Hero
    Năo tenho 10 anos...
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,341
    Given: 2,226

1 Not allowed!

Didn't know the Mexicans were so far north in the US. LOL!

Last Online
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Berber
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Andalusians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    T-CTS2214
    mtDNA
    J1C1
    Hero
    Broly
    Relationship Status
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,475
    Given: 2,463

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Didn't know the Mexicans were so far north in the US. LOL!
    Maybe for this?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

2 Not allowed!

Is that self-reported ancestry ? I don't think Americans know what they are in many cases. My name is Irish but I have one English grandmother and one German/French grandmother in the very least which means I'm not 'Irish' but someone is likely to identify with their name etc.. Joe Biden thinks he is an Irish Catholic but he is English etc...

What does an American put down if they are Irish, German and English , for example ? probably English but most Americans are too ignorant to know that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,481
    Given: 28,940

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Is that self-reported ancestry ? I don't think Americans know what they are in many cases. My name is Irish but I have one English grandmother and one German/French grandmother in the very least which means I'm not 'Irish' but someone is likely to identify with their name etc.. Joe Biden thinks he is an Irish Catholic but he is English etc...

What does an American put down if they are Irish, German and English , for example ? probably English but most Americans are too ignorant to know that.
    Why is Joe Biden English? His full ancestry: Irish (62.5%), as well as English, German, and remote French, Scottish, and Welsh. So his majority ancestry is Irish. He is American and he is Catholic also. So he identifies with his Irish Catholic ancestry because it is highly likely what he was mostly raised as and has closer connections to. I don't think Joe Biden is confused about his ancestry and I'm sure he is aware of it all.

No one is saying you are Irish. How many times do people have to say you are American. You aren't English and yes you aren't Irish. You are an American with multiple ancestries. You seem to be the only person who has issues with this and any thread that mentions British or Irish etc you repeat the same things and usually will post some oracle. Everyone on here knows your story and your obsessions with your ethnicity.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Fiji
    Y-DNA
    R1A
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,494
    Given: 6,989

0 Not allowed!

Lol so many african americans on the south? I knew there is a lot of german descended people that that much?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Why is Joe Biden English? His full ancestry: Irish (62.5%), as well as English, German, and remote French, Scottish, and Welsh. So his majority ancestry is Irish. He is American and he is Catholic also. So he identifies with his Irish Catholic ancestry because it is highly likely what he was mostly raised as and has closer connections to. I don't think Joe Biden is confused about his ancestry and I'm sure he is aware of it all.

No one is saying you are Irish. How many times do people have to say you are American. You aren't English and yes you aren't Irish. You are an American with multiple ancestries. You seem to be the only person who has issues with this and any thread that mentions British or Irish etc you repeat the same things and usually will post some oracle. Everyone on here knows your story and your obsessions with your ethnicity.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,481
    Given: 28,940

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post

Expected you to post something about Joe Biden and dementia. It doesn't matter though because his ancestry is known so he isn't making up his ancestry out of whole cloth. Just give it a break about the same thing all the time. How many times are you going to post in different threads about the same issues?

Oracles are fine in the appropriate threads but your ethnicity issues have been done to death. Who are you trying to convince?

Last Online
    05-26-2023 @ 09:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Britannic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,797
    Given: 5,979

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Benyzero View Post
    Lol so many african americans on the south? I knew there is a lot of german descended people that that much?
    This genetic information from 23andMe probably gives a much more realistic picture. Look at the percentage ancestry numbers on the bars as well as the maps. If we give British a half share of the top British & Irish number and divide it by the top German & French number, we get:

0.275 / 0.16 = 1.7 times more British than German, and that's not even including the French part of French/German.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post

It is funny that you can be so anti-British while China ass rapes Australia.

My point is not about me but the fact that many Americans either lie or have no clue about their ancestry.

However, since your retarded ass is forcing me to talk about myself too much here :

...As the nineteenth century progressed, immigrants began to arrive from a wider array of sources in Eastern and Southern Europe, eventually forming a majority of the flow. (Easterlin 1982) New England WASP writers of the mid-nineteenth century like Ralph Waldo Emerson, though decrying the rise of the Irish presence, at least contented themselves with the knowledge that they had been spared the 'Black eyes and black drop....the "Europe of Europe".' (Higham [1955] 1986: 65) Likewise, a new generation of writers in the late nineteenth century, like Theodore Roosevelt or Francis Parkman, subscribed to the idea that the Irish and Germans could combine with the English to re-form a new Anglo-Saxon compound akin to the English blend of Saxon and Celt. This would allow the WASP dominant ethnie to restore its congruence with the nation. Assimilation to Protestantism and the English language could thereby lead to a retention of the ethnic boundary in the face of massive migratory transgression. The shift in source countries from the north and west to the south and east of Europe threatened to upset this national vision, as did the potential of large-scale Chinese immigration post-1864.

