Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Péter Márki-Zay will be the opponent of Orbán in the 2022 parliamentary election

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    BLM aren't anti-racists. They're only against anti-black racism. Moreover, they are racist against white people. They're not some humanist / filantropist group, they're just a selfish, self interested group who pursue their selfish ideas. They're prolonged arm of the democratic party not an independent humanist movement. My friend who lives in USA told me there were many people who didn't dare to vote republican because they were afraid of further riots. They were afraid that blacks will destroy their businesses and cities. So BLM is a disgusting abomination. You yourself blame white people for the shortcomings of brown and black minorities that can be found in the western world, that is anti-white racism.

It's not racist if it's true.
    I only blame the institutions and people in power in the Western world, since they were the main proponents of hurting people of color for their selfish interests, never ever used the term "I blame Whitey". You completely have a super simplistic association in your mind that if someone is on the Left than they also automatically hate White people. This is an incredibly pathetic dogma that was spread by Right-wingers to play false victimhood and it obviously completely fooled you and many others writing here. The Left's agenda is to bring equity and historical justice for disenfranchised people. There isn't a more humanist political philosophy than the Leftist position.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    Pixelating the faces of criminals is a commonly used practice in media for a very long time, how does someone suppose to draw conclusions about someone's race when looking to pixelated photos? That's the whole point of using pixels to photos, to keep the anonymity of the accused. However you are building up a case of massive anti-White conspiracy theory out of this just like Nazi nutcases do on various forums. Man, chill, nobody hates White people, nobody wants to get you, it's fine, everything will be alright, okay?
    They are making criminals more white intentionally to make immigrants look better and reduce the danger that they possess for the society. The EIC said it himself. Hence why they change the ethnicity rather than just blur the face. They use European skinshades, not literally solid white. You are avoiding the point because if they were to just hide the face of the accused for altruistic reasons, then they would just block out the face entirely. Even the police "wanted" posters show a European silhouette, with European hair. Why even ask for people to help identify or find someone who stabbed someone else if you aren't going to share their race to help?

Or are these just regular "Europeans" to you? This isn't anything about being anti-white or pro-white. It's about media honesty and the reasons why they are telling lies. For someone that cares so much about "media honesty," you really don't care when people lie about the races of criminals for social justice, hmm?

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,022
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    They are making criminals more white intentionally to make immigrants look better and reduce the danger that they possess for the society. The EIC said it himself. Hence why they change the ethnicity rather than just blur the face. They use European skinshades, not literally solid white. You are avoiding the point because if they were to just hide the face of the accused for altruistic reasons, then they would just block out the face entirely. Even the police "wanted" posters show a European silhouette, with European hair. Why even ask for people to help identify or find someone who stabbed someone else if you aren't going to share their race to help?

Or are these just regular "Europeans" to you? This isn't anything about being anti-white or pro-white. It's about media honesty and the reasons why they are telling lies. For someone that cares so much about "media honesty," you really don't care when people lie about the races of criminals for social justice, hmm?

Seriously, they do not try to make Somalians looking Europeans with lightening photos or something. Funny idea. What they might do, is calling person Finland's or Sweden's citizen. They will not go to say ethnic Swede or ethnic Somalian if person have Sweden's citizenship. If the news is someway bigger, causing more than one news the suspects real (ethnic) background etc. will come to daylight. Refugees and asylum seekers are different story. Those are called by their present nationalities.

What comes to editing photos etc. the changes would be much better with North Africans, Afghans, Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis etc. And we have those also here more than enough. Also among of criminals.

Last Online
    11-01-2021 @ 05:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Transdanubia - Hungary, Austria, Croatia
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,356
    Given: 1,034

1 Not allowed!

With names like Mohamud Abdullah why do they even try to picture them as Europeans? A bit hilarious.
    Nature always wins.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Seriously, they do not try to make Somalians looking Europeans with lightening photos or something. Funny idea. What they might do, is calling person Finland's or Sweden's citizen. They will not go to say ethnic Swede or ethnic Somalian if person have Sweden's citizenship. If the news is someway bigger, causing more than one news the suspects real (ethnic) background etc. will come to daylight. Refugees and asylum seekers are different story. Those are called by their present nationalities.

What comes to editing photos etc. the changes would be much better with North Africans, Afghans, Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis etc. And we have those also here more than enough. Also among of criminals.
    Jag tillstod att mĺnga journalister nog känt en beröringsskräck inför frĺgan, av rädsla för av utnyttjas av främlingsfientliga krafter, och dessutom har vi gjort misstag: att ”vitpixla” bilder i syfte att inte peka ut etnicitet var möjligen pressetiskt korrekt, men detta uppfattade som en sorts bekräftelse pĺ mediekonspirationen. Nu är debatten aktuell igen.

