I know several people who don't seem to be able to form an actual consistent idea of what makes a jewish phenotype, or where they came from, or even what the genetic reality behind different worldwide population is. Yeah, this is one of those schizo judeo-neanderthal stories. He goes around watching movies or looking at politicians or whatever and finding "jewish" phenotypes of such a range and variety that I don't think he's actually ever met or seen a full blooded ashkenazi in his life. He'll say things like they've got that jewish big/small head, or big/small lips, or tall/short nose, small/big eyes, that it seems pretty much any person or phenotype within the West Eurasian genetic sphere could be Jewish to him. He's one of those people that somehow actually picked up that idea about jews being fucking neanderthals or something, and it just confuses me to no end why you would need to go to such lengths to find such things to ascribe to jews.

For one thing, I can't understand where this came from in the first place or why it would even be necessary if you weren't someone who like the jewish. They were a foreign element within Europe, they were a closed community that didn't connect with any other europeans and genetically they obviously just weren't the same, with all the problems that led to the actual, historical "jewish question" which was the question of where jews would be settled as they could not get along in europe. It's a very straightforward thing and I struggle to understand why you'd need to come up with more reasons to dislike them. They're just a group with a very contentious history between themselves and europe, and right or wrong it really isn't hard for someone to not like them due to that. What really blows my mind is that not only do I never even hear the "alt-right" talk about their actual history in europe, they also come up with all these schizophrenic conspiracy theories that have no connection to the actual jewish issues.

It's a very simple thing that, genetically, european jewish are genetically a combination of local europeans and MENA jewish groups. There are definitely some phenotypical differences between them and other Europeans, very simple things that can be attributed to their MENA component. But what really amazes me is that some people in the internet far-right don't even want to acknowledge the jewish as coming from the Levant! Why??? I actually had one of them get mad at me when I was explaining the genetic differences between them and europeans, and what they were probably genetically composed of. He went on to say that genetics was largely a hoax? What the hell?? What happened to eugenics and scientific accomplishment being the ideals of their supposed idols? What I just can't understand is that if you're someone who wants reason to not like the jews, there's plenty in history and genetically that makes them a group naturally in conflict with europeans. The European-jewish problem is a very simple and straightforward conflict of interests and religion that doesn't require alien neanderthals that apparently can have any phenotype on the planet to make them unlikable.