Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Reptilian View Post
    You're right

That's scary actually.
    Many people here think that adoptions are heavily regulated and that no inappropriate people are able just adopt children.
    But in reality it's much more complicated. Sure, some are probably good, others not so much.

But how come the could sign over the rights if your parents lived in different countries?

Hmm, I have found a lot of relief in just chit-chatting with people. It creates more of a relaxed atmosphere, and you feel free to explore any topic, I suppose...
    I should clarify a few things before I go. I was born in America; I was talking about my ethnicity and how that helps explain how the culture of the area was very different from what I would have grown up in. And they were middle class, non-addicts, etc. definitely not the horror stories you hear about some foster/adoption homes being. But she was like a secret psycho and he was afraid of her so he let her do whatever. She wouldn't do nightly beatings, she would do other weird things like stand in my doorway when I was trying to fall asleep, just anything that was f#$%ed up but not something I could like call the police over, mostly. The state is involved in sex trafficking children domestically, that's not what this was. In a lot of ways I had a normal childhood. I'm just curious as to why it seems the state made sure I was with these people and not with my family.

I get what you're saying, I can have a nice time with small talk but the amount of time you have to spend just chit chatting with people to get them to stay on an interesting topic for more than 5 minutes is just not worth it. I make sure my in laws have a nice time when we visit, I chit chat with people when we're out and about (at the library, the playground, etc.) because they're there and I'm there and I represent my family by doing so. We get invited to things and I act personable. We're even borderline chit chatting right now. I can do it, I can even enjoy it for a time, but I keep my distance so I can pretty much avoid it whenever I can without hurting their feelings. I'm probably mostly just so used to having all that time to my thoughts that I don't want to give it up.

I saw you say somewhere that you like to learn about people, I hope this was an interesting case study for you lol. I feel bad because usually I am the listener/observer, and all I know about you is that you seem rather insightful and had an excellent father, which I enjoyed hearing about. I'm going to go ahead and sign off of this thread. Thanks for the interesting conversation; you made a lot of good points. See ya round the apracity.

Sorry for the unrelated notifications everyone, I'll try not to do it again. Good luck with your search for the answer to what women want.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,071
    Given: 6,414

1 Not allowed!

Yes it matters.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,918
    Given: 4,818

0 Not allowed!

Women are proud of their men and sons if they are well hung.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

It is all in her head (how she sees you, how she thinks you see her, how she thinks you see other women compared to her, how much she feels that you care about her, how strong vs. fickle you seem, etc. it'll be different for every woman). That means if you want to be good, you have to actually somewhat know what it is in her head. That's the real reason why female orgasms during sex are so rare. Man gave up on trying to understand woman long ago, not realizing its the only way to get most women to actually like having sex with them rather than feeling like they are just being poked and prodded at by a sweaty stinky spoiled selfish pervert. Just being honest.
    You sound like my 45 yo old Chinese language teacher in my elementary school back in around 1995, she bitterly criticized my chinese poem and since then I distasted all chinese lessons.If a guy believed in your explanations above he deserves my chinese teacher as his girl-friend in her 80s today.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information