Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Does the term “Caucasian” only refer to white people, or does or can it refer to Caucasoids overall?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Why did you paint your hair in yellow Black Finn bro?
    No. Just looks less black when longer and maybe little sunburnt, plus lighting.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,300
    Given: 9,873

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    What immigrated to Europe that's why they call themIndo-Europeans

Those who migrated to Europe do not mix, so they are Caucasian and speak Indo-European language
    Man... south asians are not white europeans Speaking IE language means nothing, for example you are just a mixed pardo boi from the jungle, the language doesnt make you portugese or something.

you are the one who has to go back to school. Uralic it's people of Mongolian origin and anyone on this forum knows that the Finns have a Mongolian mix.

https://www.thetravelclub.org/articl...unity-belgrade
    Uralic peoples are not mongolian origin, they have nothing to do with mongols, i think you want to say "mongoloid" but youre too stupid to realize whats the difference between mongolian (ethnicity) and mongoloid (racial term). Also a language cannot be mongoloid, IE and Uralic are all Eurasian language families. There are mongoloid indo-europeans too, for example tajiks, but i dont think that the romanized south american natives are caucasoid, they look very mongoloid. Your article is about kalmyks, these are descedants of mongols, who conquered East Europe in the 13. century, also finns have no mongol admixture, they have siberian which is not same. As i said you should go back to school, but i doubt there are schools in the jungle if i see your "knowledge"

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Man... south asians are not white europeans
    They had one of their immigrations with Indo-Europeans. South Asia is mixed race I have said this before.

Uralic peoples are not mongolian origin, they have nothing to do with mongols, i think you want to say "mongoloid" but youre too stupid to realize whats the difference between mongolian (ethnicity) and mongoloid (racial term). Also a language cannot be mongoloid, IE and Uralic are all Eurasian language families.
    What a nice explanation synonyms of Mongolian and Mongoloid

Also a language cannot be mongoloid, IE and Uralic are all Eurasian language families.
    Why do not you want? are Siberian languages spoken Mongolians (opps! Mongoloids)

There are mongoloid indo-europeans too
    no.........

for example tajiks, but i dont think that the romanized south american natives are caucasoid, they look very mongoloid. Your article is about kalmyks, these are descedants of mongols, who conquered East Europe in the 13. century, also finns have no mongol admixture, they have siberian which is not same. As i said you should go back to school, but i doubt there are schools in the jungle if i see your "knowledge"
    We are not talking about south america in this topic, but you like to confuse, make childish offenses

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They had one of their immigrations with Indo-Europeans. South Asia is mixed race I have said this before.
    Doesn't matter what you said, south asians aren't white europeans as you claimed, you can ask any european user what do they think about it, but for example indians are not even caucasoid but caucasoid-australoid mixed.

What a nice explanation synonyms of Mongolian and Mongoloid
    You have no idea about scientific terms, mongolian is an east asian ethnicity, mongoloid is a racial type not a linguistic term. Uralics, and indo-europeans belong to different race and different ethnicity. There are millions of people in Africa, Latin America, Asia who are not caucasoid but native IE speaker and they can't speak other languages.

Why do not you want? are Siberian languages spoken Mongolians (opps! Mongoloids)
    The only native siberian languages are paleo-siberian group, uralic languages are eurasian and not related to paleo-siberian languages, 99% of uralic speakers live in Europe since the neolithic age, 90% of them are caucasoid.

no.........
    There are mongoloid IE, for example tajiks:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-and-rank-them
    Also tons of mongoloid IE speak live in Latin America, like your amazonian tribe. Native americans are mongoloid and 99% o them are IE speaker.

We are not talking about south america in this topic, but you like to confuse, make childish offenses
    We can talking about South America because their native language is IE so they are indo-europeans. It's also very funny that a mongoloid-negro-european mixed jungle pardo boi like you are talking about who can be european and who aren't. When your ancestors were savage wildmen in Amazon who practiced cannibalism.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Doesn't matter what you said, south asians aren't white europeans as you claimed, you can ask any european user what do they think about it, but for example indians are not even caucasoid but caucasoid-australoid mixed.
    And????????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

You have no idea about scientific terms, mongolian is an east asian ethnicity, mongoloid is a racial type not a linguistic term. Uralics, and indo-europeans belong to different race and different ethnicity. There are millions of people in Africa, Latin America, Asia who are not caucasoid but native IE speaker and they can't speak other languages.
    Wow

The only native siberian languages are paleo-siberian group, uralic languages are eurasian and not related to paleo-siberian languages, 99% of uralic speakers live in Europe since the neolithic age, 90% of them are caucasoid.
    I get your point, Finno-Ugric are white Caucasians, according to their wishes.

https://www.wikiwand.com/simple/Uralic_languages

Also tons of mongoloid IE speak live in Latin America, like your amazonian tribe. Native americans are mongoloid and 99% o them are IE speaker.
    America is a recent European colony and does not define any European racial/linguistic terms

We can talking about South America because their native language is IE so they are indo-europeans. It's also very funny that a mongoloid-negro-european mixed jungle pardo boi like you are talking about who can be european and who aren't. When your ancestors were savage wildmen in Amazon who practiced cannibalism.
    ok, Cannibalism is part of human history and has already happened in Europe (one of the reasons they burned witches)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What and? You claimed all IE are caucasoids and white europeans, this is not true, as i proved it. Ayans = iranic peoples, not europeans or whites.

