Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,628
    Given: 10,189

0 Not allowed!

I'm so sorry you're going through this.
    Don't feel bad about the food stamps, you're entitled to them and it may only be temporary. They're there for people in your situation.
    I would ignore his family's opinion of you, as you say they are strangers and don't know you personally but that's pretty messed up. Did he defend you?
    I'm only a pm away if you want to chat!

Protagonist of Persona 3 Reload Comealongwithme's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Persona User
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 516

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Morena View Post
    This has been a hard year for me.

My husband doesn't have a job still (in his field), even though he's been searching for more than a year. He got unemployment but it didn't renew. I'm going to be forced to get food stamps because although I work, I don't make enough for our mortgage and other bills.

I have lost several friends, including some from here, which has been particularly painful. I changed my name so I wouldn't bother them and remind them of "myself."

I have had a whole family think I'm a "puta' because their son got caught flirting with me in RLF. I didn't mean anything, and I wanted to talk to them about it. But before I could, I the father got mad and I know that they've been surveilling me, watching me, going on my facebook page, etc.

And finally, I lost a friend because he was foolish enough to confess over the phone, when all I wanted was to be a big sister to him. He was like a broken bird. I wanted him to have his wings mended and fly away. But what happened? He was dumb and said he loved me. Now I can't talk to him ever again.

14 people I know have died this year. I've never known so many people to have died in one year. And no, they haven't died all of Covid. Some have died of old age, while others have died of accidents, family members who have died of ODs, freak sicknesses. I was there when someone died by of being hit by a car.

I can't stand it anymore.

So a family caught their son flirting with ya and a friend confessed that he loved you over the phone? Hmm you must be the hottest Milf in the neighborhood and stuck with an unemployed husband and has to resort to food stamps? That's not right. You should have remained single. You would have had simps paying your bills and buying you whatever you want.

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 07:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,026

0 Not allowed!

It's going to be hard for anyone who isn't the CEO of a fortune 500 company, doesn't have a government job or is not an actor, musician or athlete or model like Jeremy Meeks or Omar Borkan Al Gala, haha man. Those dudes destroys the concept of you have to hard work to succeed in life. My personal role models. I'm not even going to add people who own small businesses because they are affected by the pandemic as well. But hey, while this chaos is happening in the world. I am in my room with my laptop chilling, don't have to work because I already have it made. haha It feels good to be me
    Last edited by Radimir; 09-24-2021 at 01:42 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

1 Not allowed!

Although I know nothing about you, your life and troubles, except what you write, I can see that you are a fighter and will be a winner in your life. We meet troubles, difficulties, bad luck, but after bad times we will be stronger, because we will be better people. We see what is valuable for us. This happens if we can keep the course and our mind clear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information