PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Great Atheist Bomb Drops! - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Atheist Bomb Drops!

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,284
    Given: 8,195

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Evolution doesn't exist. At least, not Darwinian evolution of one kind of species into another kind. Zero evidence for it. It's all by blind faith that people believe in evolution.
    Zero evidence you say? Go claim your Nobel Price then. The whole biology is based on that very fact and you receive no less if you claim otherwise and can hold your beliefs before the editors.

Not only we observed speciation in nature, but we did that in a lab aswell. And they are not biased. They will pick on the every point you say they would think isn't correct. Since they have more money by doing so. If your theory is going to be proven, congrats, not one managed to do so in a few hundred years.

There is no moral truth/absolute for the atheist, if he is honest with himself. There cannot be.
    I am an atheist. We would nevertheless agree on some things and disagree on the other ones. I have no agenda in this regard. There cannot be. If you pursue truth and not dogmas.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,284
    Given: 8,195

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ixulescu View Post
    Not all religions are theistic. I would agree that moral truths are evolved from social life. But they are NOT the result of reason/reasoning. This is the snake oil "new atheists" used to sell: we don't need religions, we have science now. Statements like this are beyond dumb. Dumb is also the hope that moral quandaries and conflicts can be settled though reasoning alone. It can't done - reason, logic, science, are all very limited instruments, that cannot model the complexity of human life.
    Let me jump to the point. They are absolutely not based on reasoning on logic, because that's not how we work most of the time. The notion that we are logical creatures is laughable - we have evolved on the plains of Africa to sustain ourselves for the most part, not to anything else. With that came a lot ot of superstitions, which later evolved into religions as we kinda know them today.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Italian, Polish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 1,327

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Zero evidence you say? Go claim your Nobel Price then. The whole biology is based on that very fact and you receive no less if you claim otherwise and can hold your beliefs before the editors.

Not only we observed speciation in nature, but we did that in a lab aswell. And they are not biased. They will pick on the every point you say they would think isn't correct. Since they have more money by doing so. If your theory is going to be proven, congrats, not one managed to do so in a few hundred years.

I am an atheist. We would nevertheless agree on some things and disagree on the other ones. I have no agenda in this regard. There cannot be. If you pursue truth and not dogmas.
    No one has ever observed macro-evolution. It's totally asinine to believe that slime came alive over time to produce all the life we see today. Things do bring forth after their kind, as the Bible says. But that's not exactly the same idea as "species." There's variation within kinds, but no one has ever seen a dog produce a non-dog, etc.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 4,815

1 Not allowed!

Sorry evolutionists but we are not reptiles - we did not descend from reptiles, we are human beings.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,730
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Many do not think that the heyday of science suspiciously coincided with the Renaissance (of Antiquity) and the denial of Christianity. And the more religion there is in the society, the less science in the society. Therefore, it is so bad with science among Muslims, and Orthodox countries lag behind Protestant and even Catholic countries in development.

Russia was saved in this regard not only by the non-acceptance of Christianity at a deep level, but as the official structure of the ROC preserved the 300-year lag in the development of the social structure in the Russian Empire, which in fact led to the revolution, when for the survival of our civilization it was necessary to harshly overturn the system and hide the brake (ROC) under the skirting board. Only in this way did we manage to catch up, and somewhere overtake the advanced countries. Now this brake is being imposed on us again.

BUT, something very backbone have been lost.

From my point of view of an agnostic, not all 10 Commandments are unequivocally the basis for morality, out of the first four, three can be easily circumvented - well, why should I honor the Sabbath day, am I Jew or what?

Nevertheless, as an agnostic, I can well accept the version that God took Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart to heaven right in the process of writing the strongest part of his strongest piece of music (and one of the strongest in its impression on the listener), because he went too far, revealing with his talent what may be too early to reveal or did not need to be done at all.

I would venture to say that 1) atheists cannot write such music. 2) atheism, with all due respect to the achievements of science, essentially "killed" art and literature. Such music, or artists of the level of "The Last Supper" by Leonardo, will no longer exist. Until the dominance of atheism is replaced by something else.
    Atheists have nothing so powerful and huge that they could sing in chorus and play such music about.

For example, we have only the Victory in 1945 left. But this kind of music (Mozart) will not suit it. Yes, and the fate of all Victories is the same: they go back into the depths of the centuries and cool down, becoming, albeit respected, but calmly perceived gray-haired antiquity.
    So first was Christ, then was Gagarin (~XX century). There was such a conjuncture. Not in spite of, but thanks to it. And so all this powerful wave degenerated into foam drying up on the shore. And this foam has no prospects, except how it will be washed away by a new wave.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Balto-Alpinid
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,545
    Given: 1,070

0 Not allowed!

Atheism is dumb. Sorry to be so blunt, but it really is. There's no better description of it. Utterly devoid of intelligence and understanding, and reason.
    Science is based on facts; religion on the other hand is pure belief - I don´t think that believing in something even if its not proofed is bad, but its just speculation.
    Blue eyed honey in the sun
    Warm, wet and on the run
    On the run, on the run, on the run, on the run,....
    On the run, on the run, on the run, on the run

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

0 Not allowed!

Ironic how people on a forum that discusses genetics is filled with people that lack the most elementary knowledge of genetics and biology.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

0 Not allowed!

Atheism produces a collection of utter retards who think themselves geniuses. It's perhaps the greatest self-deception under the sun!
    As opposed to religious zealots?

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Ironic how people on a forum that discusses genetics is filled with people that lack the most elementary knowledge of genetics and biology.
    Darwinian theory is not capable of explaining everything. There are significant holes that are glossed over and ignored for the sake of scientific orthodoxy. Evolution does not explain the fact that we have 23 sets of chromosomes. For example the 2nd fused chromosome. Using Occam's razor we did not evolve into our current form but were "genetically engineered" to this forum as a species or "Adam" and "Eve" were actually siblings/twins born with the same genetic mutation and we all descend from an inbred couple but then again, Darwin did marry his first cousin. Read Lloyd Pye's book "the intervention theory". It will make you question many of the fundamental theories that are often taken for proven fact and this idea of those fundamental theories as being settled science is a common theme in the modern world that is marinated in the ScIeNcE worshipper method.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,667
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post

Interesting video with different atheists.

Terence Tao interview Italian newspaper... sep 21 2021..

Ma lei crede in Dio?

Terence Tao...«Un’entità creatrice penso ci sia stata, però poi non ha avuto parte attiva nell’evoluzione».

But do you believe in Dio?

Terence Tao ... "I think there was a creative entity, but then it did not have an active part in the evolution".

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information