Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What if all whites returned to Europe?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

2 Not allowed!

relax, that refers to "whites", so "southerners" can stay (Jews, Moors etc.)

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veljo View Post
    relax, that refers to "whites", so "southerners" can stay (Jews, Moors etc.)
    Old-Stock Southerners are mostly of Scottish and English, British stock, with some fractional german and continental, the jews didn't even stick around that long after the war to become a major part of our population and they weren't much to begin with anyway. I'd wager most southerners, not counting Mexas, have a much bigger claim to a single ethnicity than any European americans outside of Maine.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    If this is forced upon people with European heritage would just mean the requirement and necessity to conquer lands to fit everyone in. Anatolia is perfect.

Make Anatolia European again.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,282
    Given: 9,865

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDutch7991 View Post
    Do you think that just because we left, you have the right to decide when we come back? At the very least, if you consider yourself an ethnic Hungarian first, then speak for Hungary and not the rest of the continent. As for the American flag it's not something to really be valued in the same way as any real flag of a European country, although to be honest I would feel pretty silly to call myself an English ethno-nationalist. The majority of my ancestry does originate there, but I haven't been part of the modern population there in so long that I would look like something of a plastic paddy. Of course it wouldn't really make sense for me to go anywhere else in such a scenario and assuming that European-Americans are expected to return to their country of their families origin.

A lot of mainlander Europeans have this weird attitude towards colonial Europeans. I can't really put my finger on it, but you tend to not like us very much at all, especially English speaking ones. I was not raised in a multi-ethnic mixed background household, so I admit that I don't know what the case is for a lot of European americans, but in my case any of my ancestors not from Great Britain assimilated into the English speaking population so long ago that we don't really know who they are. This was unintentional, because this is primarily just old american culture, but our education and knowledge of "our" history came enitrely from the history of England and Great Britain up until the colonial times. If we had any origins outside of the English speaking population of Great Britain, we didn't know of it growing up.

I guess that some of the stranger mixes in here like Italian-Irish, Czech-Spanish, etc. are going to be a lot more volatile and hard to place, and must have a bizarre sense of identity, but I still don't agree that they don't belong in Europe simply because no modern ethnic group is a best fit for them. Europe has changed many times over the last 2000 years and many new ethnicites have been created, including your own. It doesn't have to be warfare, but in the end I think that if it was, it certainly wouldn't be the actual population of europe who was opposing us because in general the mainland european population outside of some tougher areas just doesn't have the heart to fight. You became a Latin speaking continent once, why not become an English one? Does the post-colonial resentment of the English and their culture extend even as far as random europeans?
    Im Danube Swabian and partly hungarian according to my ancestry, it's a historical minority here, but im loyal to Hungary firstly. Historical minorities are not on same level with your idea who want to flood Europe with 300 milion mixed people who has no any ethnic or state identity. You can ask any other non english speaker european user what would they say if Europe would become english speaker, nobody would like it, because everyone want to preserve their own language and culture, why don't you understand it? And just because in the past Europe is changed sometimes it doesn't mean that we want to commit a cultural genocide.
    I have nothing against the colonials, neither against England, i like this country in general, but this mass returning thing makes no sense. After the two world wars there is a status quo between european nations and finally we live in peace. Your idea would upset this fragile peace, because as i said the governments cannot place 300 million newcommers, because everyone has high population density, they cant feed them, so the only choice is the war against others to get more territories for these new peoples. And europeans would massacre each other again just like in the previous centuries, no thanks, we dont need this.
    Another thing like it or not american and european whites have different culture, different thinking and different lifestyle. There will be many conflict, or even civil wars. If the english population would be over 100-150 million and they want to expand in Europe to spread their language and influence by force, do you know what would happen? Everyone including germans, french, russian, italian, spanish etc would fight together against England. In the history there were nations who wanted to get the european hegemony (France, Germany) and they all have failed, don't you learn the lession of history?
    I have no problem if an american want to live in Europe, my problem is this mass (300 million people) migration what you want.

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Im Danube Swabian and partly hungarian according to my ancestry, it's a historical minority here, but im loyal to Hungary firstly. Historical minorities are not on same level with your idea who want to flood Europe with 300 milion mixed people who has no any ethnic or state identity. You can ask any other non english speaker european user what would they say if Europe would become english speaker, nobody would like it, because everyone want to preserve their own language and culture, why don't you understand it? And just because in the past Europe is changed sometimes it doesn't mean that we want to commit a cultural genocide.
    I have nothing against the colonials, neither against England, i like this country in general, but this mass returning thing makes no sense. After the two world wars there is a status quo between european nations and finally we live in peace. Your idea would upset this fragile peace, because as i said the governments cannot place 300 million newcommers, because everyone has high population density, they cant feed them, so the only choice is the war against others to get more territories for these new peoples. And europeans would massacre each other again just like in the previous centuries, no thanks, we dont need this.
    Another thing like it or not american and european whites have different culture, different thinking and different lifestyle. There will be many conflict, or even civil wars. If the english population would be over 100-150 million and they want to expand in Europe to spread their language and influence by force, do you know what would happen? Everyone including germans, french, russian, italian, spanish etc would fight together against England. In the history there were nations who wanted to get the european hegemony (France, Germany) and they all have failed, don't you learn the lession of history?
    I have no problem if an american want to live in Europe, my problem is this mass (300 million people) migration what you want.
    Well for starters less than half of our population is actually (effectively) 100% European, so you only need to worry about 200 million at the maximum. I didn't really think at any point that Europe should become majority English speaking, I just think it's strange that you see it almost as a non-European language at this point. Personally I think the status quo could use some changing, your terror of conflict may make a very nice and comfortable present but it is not a sustainable and survivable attitude in the long run. Do you think no one will ever covet Europes land ever again?

And we're not colonial "whites' because white isn't a real identity with real substance, we're colonial Europeans. "White" is way too vague and has been used by people who are not white at all such as heavily admixed Latin Americans who are on par with quadroons racially. Despite the fact that "white" basically just means people of ancient European groups, it isn't useful anymore in a world where anyone from any race can want to be white and will convince themselves of it. Calling yourself racially European is not only more accurate, it's also way less flexible. But that's just a tangent. I highly doubt that it would result in actual cultural genocide, and it's not as if 200 million people could move overnight. If we want to actually be realistic and not just fearmonger then a balanced distribution and assimilation process to some of the major European countries would probably graft them in pretty smoothly after a couple generations. And it's also unlikely that all of the 200 million would want to back-migrate, if you exclude the older population then it's probably less than 100 million all told.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

Last Online
    Today @ 03:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,282
    Given: 9,865

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Actually this video is very sad. We should separate this continent, and the condition of entry must be very strictly.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDutch7991 View Post
    And at the end of the day, we come from Europe, so it's our continent too. No one has the right to deny us a place in it, whatever you may think about how ignorant or backwards or stupid European-Americans are.
    Yes, your ancestors came from Europe. But they decided to leave from here freely. Nobody forced them. In my eyes you should not have any special rights to return. Just because today you have already lived there too long time, you have mixed between each others. All of you are now one kind of mixed whites. You do not represent any pure European ethnic anymore, like your ancestors did as they left from here. They someway decide behalf of you (sign your fate). Good or bad.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    . You do not represent any pure European ethnic anymore.
    Neither do you

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Neither do you
    True (even I'm pretty close for just one). Still I'm 1. generation person like myself. And most likely I will stay/end one of those two countries (my parents). So time will ''correct/fix'' that in my case (my family line in future). So do not worry about that.

Opposite I do not support EU or free moving inside of it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information