Wow
    That's why i said you should back to the school, because "wow" is not an argument.

I get your point, Finno-Ugric are white Caucasians, according to their wishes.

https://www.wikiwand.com/simple/Uralic_languages
    You should learn the difference between racial and linguistic terms, because you think its same. I didn't say finno-ugrics are white europeans, i said there are white caucasoid FU ethnic groups and there are mongoloid FU ethnic groups. Just like not all IE caucasoid or european. These are lunguistic terms not racial.

America is a recent European colony and does not define any European racial/linguistic
    You claimed that the spoked language determine everything including race, culture, genetic etc. Latin Americans are IE because their native language is IE by your logic.

ok, Cannibalism is part of human history and has already happened in Europe (one of the reasons they burned witches)
    The cannibalism has never been an accepted thing in Europe unlike in South America by your tribe. Feel the difference pardo.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What and? You claimed all IE are caucasoids and white europeans, this is not true, as i proved it. Ayans = iranic peoples, not europeans or whites. .
    Proto-IE are caucasoids and white:

Iran:

India:

There are mixed peoples who speak IE languages, but the origin of some of them are white Caucasians.

You should learn the difference between racial and linguistic terms, because you think its same. I didn't say finno-ugrics are white europeans, i said there are white caucasoid FU ethnic groups and there are mongoloid FU ethnic groups. Just like not all IE caucasoid or european. These are lunguistic terms not racial.

You claimed that the spoked language determine everything including race, culture, genetic etc. Latin Americans are IE because their native language is IE by your logic.
    Language and genetics are classificatory (proto). This is how they separated Indo-Europeans from the Semitic peoples of the Middle East

The cannibalism has never been an accepted thing in Europe unlike in South America by your tribe. Feel the difference pardo.
    After Christianity it's likely, before that......you can choose and lie to yourself and say it never happened

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Proto-IE are caucasoids and white:

Iran:

India:
    There are mixed peoples who speak IE languages, but the origin of some of them are white Caucasians.
    Yes the proto IE maybe, but there are no proto IE peoples in the 21. century, and you claimed the spoked IE language determine who is white european or not in modern times, which is bullshit, because doesn't matter what your ancestors did 4000-5000 years ago. There are IE who are white caucasoid, other IE arent. Btw these 2 woman maybe would be white in Brazil but not in Hungary. They are dark like gypsies.

Language and genetics are classificatory (proto). This is how they separated Indo-Europeans from the Semitic peoples of the Middle East
    And? I have never denied these things, we are talked about modern times.

After Christianity it's likely, before that......you can choose and lie to yourself and say it never happened
    I didnt say there were no cannibals in Europe, i said the cannibalism was never accepted and tolerated here, also there are no european nation who were traditionally cannibals, unlike in Brazil where the cannibalism was pretty normal cultural thing among natives.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes the proto IE maybe, but there are no proto IE peoples in the 21. century, and you claimed the spoked IE language determine who is white european or not in modern times, which is bullshit, because doesn't matter what your ancestors did 4000-5000 years ago. There are IE who are white caucasoid, other IE arent. Btw these 2 woman maybe would be white in Brazil but not in Hungary. They are dark like gypsies.
    It's not Brazil (country you probably don't know how to point on a map) or Hungary that defines who is caucasoid white and who isn't.

The Indo-Europeans of the Caucasus are not pale

And? I have never denied these things, we are talked about modern times.
    We are not talking about modern IE language

I didnt say there were no cannibals in Europe, i said the cannibalism was never accepted and tolerated here, also there are no european nation who were traditionally cannibals, unlike in Brazil where the cannibalism was pretty normal cultural thing among natives.
    As far as I know, they were hostile tribes from the interior of the southwest and didn't survive to tell any stories. They were too wild tribes for Jesuits

The German Hans Staden (1525?-1576?) _imprisoned by the Tupinambás for helping their Tupiniquin rivals and the Portuguese, after having been shipwrecked off the coast of Săo Paulo_ makes clear the ritualistic reasons that led to cannibalism. He says that anthropophagy was not done “out of hunger, but out of great hatred or envy and when they fought in wars”.

The French Calvinist traveler Jean de Lery (1534-1611) was astonished by the diet of another tribe in the region: “These diabolical Goitacazes, invincible in the region they occupy, devour human flesh as if they were dogs or wolves, speaking an ununderstood language neighbors, they must be considered among the most barbaric, cruel and terrible peoples that exist in all of Western India”.
    Last edited by luc2112; 09-21-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's not Brazil (country you probably don't know how to point on a map) or Hungary that defines who is caucasoid white and who isn't.
    Don't worry there are very good schools in Europe, unlike in the jungle where you live. Yes not Brazil or Hungary will defines this term just you. lol

The Indo-Europeans of the Caucasus are not pale
    But we have not talked about it, only about europeans just like in your original comment:

For Europeans the correct is Indo-European.
    You claimed european = only indo-european.

We are not talking about modern IE language
    IE is only a linguistic term nothing else, so we are talking about the language. This is the problem that you think IE is a racial or genetical thing.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information