Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,022
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Default What do you think this car?

Cars are bit cheaper in Sweden vs in Finland (lower taxes). True also with 2. hand cars/markets. I wonder should I change my old Mini to this? 2020 version (= used), similar as photos. Electricity versions are too expensive but gasoline version? Is there any sense to buy gasoline based car anymore 2021? Over all I think that car is looks pretty nice. Small & cute, would fit to me

Last edited by Finnish Swede; 09-30-2021 at 08:43 PM.

Last Online
    11-18-2023 @ 12:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rгsich
    Ethnicity
    Germany
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

An electric car is a tempting thing to do. But I prefer to drive with gasoline in the old fashioned way. It's more reliable. By the way, on a public online auction you can get a cool car at a bargain price https://sca.auction/en/locations/bra...onio-south-442.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 140

0 Not allowed!

I am driving the electric cars for at least 10 years and they are till shit. Few years ago I could drive 150 km before I had to charge the battery. It was a Nissan. On the highway you can't drive very fast, because the faster you drive the faster cars battery is emptying and you have to charge. Furthermore you have to be very economical with the air conditioning or heating.
    Electric VW cars are better than the Japanese cars, especially nowadays, with the latest models you can drive at least 400 km

Never drove in an electric Audi car, but I think Tesla is still the best. You can drive more 600 km with a tesla, but still not over the mountains.

Electric cars in the mountains with a high ascent percentage are the worst. You can better go with a donkey over the mountains than with an electric car.

Thread Information