N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 610
    Given: 2,309

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasien View Post
    Do they? Also do Australoids score any west eurosian admixture? Do you have any data of that?
    Actually Parsis might be more Western-shifted than Rors, Jatts but I'm not sure are they up to 95% Caucasoid or not.

You mean Australoids in India? Well actually "Australoids" in India aka AASI (Ancient Ancestral South Indian) are genetically pretty distant from Papuans/Melanesians. So I'm not sure if they can even be called Australoids. Even the Paniya, who are the most Australoid-shifted tribe scoring 75% of AASI of their genome, still have around 25% Caucasoid admixture.

Some other tribals like Austroasiatic speaking Mundas who are a mix between AASI and very heavy Mongoloid (Austroasiatic) ancestries have lower Western Eurasian admixture than the Paniya. Some Mundas like the Bonda, Juang can have as low as 7-11% Western Eurasian admixture.

However, there are also Indians who don't have any Caucasoid admixture such as the Andamanese negritos (they look like pygmy version of SSAs) who live in remote islands or Mongoloid tribes of NE India and Sikkim. But they should not actually be considered as "Indian" in terms of race, as they are not South Asians ethnically or genetically.

There are actually data that I can provide but it will take some time to do the runs on G25.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Joqool View Post
    Actually Parsis might be more Western-shifted than Rors, Jatts but I'm not sure are they up to 95% Caucasoid or not.

You mean Australoids in India? Well actually Australoids in India aka AASI (Ancient Ancestral South Indian) are genetically pretty distant from Papuans/Melanesians. Even the Paniya, who are the most Australoid-shifted tribe scoring 75% of AASI of their genome, still have around 25% Caucasoid admixture.

Some other tribals like Austroasiatic speaking Mundas who are a mix between AASI and very heavy Mongoloid (Austroasiatic) ancestries have lower Western Eurasian admixture than the Paniya. Some Mundas like the Bonda, Juang can have as low as 7-11% Western Eurasian admixture.

However, there are also Indians who don't have any Caucasoid admixture such as the Andamanese negritos (they look like pygmy version of SSAs) who live in remote islands or Mongoloid tribes of NE India and Sikkim. But they should not actually be considered as racially "Indian" as they are not South Asians ethnically or genetically.

There are actually data that I can provide but it will take some time to do the runs on G25.
    I see, man you seem very well educated among this subject mine helping me out specially with ancient ancestral lines.

Ftdna gave me 35% Amerindian but gedmatch k6 only 24% Mongoloid

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ion-I-resemble

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I see, man you seem very well educated among this subject mine helping me out specially with ancient ancestral lines.

It makes sense though if pure blood Natives are like around 20-30% Western Eurasian due to ANE being around 70-75% ancient West Euroasian (related to Paleolithic Europeans such as Sunghir, Kostenki and Bacho-Kiro) and 25-30% East Eurasian (probably related to Tianyuan or Andamanese Onge).

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

0 Not allowed!

It makes sense though if pure blood Natives are like around 20-30% Western Eurasian due to ANE being around 70-75% ancient West Euroasian (related to Paleolithic Europeans such as Sunghir, Kostenki and Bacho-Kiro) and 25-30% East Eurasian (probably related to Tianyuan or Andamanese Onge).
    I'm only 18% ANE although phenotype speaking I will say I look around 70% Caucasoid maybe not euro but definitely 70% West eurosian I don't look proper 50-50 mestizo.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,347
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

Bacho Kiro is IUP like Tianyuan lmao, not West Eurasian. And the East Eurasian in ANE is not Onge derived but is close to Tianyuan, heck the Y-DNA of Tianyuan (K2b) is ancestral to Yana's Y-DNA (p*)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    Bacho Kiro is IUP like Tianyuan lmao, not West Eurasian. And the East Eurasian in ANE is not Onge derived but is close to Tianyuan, heck the Y-DNA of Tianyuan (K2b) is ancestral to Yana's Y-DNA (p*)
    Thanks. What is IUP? So Bacho Kiro is ancient East Eurasian like Tianyuan?

Is ANE related to Bacho Kiro?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information