• Only greater cultural exchange

12 9.16%
  • Greater cultural exchange & economic cooperation

39 29.77%
  • A Germanic Union without common currency

12 9.16%
  • A Germanic Union with common currency

8 6.11%
  • A common Germanic nation (unification)

22 16.79%
  • None/Other

25 19.08%
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Germanic unity

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by byrnecres View Post
    Have I carried on about American culture? Really? Nope.

You are not English, but South African. You have no right to lecture me about all things European, because you are no more native European than I am.

You are just another immigrant, sir.
    Raised from English parents.. so not much of an immigrant. Unlike you who has no direct ties to Europe. Please pipe down, byrnecres. up

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post
    Raised from English parents.. so not much of an immigrant. Unlike you who has no direct ties to Europe. Please pipe down, byrnecres. up
    So? He's rude to people on here constantly. He really is not as great or as funny as he thinks he is.

Civis, I have tried to be respectful and nice to him because that's what decent people do....but it is to no avail.

It's not like I'm the lover of all things American, either. Unlike some other posters in here, I try to see my country through impartial eyes.

But FUCK, the constant slamming on the US that happens starts to get even on my nerves, lol

We are not ALL fat, stupid, and obsessed with material bullshit. Nor are we ALL addicted to trash culture. I fucking hate that shit.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by byrnecres View Post
    So? He's rude to people on here constantly. He really is not as great or as funny as he thinks he is.

Civis, I have tried to be respectful and nice to him because that's what decent people do....but it is to no avail.

It's not like I'm the lover of all things American, either. Unlike some other posters in here, I try to see my country through impartial eyes.

But FUCK, the constant slamming on the US that happens starts to get even on my nerves, lol

We are not ALL fat, stupid, and obsessed with material bullshit. Nor are we ALL addicted to trash culture. I fucking hate that shit.
    No. We know that but you do realize that there are people here that are fed up with Anglo-American influence of any sort ? That they want a return to their own values and probably even discover what is hidden beneath the veneer of modernism and the Semitic nonsense that has been applied to it over the past 1000 years ?

The reason why I like Scandinavia so much is that it is much purer then the rest of (Germanic) Europe. Unless you find the time to look for a remote village in the Alps.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

No. We know that but you do realize that there are people here that are fed up with Anglo-American influence of any sort ? That they want a return to their own values and probably even discover what is hidden beneath the veneer of modernism and the Semitic nonsense that has been applied over the past 1000 years ?

The reason why I like Scandinavia so much is that it is much purer then the rest of (Germanic) Europe. Unless you find the time to look for a remote village in the Alps.
    I understand and fully respect that

It is my philosophy to show respect and deference for all the cultures of Europe and its diaspora. I would wish to see the same in return.

I cannot control what influence this country has had on your nation or any other. Yet....there are some aspects of America that are really great, and you would have to live here for a time to find them for yourself.

However, I recognize that this country is also full of problems, and I have no wish for us (the US) to play any sort of role in the eradication of indigenous cultural mores and values native to the nations in Europe.

The fact is this: Though my ancestors have lived in this country for greater than 300 years, they still spent one helluva longer period of time living in Europe prior to coming here. Why would I want to see MY European homelands destroyed? KWIM?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The thing is... that they aren't your homelands. You don't speak the language, nor do you know the culture. That's something that never ceases to amaze me about Americans: they call it their homelands while it isn't their homeland. We have completely different ties to our countries then you have.

When you walk in your walk in your homeland you are a foreigner and a stranger and you need someone to translate everything for you. I am sorry: but that's how it is. While we live here, are born and bred here and will die here. This is our homeland. America is your homeland: please don't forget that.

Now when it comes to culture: I think it's time for the Germanic countries (at least for the Netherlands) to shake off that Semitic, Latin and Anglo-American veneer and rediscover our Germanic past in every way possible. Even when it comes to religion. It is of course possible to combine the two. I think it would be possible to combine local folklore and Christianity like the Icelanders have done. We, in the Netherlands, should drop last names (at least those made compulsory by Napoleon) and return to patronyms and names based on ones profession or habitat.

Something with respect to our Germanic heritage should be added to the curriculum: heemkunde should be added to normal history lessons and children should be taken into the field and taught about the ancestors, on how they lived and how our present language and culture was formed. And preferably students should be taken to archaeological sites so they can be educated on the spot by teachers and archaeologists.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 01-22-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-13-2017 @ 06:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 509

0 Not allowed!

The thing is... that they aren't your homelands. You don't speak the language,e nor do you know the culture. That's something that never ceases to amaze me about Americans: they call it their homelands while it isn't their homeland. We have completely different ties to our countries then you have.

When you walk in your walk in your homeland you are a foreigner and a stranger and you need someone to translate everything for you. I am sorry: but that's how it is. While we live here, are born and bred here and will die here. This is our homeland. America is your homeland: please don't forget that.

Now when it comes to culture: I think it's time for the Germanic countries (at least for the Netherlands) to shake off that Semitic, Latin and Anglo-American veneer and rediscover our Germanic past in every way possible. Even when it comes to religion. It is of course possible to combine the two. I think it would be possible to combine local folklore and Christianity like the Icelanders have done. We, in the Netherlands, should drop last names (at least those made compulsory by Napoleon) and return to patronyms and names based on ones occupation.
    American culture does produce a lot of trash. Especially in Jew Hollywood. Put ultimately its the peoples fault for swallowing that poison.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The thing is... that they aren't your homelands. You don't speak the language, nor do you know the culture. That's something that never ceases to amaze me about Americans: they call it their homelands while it isn't their homeland. We have completely different ties to our countries then you have.

Now when it comes to culture: I think it's time for the Germanic countries (at least for the Netherlands) to shake off that Semitic, Latin and Anglo-American veneer and rediscover our Germanic past in every way possible. Even when it comes to religion. It is of course possible to combine the two. I think it would be possible to combine local folklore and Christianity like the Icelanders have done. We, in the Netherlands, should drop last names (at least those made compulsory by Napoleon) and return to patronyms and names based on ones profession or habitat.

Something with respect to our Germanic heritage should be added to the curriculum: heemkunde should be added to normal history lessons and children should be taken into the field and taught about the ancestors, on how they lived and how our present culture was formed. And preferably the kids should be taken to archaeological sites.

Civis the vast majority of people of people in the USA refer to there ethnic orgin before they refer to themselves as Americans.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siberyak View Post
    Civis the vast majority of people of people in the USA refer to there ethnic orgin before they refer to themselves as Americans.
    They should stop doing that. They aren't Dutch, or German, or English. They are American.

Last Online
    10-20-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic for the most part
    Ethnicity
    American Northern Euro Mongrel
    Ancestry
    DK, IE, NO
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Faelid...apparently
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,494
    Given: 1,539

0 Not allowed!

They should stop doing that. They aren't Dutch, or German, or English. They are American.
    Weeell what happens if one is fathered by one of those(well a Dane none of the ones you mentioned, in my case) & not an American citizen

Am I not entitled to use the term "Danish-Ameican"?...I don't anyways but what of it?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No such as an American. Unless you are a native American. have you ever heard anyone say "they look American" I sure haven't. Tell me what an American "looks like ? The USA is one of the most multicultural places in the world.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information