View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID jab?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will

3 4.41%
  • No, I won't

39 57.35%
  • I already have taken it

26 38.24%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,570
    Given: 29,030

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Have been coerced into getting this in a few days, as life has been made practically unliveable here for the unvaccinated. Any shred of belief I had in fake freedom, liberalism or tolerance is gone for good, the right needs to be uncompromisingly authoritarian in this world.
    You might not die from it but there are very many vulnerable people out there and having as many vaccinated as possible gives them better odds because it will be lower in the community.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't have a GP. Haven't been to the doctor in many years and have barely even had the flu since, but apparently I desperately need this injection to prevent from becoming one of the 1 in a million people under 40 who've died of this virus - which has conveniently cured the flu. And until I do, it's justified to make life impossible for me.

You mean they were sacked?
    They chose to leave rather than be vaccinated. Unless vaccinated you will not be able to work in many jobs. Also unvaccinated people will not be able to travel or do a lot of things they could do in the past. These are the times we live in. It will be interesting when Australia fully opens up.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    You might not die from it but there are very many vulnerable people out there and having as many vaccinated as possible gives them better odds because it will be lower in the community.
    Then the vulnerable should take it, you utter buffoon. Not the healthy individuals in the population.

You do the vaccines for thyself, not for others. As well as taking any drug out there, you take them to protect yourself. The same goes for adverse effects, when you take one drug and have a bad reaction to it, it will happen to you, not to the others.

In other words, if you are in risk, you should be the one to take it, not the ones that aren't in danger.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,039
    Given: 6,628

1 Not allowed!

Doesn't seem to be working too well, cumulative deaths in Oz have over doubled in the last few months.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Then the vulnerable should take it, you utter buffoon. Not the healthy individuals in the population.

You do the vaccines for thyself, not for others. As well as taking any drug out there, you take them to protect yourself. The same goes for adverse effects, when you take one drug and have a bad reaction to it, it will happen to you, not to the others.

In other words, if you are in risk, you should be the one to take it, not the ones that aren't in danger.
    Reverting to type I see. Just because someone doesn't hold your views you insult them. There are people that can't take the vaccine because of health issues. Covid is highly contagious and if unvaccinated people get it they are much more likely to take up emergency beds and need hospital treatment. The hospitals can't cope with a lot of Covid cases.

You have no self-control in how you interact with people. I don't know how you are IRL if you can't discuss subjects without being derogatory. I've had very few interactions with you and you just are very aggressive so it is impossible to discuss topics with you.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Doesn't seem to be working too well, cumulative deaths in Oz have over doubled in the last few months.
    It would be very large loss of life if there isn't high vaccinations. Covid is here to stay and all information available shows that the vaccines are working. I'm not going to convince people though and if people don't trust their health professionals I'm not going to convince them otherwise.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Reverting to type I see. Just because someone doesn't hold your views you insult them. There are people that can't take the vaccine because of health issues. Covid is highly contagious and if unvaccinated people get it they are much more likely to take up emergency beds and need hospital treatment. The hospitals can't cope with a lot of Covid cases.

You have no self-control in how you interact with people. I don't know how you are IRL if you can't discuss subjects without being derogatory. I've had very few interactions with you and you just are very aggressive so it is impossible to discuss topics with you.
    I am not willing to be nice to fucking idiots, ok? You say that some people can't do the vaccine because of health issues, and that's correct. So, why should they be forced to do it, and especially so, why should the rest of the mostly healthy populus be forced to do it?

The vast majority of people hospitalised in all over the western world at the moment are fully, many times triple vaccinated individuals. The "unvaccinated fill the hospitals" argument is a blatant lie. Australia is like 85-90% vaccinated and it records higher and higher amount of cases, and according to your own health authorities, the vast majority of patients are vaccinated.

It's not the only issue in which you are proven to be utterly dumbfounded. I'm not going to be nice to people who are the epitome of a dimwit.
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It would be very large loss of life if there isn't high vaccinations. Covid is here to stay and all information available shows that the vaccines are working. I'm not going to convince people though and if people don't trust their health professionals I'm not going to convince them otherwise.
    In terms of what are they functioning? In descending your country to an authoritarian shitehole? Because that's the only thing it has achieved. Because in terms of "flattening the curve" (L O L), of protecting the vaccinated and limiting the spread it has done absolute shit.
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    12-23-2021 @ 06:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 272

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    I am not willing to be nice to fucking idiots, ok? You say that some people can't do the vaccine because of health issues, and that's correct. So, why should they be forced to do it, and especially so, why should the rest of the mostly healthy populus be forced to do it?

The vast majority of people hospitalised in all over the western world at the moment are fully, many times triple vaccinated individuals. The "unvaccinated fill the hospitals" argument is a blatant lie. Australia is like 85-90% vaccinated and it records higher and higher amount of cases, and according to your own health authorities, the vast majority of patients are vaccinated.

It's not the only issue in which you are proven to be utterly dumbfounded. I'm not going to be nice to people who are the epitome of a dimwit.
    But you're not healthy, you have mental problems.

Just a quick google:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...19-2021-11-09/

Unvaccinated people are 16 times more likely to end up in intensive care units or die from COVID-19, Australia's New South Wales state said in a report, with officials urging people to get inoculated as Australia begins to live with the coronavirus.

The data from New South Wales (NSW) health department out late on Monday showed only 11% of people out of 412 who died from the Delta outbreak over four months through early October were fully vaccinated. The average age of those deaths was 82.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogweed View Post
    But you're not healthy, you have mental problems.

Just a quick google:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...19-2021-11-09/

Unvaccinated people are 16 times more likely to end up in intensive care units or die from COVID-19, Australia's New South Wales state said in a report, with officials urging people to get inoculated as Australia begins to live with the coronavirus.

The data from New South Wales (NSW) health department out late on Monday showed only 11% of people out of 412 who died from the Delta outbreak over four months through early October were fully vaccinated. The average age of those deaths was 82.
    Imagine trusting the government at this point.

Yeah, you're indeed a waste of oxygen, m8.

Australia is 85+% vaccinated, yet it has higher and higher amounts of cases. The vast majority of hospitalised individuals are vaccinated. Nothing changes that, and you can listen to the same governments that have been lying all the way through for these 2 years now. Shut up, because I'm so sick of listening to you, fucking lackey.
    - Επίκουρος

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information