Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,319
    Given: 9,885

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Not push. But if people had to visit slaughterhouse to see how their food is made, than many would change their mind.
    I don't think that, i have seen pig slaughtering with my own eyes and it didn't change my mind about meat. I looked at the pig as food, nothing else. The humans eat meat from the beginning, it's biological part of human nature and our evolution. 99% of peoples had eaten meat in the past, and they will eat meat in the future too. We could be reduced the meat eating because the modern europeans eat too much meat compared to our ancestors, but the humanity will never be vegan, and there is no problem with it.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I don't think that, i have seen pig slaughtering with my own eyes and it didn't change my mind about meat. I looked at the pig as food, nothing else.
    So what? Most of people I know (meat eaters) wouldn't go dead into slaughterhouse and are deeply disturbed and upset about that. Yes, most of people find industrial scale killing of helpless and intelligent animals repulsive and disturbing.

The humans eat meat from the beginning, it's biological part of human nature and our evolution. 99% of peoples had eaten meat in the past, and they will eat meat in the future too. We could be reduced the meat eating because the modern europeans eat too much meat compared to our ancestors, but the humanity will never be vegan, and there is no problem with it.
    Nobody cares about veganism, which isn't even healthy, quality meat replacements will be reality in near future.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2021 @ 06:42 PM
    Living between the north of Greece, central Asia and the far east of Russia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Slavic, Finno-Ugric, Turkic
    Ethnicity
    See below
    Ancestry
    In descending order: Armenian, Romanian, Russian-Siberian, Iranian, Uzbek, Turk, Kazakh, Dardic
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Finnmark
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Taxonomy
    Pontic/irano-nordid, kurganoid and turanic
    Politics
    Enlighted Left. This time will be different.
    Hero
    Nessel'rode, Immanenz
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 26

0 Not allowed!

Well, let's see, let's see... they are unattractive folks, pale as ghosts and piggy faced, they live in a nasty island without meaningful vegetation of any sort, with an horrendous, foggy weather all year round..let them enjoy their life, at least for a day. God hasn't been merciful to them.
    Plus fish is a healthy food for our mind and body. That's human nature, embrace it.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nvard View Post
    Well... they are unattractive folks, pale as ghosts and piggy faced, they live in a nasty island without meaningful vegetation of any sort, with an horrendous, foggy weather all year round..let them enjoy their life, at least for a day. God hasn't been merciful to them.
    Plus fish is a healthy food for our mind and body. That's human nature, embrace it.
    Large predatory fish is not though, neither for mind or body due to high amounts of mercury.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,319
    Given: 9,885

0 Not allowed!

Most of people I know (meat eaters) wouldn't go dead into slaughterhouse and are deeply disturbed and upset about that. Yes, most of people find industrial scale killing of helpless and intelligent animals repulsive and disturbing.
    Yes of course it is, but there is no other solution, because the humanity is meat eater.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    If you want to call "disgusting subhumans" a people that hunt some hundreds of dolphins per year for food, at least be consistent and stop consuming animal-derived products altogether. The animal industry is exponentially more cruel and kills millions of times more animals than these Scandinavian fishers per day.
    The point is, aren't dolphins and whales protected species? If so it is not the same as killing animals that are farmed for human consumption and that have no risk of extinction.
    For example, the whale hunting in the Azores islands was also an important tradition and central to the local economy but due to international conventions it was dismantled back in the 1980's to preserve the specie. Now they do touristic tours for whale sighting as an alternative source of revenue

I am not against that the Faroese people maintain their tradition of whale and dolphin hunting but it should be regulated by quotas to not endanger the specie. Anyway I don't know if those quotas exist already, just making my point.
    Last edited by Sebastianus Rex; 09-19-2021 at 05:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Yes of course it is, but there is no other solution, because the humanity is meat eater.
    Mankind by survival method would even practice cannibalism.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    The point is, aren't dolphins and whales protected species? If so it is not the same as killing animals that are farmed for human consumption and that have no risk of extinction.
    For example, the whale hunting in the Azores islands was also an important tradition and central to the local economy but due to international conventions it was dismantled back in the 1980's to preserve the specie. Now they do touristic tours for whale sighting as an alternative source of revenue

I am not against that the Faroese people maintain their tradition of whale and dolphin hunting but it should be regulated by quotas to not endanger the specie. Anyway I don't know if those quotas exist already, just making my point.
    Have you read the article? The hunting is fully regulated and sustainable:

"The pilot whale hunt in the Faroe Islands is sustainable. The long-term annual average catch of pilot whales in the Faroe Islands represents less than 1% of the total estimated stock. It has long since been internationally recognised that pilot whale catches in the Faroe Islands are fully sustainable."

The Faroese government publicizes annual records of drives and strandings of pilot whales and other dolphins since the past century. On average the Faroese catch around 0.6% of the total stock around the Faroe, which is well below the reproductive rate of the respective total stock.

https://www.whaling.fo/en/regulated/...stics/catches/

So there are no rational arguments for the condemnation of these hunts. It is pure hysteria of softened Westerners, most of whom eat meat everyday.
    Last edited by Token; 09-19-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 11:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Poland
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,410
    Given: 27,480

1 Not allowed!

Not push. But if people had to visit slaughterhouse to see how their food is made, than many would change their mind.
    Yeah, it's killed fast, with sharp and clean tools. Fuck yeah, I definitely will quit eating meat after that

Last Online
    Today @ 01:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Asten View Post
    They live in a feminist society, they need something to release all the degeneration inside, boxing should be the solution, not killing some fish. I like wild life, eating animal is necessary for maintaining us alive but killing for fun shouldn't be allowed.
    No, the Faroese catch dolphins since the Viking age. And it is for eating, not "for fun" like OP claimed.

"All meat, including whale meat, involves the slaughter of animals. The meat and blubber of pilot whales have long been - and continue to be - a valued part of the national diet. Catches are shared largely without the exchange of money among the participants in a whale drive and residents of the local district where they are landed. Each whale provides the communities with several hundred kilos of meat and blubber – meat that otherwise had to be imported from abroad.
    Most humans are not psychopaths and feel no need "to release all the degeneration inside" by killing animals pointlessly.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information