I admitted that many journalists probably felt a fear of being touched by the issue, for fear of being exploited by xenophobic forces, and in addition we have made mistakes: "white-pixelating" images in order not to point out ethnicity was possibly press-ethically correct, but this was perceived as a kind of confirmation of the media conspiracy. Now the debate is relevant again.

I don't care if you think that this is somehow "not a big deal." It happens, and you cannot say it doesn't. If you don't care, then that's fine. I am not here to "save the west" (as if posting it here would do anything in the first place like that lol), but just to point out why I would never trust Scandinavian media, private or public. There are more reasons than just this, too.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Depending what Russians would say now? Some of Russians comments are pretty good. They do not have many non NATO neighbors today. Plus Russians are trying to break EU, weakener EU inside. Offereing something to someones but not others. Who knows their text could be pretty positive.

But as I said all ends to elections systems. Scandinavia elections are direct. You know the differences to USA's system? Also president election candidates (in Finland) are not limited two. Plus again this election is direct. Meaning people will influence and decide much more strongly their leaders than they can in USA. And that (already alone) will make system more democratic. Not to talking about how easily one can nominate himself/herself as candidate. Lastly but not least system will offer all candidates much more similar chances to become elected (their publicity or sum of money they can use their campaign etc.). And two party system vs multi party system. Oh, my dad once said (as I was kid) that president of USA is not elected but done. I did not understand what he mean. Now later, I absolutely do.

Companies/businesses target is do profit for owners. If media is doing same it will tell news which will sell. That unfortunately does not meant that news would be truth or most reliable. Owning media? Perfect idea. Wanting to read reliable news? Very bad idea.
    What comes to Harkonnen, do not worry. I will ''castrated'' him (verbally) next time as I faced him here. To talk BS in wrong place. Komi? I doubt he is Finn in the end. Many of his ideas feels so weird.

How you determinate it is their money? They never see it. Believe me all rich people do not ''earn'' the money they have.

My two ancestors died in Tali-Ihantala. My granny was small Lotta (Lotta Svärd) 6- 7 years old. Oh, I think I know what it was. Plus I have read history, seeing documents. My mother is history teacher. Plus see my signing here. You never faced same ... not nearly the same. You have no idea.

Yes. As I'm not interesting on that.

Well, I guess you have now said what you have to say? Your opinions? I have too.
    Härregyyd. Calm your tits seriously, I did nothing wrong.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,022
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Jag tillstod att mĺnga journalister nog känt en beröringsskräck inför frĺgan, av rädsla för av utnyttjas av främlingsfientliga krafter, och dessutom har vi gjort misstag: att ”vitpixla” bilder i syfte att inte peka ut etnicitet var möjligen pressetiskt korrekt, men detta uppfattade som en sorts bekräftelse pĺ mediekonspirationen. Nu är debatten aktuell igen.

I admitted that many journalists probably felt a fear of being touched by the issue, for fear of being exploited by xenophobic forces, and in addition we have made mistakes: "white-pixelating" images in order not to point out ethnicity was possibly press-ethically correct, but this was perceived as a kind of confirmation of the media conspiracy. Now the debate is relevant again.

I don't care if you think that this is somehow "not a big deal." It happens, and you cannot say it doesn't. If you don't care, then that's fine. I am not here to "save the west" (as if posting it here would do anything in the first place like that lol), but just to point out why I would never trust Scandinavian media, private or public. There are more reasons than just this, too.
    What I ''care'' or not is another matter. I wonder would you like my list whom (all) I would be willing to see kicked out from Nordic countries.

But if I would be journalist of critical media, free media, professional, trying to do my job the best possible ways (without any agendas etc.) ... I would leave my personal thoughts fully behind, and write just as things are. There are some rules and standard for that. Might vary. We have ours here. Those just needs to know. For example as calling people based on their nationalities (firstly). Note: Media will not lie as doing that. Could it be done other ways? Perhaps (ethnic), but in any cases the info, is person Swedish citizen or not is very important. If we talk about crimes, it will influence what might or can happen to suspect. It is deal breaker, not person's ethnic background.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What I ''care'' or not is another matter. I wonder would you like my list whom (all) I would be willing to see kicked out from Nordic countries.
    Ok, if you have such a list, I would be interested to hear who you would remove from Nordic countries and why.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Savages, Hillmen
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,002
    Given: 9,691

0 Not allowed!

Depending what Russians would say now? Some of Russians comments are pretty good. They do not have many non NATO neighbors today. Plus Russians are trying to break EU, weakener EU inside. Offereing something to someones but not others. Who knows their text could be pretty positive.
    To be honest i don't see any difference between you and the soviet propagandists. Posting "we are the best" self made maps created by your comrades, you always promoting this "our society is the best", "the peoples are happy" and such bullshit. Thats why i said the modern neo marxist Sweden is very similar to the Soviet Union, and yes you are such totalitarian too.

