Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,285
    Given: 4,691

5 Not allowed!

Default I don't know

This has been a hard year for me.

My husband doesn't have a job still (in his field), even though he's been searching for more than a year. He got unemployment but it didn't renew. I'm going to be forced to get food stamps because although I work, I don't make enough for our mortgage and other bills.

I have lost several friends, including some from here, which has been particularly painful. I changed my name so I wouldn't bother them and remind them of "myself."

I have had a whole family think I'm a "puta' because their son got caught flirting with me in RLF. I didn't mean anything, and I wanted to talk to them about it. But before I could, I the father got mad and I know that they've been surveilling me, watching me, going on my facebook page, etc.

And finally, I lost a friend because he was foolish enough to confess over the phone, when all I wanted was to be a big sister to him. He was like a broken bird. I wanted him to have his wings mended and fly away. But what happened? He was dumb and said he loved me. Now I can't talk to him ever again.

14 people I know have died this year. I've never known so many people to have died in one year. And no, they haven't died all of Covid. Some have died of old age, while others have died of accidents, family members who have died of ODs, freak sicknesses. I was there when someone died by of being hit by a car.

I can't stand it anymore.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Fuck i'm drunk.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,232
    Given: 15,993

4 Not allowed!

I’m sorry you’ve gone through all of that. It sounds like it’s been a really rough year for you. Whenever I go through a hard time, I remind myself that pain is only temporary. It might seem like life just keeps throwing things at you and kicking you down, but keep hanging on because brighter days are ahead. Also, don’t feel disheartened about the food stamps. If you need help, you need help. That’s what it’s there for and you aren’t taking advantage of the system. I know I say this all of the time on here but maybe look into dropshipping for another source of income. If you’re crafty maybe look into investing in a cricut.. you can make vinyls for mugs, shirts, etc and sell them.

It sounds like you’re blaming yourself for all of these losses. People come and go in life and the ones that are meant to stay will find a way back to you. Losing a friend always hurts but try and cherish what you learned from that friendship and use it moving forward.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I’m sorry you’ve gone through all of that. It sounds like it’s been a really rough year for you. Whenever I go through a hard time, I remind myself that pain is only temporary. It might seem like life just keeps throwing things at you and kicking you down, but keep hanging on because brighter days are ahead. Also, don’t feel disheartened about the food stamps. If you need help, you need help. That’s what it’s there for and you aren’t taking advantage of the system. I know I say this all of the time on here but maybe look into dropshipping for another source of income. If you’re crafty maybe look into investing in a cricut.. you can make vinyls for mugs, shirts, etc and sell them.

It sounds like you’re blaming yourself for all of these losses. People come and go in life and the ones that are meant to stay will find a way back to you. Losing a friend always hurts but try and cherish what you learned from that friendship and use it moving forward.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
    Thanks, sweety. You've always been one of my faves on here.

Do you know how unnerving it is to have total strangers look at you with hatred and anger?

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Morena View Post

Do you know how unnerving it is to have total strangers look at you with hatred and anger?
    What strangers?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,232
    Given: 15,993

0 Not allowed!

Are you referring to the family that caught their son flirting with you?
    If so, I haven’t been in that exact situation but I’ve been in situations where people have gossiped to their friends or spread some rumors about me and it made me feel completely cornered and hurt. I know people will say not to care what others think but that’s always easier said than done.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

El_Jibaro

3 Not allowed!

Hang in there, friend. You just have to realize that everything is testing your ability to become stronger and grow as a person. I will also add that you should take advantage of your situation. You have an opportunity to leverage these government $s into future improved earnings. Perhaps start working on a project or developing a skill with future earnings potential.

I have had different friend groups over the years. There have been a couple times where I've lost track of people who it seemed like the rest of my life was going to be spent with. From my perspective you seem to be beating yourself up over losing friendships. You will make new friends. Sometimes people just drift apart and it is honestly for the best. There is no reason to worry about that shit.

In regards to the loss of your loved ones and such due to various reasons...well I'll just say that it gets better. I can't tell you how long, but it gets better. If you can't handle it, get help. Most importantly do not cope with alcohol. Just address your thoughts and feelings as they arise. Don't fight them, don't question them. Learn to experience them because that is the process of grief. Eventually you just learn to live with it.

I have had a whole family think I'm a "puta' because their son got caught flirting with me in RLF. I didn't mean anything, and I wanted to talk to them about it. But before I could, I the father got mad and I know that they've been surveilling me, watching me, going on my facebook page, etc.
    Not to go off topic...but are you Spanish and/or Latina?
    Last edited by El_Jibaro; 09-23-2021 at 06:32 AM.

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

0 Not allowed!

What is it you don’t know about?

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,005
    Given: 10,579

0 Not allowed!

This has been a hard year for me.

My husband doesn't have a job still (in his field), even though he's been searching for more than a year. He got unemployment but it didn't renew. I'm going to be forced to get food stamps because although I work, I don't make enough for our mortgage and other bills.

I have lost several friends, including some from here, which has been particularly painful. I changed my name so I wouldn't bother them and remind them of "myself."

And finally, I lost a friend because he was foolish enough to confess over the phone, when all I wanted was to be a big sister to him. He was like a broken bird. I wanted him to have his wings mended and fly away. But what happened? He was dumb and said he loved me. Now I can't talk to him ever again.

14 people I know have died this year. I've never known so many people to have died in one year. And no, they haven't died all of Covid. Some have died of old age, while others have died of accidents, family members who have died of ODs, freak sicknesses. I was there when someone died by of being hit by a car.

I can't stand it anymore.

you should come over to Chester, UK, and stay with me. Take your mind off everything, and chillax with Mopi

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England