H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,224
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    You might not ''like'' Swedes but I'm sure you have been in Sweden. Enough/several times. You know how it is. If we just focus on looks of people. Finns men do not like Swedes men, but Finns men hardly have anything against Swedes girls. More like Finns just become stiffen, pretty silent and can not get words out from their mounts. I have seen this more than few times. Even one younger policeman was comic.
    No, in the real life I don't hate anyone, especially not Swedes. All this internet stuff amuses me and I sometimes try to irritate people, also Finns with certain attitudes.

Ok, she (Miss Finland 2021) really comes from Vasa / Ostrobothnia. She also looks someway familiar. And yes, she had participated same beauty contest already 2017. So this was hers 2. time (at least). Hers names (first/given and family name) are still fully Finnish. So she is more like your people
    I already said what I had in my mind. Why did Finns had 40 years ago success in athletics and beauty, but not after the '90s? Finland beat Sweden every year in those days in "Finnkamppen". Today Sweden beats with left hand.
    Heroes: Livonians, Oesilians, Curonians
    Traitors: Karelians, East Balts

My Mytrueancestry result: Medieval: 58.6% Swed.Viking, 15.3% Dan. Viking, 12.2% Norw.Viking, 7.6% Oesilian

Roman Age: 44.1% Ostrogoth, 25.2% Swed.Viking, 6.3% Saxon, 5.9% Langobard, 5% Sarmatian, 4.1% Dan.Viking, 3.3% Celt

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson, PK Subban and Kenya Robinson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,144
    Given: 1,722

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    I don't know. She is born in Swedish speaking Ostrobothnia. Maybe just Swedish, lol.
    She has megachad jaws. Could apply for chipmunk duty. I could swear there is this concentration of extremely dark pigmented individuals poppin up here and there all along western coast. Often with extreme looks, either to the gigabedouin direction, or just your regular members of cult of high personality. Like the persu traitor, or Timppa the football player which the lunatic futisjanarit have now in their prolonged psychosis declared as fussball-god, even tho he can't even run, and spent most of his career playing in fuckin Faroe Islands. And what you about Vellu Ketola or Jesperi Kotkaniemi with his mega-bug-eyes.
    B R O A D S K U L L

N E O M O R P H

Quote Originally Posted by Veslan View Post
    Could be Mongoloid or Cro-Magnon influence.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,224
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    She has megachad jaws. Could apply for chipmunk duty. I could swear there is this concentration of extremely dark pigmented individuals poppin up here and there all along western coast. Often with extreme looks, either to the gigabedouin direction, or just your regular members of cult of high personality. Like the persu traitor, or Timppa the football player which the lunatic futisjanarit have now in their prolonged psychosis declared as fussball-god, even tho he can't even run, and spent most of his career playing in fuckin Faroe Islands. And what you about Vellu Ketola or Jesperi Kotkaniemi with his mega-bug-eyes.
    I agree all this. A month ago I wrote to an active TA member that I see weird phenotypes in Southwestern Finland, like square heads. Most people there look reasonable though. I don't want to derail this thread and leave East Finns alone without analyses.

Heroes: Livonians, Oesilians, Curonians
    Traitors: Karelians, East Balts

My Mytrueancestry result: Medieval: 58.6% Swed.Viking, 15.3% Dan. Viking, 12.2% Norw.Viking, 7.6% Oesilian

Roman Age: 44.1% Ostrogoth, 25.2% Swed.Viking, 6.3% Saxon, 5.9% Langobard, 5% Sarmatian, 4.1% Dan.Viking, 3.3% Celt

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    (Finnish) Swede
    Ancestry
    Southern Swedish father & Finnish Swedish mother
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Scania
    Taxonomy
    (Nordid - Sub-Nordid - Baltid) mix
    Hero
    Risto Ryti & Carl Gustav Emil Mannerheim
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,192
    Given: 2,098

0 Not allowed!

[
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    No, in the real life I don't hate anyone, especially not Swedes. All this internet stuff amuses me and I sometimes try to irritate people, also Finns with certain attitudes.

I already said what I had in my mind. Why did Finns had 40 years ago success in athletics and beauty, but not after the '90s? Finland beat Sweden every year in those days in "Finnkamppen". Today Sweden beats with left hand.

Actually all were old contenders (Miss Finland). Some in top 10, some in top 20 etc.
    https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Mis...-Finland/53025

The winner is upper row, second from right.

Miss Helsinki 2021 finalists:

(Year 1713 Tzar Peter the Great ordered his army to destroy Ostrobothnia completely.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information