Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Que país dirías que es el más Indigenista de Latino América?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

0 Not allowed!

Default Que país dirías que es el más Indigenista de Latino América?

Yo diría que Mexico (desafortunadamente) apesar de tener un mestizaje con Europeo fuerte, yo a leído que an matado varios turistas Españoles en Cancún Mazatlán Sinaloa etc por mostrar superioridad.

Encontré un vídeo del narco blog donde un turista Español fue levantado por sicarios y despedazado con una chainsaw (motocierra)

El vídeo es muy fuerte para ponerlo aquí lmao
    Last edited by Hasien; 09-13-2021 at 05:25 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-08-2022 @ 02:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Central American
    Ancestry
    Salvadoran-American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 325
    Given: 235

0 Not allowed!

meshico

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norway12 View Post
    meshico
    La gente por lo general en México es muy amigable con el extranjero pero aya la gente no juega.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Central American
    Ancestry
    Salvadoran-American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasien View Post
    La gente por lo general en México es muy amigable con el extranjero pero aya la gente no juega.
    we were discussing this same topic in a livestream with a nica, boricua, chicanos, tica... they said mexico make sure its foreigners assimilate into mexican culture one way or another... look how haitians are so well behaved... learn spanish... work... they identify now as mexicanos... that was something the Nica said he witness because he goes to Tijuana a lot... his wife is colombiana and she even said she cried when she saw the mexican flag from far away lol... the situation with Hondurans invading Mexico shows why they are not wanted in the country... I dont pity them... they earned their hate... back to topic... everyone agreed that Mexicans/Chicanos are too indigenistas and at the same time many dont want anything to do with the rest of Hispanics... Rancho is been working hard to Hispanicize them in the sense of them claiming their spanish side... its a touchy subject... the caribbeans on the livstream were telling a pale skin michoacana that she was white and she was a self hater for claiming being "brown" (she says shes an indigenous brown mexican)... this is the mexicana (most mexicans on this part of youtube are light caucasian mestizo looking)

meanwhile these two are dominicans... one is very anti black (hes 67% african) and the other one claim he looks white almost italian... claims hes white in his island... i never knew dominicans were so delusional until i encountered them on youtube... not one looks white but all claim white and worship Spain and talk badly about africa... weird people

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

we were discussing this same topic in a livestream with a nica, boricua, chicanos, tica... they said mexico make sure its foreigners assimilate into mexican culture one way or another... look how haitians are so well behaved... learn spanish... work... they identify now as mexicanos... that was something the Nica said he witness because he goes to Tijuana a lot... his wife is colombiana and she even said she cried when she saw the mexican flag from far away lol... the situation with Hondurans invading Mexico shows why they are not wanted in the country... I dont pity them... they earned their hate... back to topic... everyone agreed that Mexicans/Chicanos are too indigenistas and at the same time many dont want anything to do with the rest of Hispanics... Rancho is been working hard to Hispanicize them in the sense of them claiming their spanish side... its a touchy subject... the caribbeans on the livstream were telling a pale skin michoacana that she was white and she was a self hater for claiming being "brown" (she says shes an indigenous brown mexican)... this is the mexicana (most mexicans on this part of youtube are light caucasian mestizo looking)

meanwhile these two are dominicans... one is very anti black (hes 67% african) and the other one claim he looks white almost italian... claims hes white in his island... i never knew dominicans were so delusional until i encountered them on youtube... not one looks white but all claim white and worship Spain and talk badly about africa... weird people

Absolutely AGREE with every thing you said 100% smart talk, I do welcome myself Haitians they have earned my respect as well very hard working people .

They are living the Mexican dream In Tijuana , Unlike Hondurans...... Todos malagradecidos reminds me some Venezuelans In Peru Ecuador etc...

Is that the discord youtube group you were talking about?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Central American
    Ancestry
    Salvadoran-American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasien View Post
    Absolutely AGREE with every thing you said 100% smart talk, I do welcome myself Haitians they have earned my respect as well very hard working people .

They are living the Mexican dream In Tijuana , Unlike Hondurans...... Todos malagradecidos reminds me some Venezuelans In Peru Ecuador etc...

Is that the discord youtube group you were talking about?
    in the discord they are not on there... they are youtubers who worship spain... the first dominican claimed his island use to be majority white 30 years ago and that his island was the only country with lots of whites... he really did claim that... he was made fun of by the Colombian in my signature... very cringe moment... basically dominicans are not respected in that part of youtube for not accepting being mix race but white... theres a dominicana on instagram who looks very black but claims only the spanish side and even began speaking like spaniards do

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

in the discord they are not on there... they are youtubers who worship spain... the first dominican claimed his island use to be majority white 30 years ago and that his island was the only country with lots of whites... he really did claim that... he was made fun of by the Colombian in my signature... very cringe moment... basically dominicans are not respected in that part of youtube for not accepting being mix race but white... theres a dominicana on instagram who looks very black but claims only the spanish side and even began speaking like spaniards do
    Well I don't think they know basic anthropology so maybe they are unaware, they will be lucky If they are barely considered mulato In Mexico let alone Spain..

Mr. Wog is back
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-29-2024 @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EEF/Anzick/Clovis
    Ethnicity
    Argentine/Uruguayan Gaucho, South-East brazilian and western cuban looking.
    Ancestry
    Navarrese/Aquitanian/Galician-Portuguese/Sicilian/Ava-Guarani
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Y-DNA
    R1b U152
    Taxonomy
    Southeast Brazilian looking or Western cuban looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist/Hispanist
    Hero
    Don Pelayo, Virrey Pedro de Cevallos y Calderón, Juan Manuel de Rosas, Agustín Agualongo
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,915
    Given: 27,872

1 Not allowed!

Bolivia.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-14-2024 @ 04:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 815
    Given: 233

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Erronkari View Post
    Bolivia.
    Literally the only country that has had an indigenous president in modern times and a rising Quechua middle class

Last Online
    07-17-2023 @ 10:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Duplex
    Ethnicity
    All-None
    Country
    South-Korea
    Religion
    Fas
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 586
    Given: 738

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth View Post
    Literally the only country that has had an indigenous president in modern times and a rising Quechua middle class
    Aimara* el Evito es un supremacista Aimara

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information