But as I said all ends to elections systems. Scandinavia elections are direct. You know the differences to USA's system? Also president election candidates (in Finland) are not limited two. Plus again this election is direct. Meaning people will influence and decide much more strongly their leaders than they can in USA. And that (already alone) will make system more democratic. Not to talking about how easily one can nominate himself/herself as candidate. Lastly but not least system will offer all candidates much more similar chances to become elected (their publicity or sum of money they can use their campaign etc.). And two party system vs multi party system.
    The democracy is based on many thing not only on the election systems, you also accepted that americans have more personal freedom, in the USA there is more economic liberty, personal liberty etc. A strong state cannot be more democratic than a liberal state and doesn't matter how many leftist propaganda map will you post.

Oh, my dad once said (as I was kid) that president of USA is not elected but done. I did not understand what he mean. Now later, I absolutely do.
    I have same opinion on Sweden, does't matter who you are voting for, the result will be always a leftist puppet.

Companies/businesses target is do profit for owners. If media is doing same it will tell news which will sell. That unfortunately does not meant that news would be truth or most reliable. Owning media? Perfect idea. Wanting to read reliable news? Very bad idea.
    Okay another blah blah, can you post the all finnish media with sources like i did, or you continue this speaking about nothing?

[QUOTE][What comes to Harkonnen, do not worry. I will ''castrated'' him (verbally) next time as I faced him here. To talk BS in wrong place. Komi? I doubt he is Finn in the end. Many of his ideas feels so weird./QUOTE]

You want castrate Harkonnen because he debunked your all fantasy world about finnish media? Nice, another totalitarian method. Why Komisavalta is not finnish? It seems basically he is only user who do really care about finns or finno-ugrians and he want to preserve their heritage from the leftist plague. You as leftist are angry because of it right?

How you determinate it is their money? They never see it. Believe me all rich people do not ''earn'' the money they have.
    Its not the medieval age, the most money is on bank accounts, etc, its their money because they worked for it, not for you who want to steal it like a commie.

My two ancestors died in Tali-Ihantala. My granny was small Lotta (Lotta Svärd) 6- 7 years old. Oh, I think I know what it was. Plus I have read history, seeing documents. My mother is history teacher. Plus see my signing here. You never faced same ... not nearly the same. You have no idea.
    Okay, i have many ancestor who have died in the eastern front, during the both world wars, also i have ancestor from the mother side who uprised against the russians in 56', they also experienced what is the life under russian occupation, you know only the russian tourists.

Yes. As I'm not interesting on that.
    The difference between us, that you cant say anything whats the problem with hungarian human rights, and i said many thing whats the problem with human rights in the West: pedo parties, political assassinations, leftist media hegemony, ethnic pogroms against jews commited by muslims, such censorship what exist in Facebook, youtube, twitter, attacking the democratic institutions by terrorists etc, you didn't even reply.

Well, I guess you have now said what you have to say? Your opinions? I have too.
    Okay if you have no problem with the serious human rights problem in West and its totalitarian system then dont consider yourself democratic, because you are not.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    It doesn't matter if he's spreading anti-white conpsiracy theory because you are spreading anti-brown and anti-black conspiracy theories. So you two are even in that respect. Also, you support BLM which is a movement that portrays white people as evil oppressors, racists and blames black peoples' misery and shortcomings on them which is technically racism. They also point out that a cop's race is white if he kills a black man, so why do you have a problem with Turul Karom pointing out that some criminal in Sweden is brown or black?
    My main problem here isn't even about the race of the criminal. It's about how the source is going out of their way to not only hide the race of the criminal, but how they seek to make them look like Europeans to give the idea that the crime is being caused by a native and not a migrant. If they are desperate to hide the races, then they could have not shown them at all. If all they cared about was anonymity, then they could have blurred the faces without changing the skin shade to lighter human skin tones. The problem is for a region known for "press honesty," they certainly have a long track record of convenient lies for their own political agenda.

Oh well, I guess that at least they are not evil Hungary..

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information