https://www.sneps.net/OO/images/Kauf...USA_Canada.pdf

So, XenophobicPrussian in my personal pass or classification thread says I pass in Wales/Cornwall/Devonshire Britain best and he is a lot smarter than you. I'm about 72% Atlantid, according to AI, so the rest gives rise to regional variation such as Brunn, Borreby (it is hard to see being mixed with Brunn) and Dinarid admixture that makes me pass in Cornwall/Devonshire England more than other parts of the world :

In comparison with Ireland, the larger and more populous island of Great Britain is more varied in topography and climate, and possesses a much greater regional variability in population. The materials which serve to describe the living British, while only partly adequate, nevertheless suffice to show that there are several important racial differences between them and the Irish. In the first place, none of the regionally differentiated British groups shows as great a reëmergence of the northen Brünn race as that in Ireland. In the second, brunet Mediterranean; difficult to isolate in Ireland, have survived or reëmerged in large numbers in Wales and in the manufacturing districts of the Midlands and of Scotland. In the third place, the numerically predominant racial element in the British population is Nordic, with the Keltic Iron Age variety more important than the Anglo-Saxon or Germanic form. Brachycephals of Bronze Age inspiration are not uncommon as individuals, but have no large modern area of concentration.

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-X3.htm

The racial history of the British Isles, reviewed in the first section of the present chapter, is a more complicated matter than one would expect in view of the marginal position of these islands. Its complexity serves to illustrate the little appreciated fact that men of European racial type began navigation in a serious way while still limited to the tools and resources of a Neolithic economy; and that even at that remote time navigation was a primary means by which large populations were transferred between distant points. The population of the British Isles has been drawn from a number of widely separated regional sources, and the sea has served not so much as a barrier as a highroad over which these diverse elements have converged.

These elements include most of the known branches of the white race; one or more varieties of unreduced or unaltered Palaeolithic man; two varieties of brunet Mediterranean, of which the sea-borne Atlanto-Mediterranean is the more important; the two principal surviving variants of the Iron Age Nordic group; brachycephals of Dinaric or Armenoid type, as well as the composite Beaker type which is a blend of Dinaric, Borreby, and early Corded elements.

The snub-nosed Neo-Danubians and East Baltics, the brunet hook-nosed Irano-Afghans, may for practical purposes be considered absent, while the Alpine race, that important bearer of brachycephaly in central Europe from France to the Bosporus, and over into the highlands of western Asia, is notably uncommon. Individuals of apparent Alpine type are, in most cases, Borreby descendants. It is the virtual absence of Alpines in the British Isles which has prevented the British from undergoing a brachycephalization comparable to that found in most of central Europe. There seem to be no dominant trends in head form, for the component elements in the British amalgam have retained their original cephalic index levels.

In both Great Britain and Ireland, the invasion of the Keltic Iron Age Nordics was the event which brought in the largest single body of people, and the British of today, by and large, owe more in a physical sense to these Kelts than to any other group of invaders. In both Great Britain and Ireland, the Neolithic and Bronze Age invasions were of secondary importance in respect to the present population, as were the invasions of Germanic-speaking peoples.

In the different countries which make up the British Isles, these various minorities have differential values in the local populations. It is these minority differences which separate the English, the Scotch, the Irish, and the Welsh, while the community of the Iron Age Nordic element serves as an opposing force to hold them together.

In England, the Germanic element is the most distinctive; in Wales it is the Atlanto- Mediterranean; in Scotland it is a combination of Bronze Age and Scandinavian elements in the northeast, of Irish with Atlanto-Mediterranean in the west; in Ireland the one fact of greatest importance is the reëmergence of the old northern Palaeolithic stock. The Keltic Iron Age racial type is least important in northeastern Scotland, where Keltic speech never penetrated, and in Wales, where it has attained its maximum survival.

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-X4.htm

Eurogenes K15 says my number one single closest population is SouthWest English , G25 says Dutch but Dutch can be a proxy for English, and K12B says Dutch and Kent England again Dutch being a proxy for English especially since my Y-DNA is British isles and I don't look particularly Dutch who are on the whole more Faelid and 'Germanic' looking. Some MDLP calculator has my number one population as Cornish.

Even CelticDragonGod since I am SouthWest English not just xenophobicprussian.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information