested white folks could symbolically kill themselves or undergo metaphorical “castration.”

“I want to make the argument that there is some kind of ethical dimension to his provocations,” Hook continued.

“I think Delport took his white audience to the threshold of a type of symbolic extinction … he took them to a proposed end of whiteness.”

According to his Duquesne biography, Hook is a “scholar and a practitioner of psychoanalysis with expertise in the areas of Lacanian psychoanalysis, post-colonial theory (the work of Frantz Fanon in particular), the psychology of racism and critical social psychology.”

The College Fix noted: “The American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work is a liberal group that previously called on President Trump to resign days before his term in office ended due to the violence at the Capitol.

“The group ‘believes that Donald Trump’s presidential powers must be immediately revoked,’ according to a January 13 statement. ‘He has demonstrated an exploitation of such powers through the consistent promotion of racist groups and ideologies.'”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...ical-act.html#

Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,647
    Given: 6,678

0 Not allowed!

Question the recommended remedy from these gentlemen...

...is based on the premise that
    white people are, in fact superior — the master race

and we should stop
    and allow the lesser races to guide the planet?

because that will make it better?

Last edited by lei.talk; 02-22-2024 at 01:31 AM.

All the rage my little dark age... Cernunnos's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ibero-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese. 53% EEF + 29% Steppe + 13% WHG + 5% Iberomaurusian
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27 (Most likely)
    mtDNA
    Faço puto de ideia
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Hero
    Não tenho 10 anos...
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,341
    Given: 2,226

0 Not allowed!

It's pointless to talk about "White" or "Black" races. Never identified with such labels. We can start to switch it to European, WANA, SS African, East Asian, Amerindian....

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Psychology is a joke if you go to the physics department as a psychologist and declare yourself a 'scientist' the physicists will belittle you as batting in the little leagues while acting like the New York Yankees.

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    It's pointless to talk about "White" or "Black" races. Never identified with such labels. We can start to switch it to European, WANA, SS African, East Asian, Amerindian....
    Identifying as "white" is stupid, but only because it avoids a real ancestral identity and makes it some vague idea that anyone can try to apply to themselves. For the sake of brevity I might call myself white if I'm talking to someone who only thinks in those terms, but I really only see myself as "European" if we're talking about a larger racial level. I actually do think that "European" is it's own race when you consider the basal populations all being shared in roughly the same amounts and not being shared in significant amounts with any other group, with the exception of sicilians, greeks, and jews being "inbetweeners".

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,134
    Given: 9,065

10 Not allowed!

He should start with himself

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,977
    Given: 6,600

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDutch7991 View Post
    Identifying as "white" is stupid, but only because it avoids a real ancestral identity and makes it some vague idea that anyone can try to apply to themselves. For the sake of brevity I might call myself white if I'm talking to someone who only thinks in those terms, but I really only see myself as "European" if we're talking about a larger racial level. I actually do think that "European" is it's own race when you consider the basal populations all being shared in roughly the same amounts and not being shared in significant amounts with any other group, with the exception of sicilians, greeks, and jews being "inbetweeners".
    White > European.

Someone like Sadiq Khan can wave an EU flag and call himself 'European', but he'll never be White.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Good idea. Those who have nukes could start, because it is easier for them. Collect all whites to same area and pull the trigger. Easy. I don't understand people who always give advices, but don't follow their own ideas. It would be also less messy that hanging or shooting.

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    White > European.

Someone like Sadiq Khan can wave an EU flag and call himself 'European'
    He can't. European is not some diverse rootless identity like the modern interpretation of "American" is. To be a European you actually have to be genetically European, which is a tightly defined group that definitely does exist. Local identity and genetic closeness will trump that obviously, but it still exists. When computers are told blindly to breakdown peoples DNA into different groups, they always give europeans their own unique group, and when broken down further they still share the same basic groups in significant amounts, significant meaning that no-one could say "this group is a part of me, that other one is just a trace ancestry". I know people are going to argue that Europeans are all too different; I don't want to hear it, it's just wrong, and I don't want to hear the age old "you're just American you know nothing about europe" because I'm also a European, and I come from a single group of Europeans too.

The biggest differences between Europeans are cultural, not genetic, and that's not insignificant at all, but it has to be separated from peoples egos when talking about the genetic reality of europeans as a group.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

This is real 'science' and it is contraband material in college. You can have diversity or you can have science but you can't have both. I mean if psychology , anthropology and sociology were to begin approach being considered closer to real science such as the natural sciences again :

Using evidence from psychology, anthropology, sociology and other scientific disciplines, this book shows that there are at least three biological races (subspecies) of man Orientals (i.e., Mongoloids or Asians), Blacks (i.e., Negroids or Africans), and Whites (i.e., Caucasoids or Europeans). There are recognizable profiles for the three major racial groups on brain size, intelligence, personality and temperament, sexual behavior, and rates of fertility, maturation and longevity. The profiles reveal that, ON AVERAGE, Orientals and their descendants around the world fall at one end of the continuum, Blacks and their descendants around the world fall at the other end of the continuum, Europeans regularly fall in between. This worldwide pattern implies evolutionary and genetic, rather than purely social, political, economic, or cultural causes.

https://1lib.us/book/609027/c42e75

Diversity or Science: You Can’t Have Both
    Jared Taylor • September 7, 2021

https://www.unz.com/jtaylor/diversit...ant-have-both/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information