Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Péter Márki-Zay will be the opponent of Orbán in the 2022 parliamentary election

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Lets make something clear ... I'll not reply directly to you, and you do not either do the same to me. Got it? Looks like that did dot come clear few days ago.

I'll do not comment anything about Hungary (interest me as much as ****).

If you'll go accuse the Scandinavia unfairly (in my eyes), I will surely share my comment (still not replying to you). Just like above.

What comes to rest ... all have been said earlier.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,280
    Given: 9,862

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    I don't know why you think is so good to have country run by money/billionaires. As money has no nationality, basically, it could be then that even foreign money could run USA, which could be even issue of national security. For example, China has lot of money, and could theoretically sponsor its own shill for US president. Of course Chinese are the good guys I'm sure, and in the end it would benefit Americans, no doubt. They say that currently, US, is country run by Jewish billionaires. Don't know if its good or bad.
    Yes it's dangerous, but the USA has anti-China policy.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Lets make something clear ... I'll not reply directly to you, and you do not either do the same to me. Got it? Looks like that did dot come clear few days ago.

I'll do not comment anything about Hungary (interest me as much as ****).

If you'll go accuse the Scandinavia unfairly (in my eyes), I will surely share my comment (still not replying to you). Just like above.

What comes to rest ... all have been said earlier.
    You act like 10 years old kid.
    Last edited by Blondie; 10-24-2021 at 08:59 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    The president is irrelevant, these are just puppets, the deep structure of society and economy does matter, because every president must follow this.
    In the liberal democracies, there are tons of factors to prevent the development of dictatorship, these things are completely missing in the social democracies. For example in a liberal country the billionaires influnce the state, so the state will be always weak and can't get absolute power over the society and peoples. Basically the money and the economy is in the private sector. Other factor is the gun permit, what is part basic human rights, so in the liberal state the peoples are better armed than the police, and they can defend themselves. If an american president and his gang would say that "i will be dictator tomorrow" then the peoples would shot them. This is the main reason why USA was not dictatorship, never in the history.
    In a social democrat country, the state is more stronger than the billionaires. The economy, money is in the public sector, so the state can influence the peoples as well, and it reduce the level of freedom. It was common that the social democracies turned into communist dictatorship in the history. After the fall of czarist Russia, the peoples wanted social democracy at the begining, but not long after that some leftist radicals led by Lenin took the control. In a social democracy the peoples can't defend themselves from the state, because all weapon are in the leader party's hand, because the unarmed civilians can't do anything against the new dictator. It happened many times in the history.
    This is the problem with the EU today, the radical left is gaining more and more influence year by year, and the peoples have no any self defence, because they dependent on the strong government closely in every aspect of life, this thing is very minimal in a liberal democracy, where the peoples are much more independent. So yes the modern totalitarian kultur-marxism spreads everywhere including Europe and North America, but the difference is the USA is based on more stronger democracy, because the complete system is depends on Wall Street and it's capitalism what everyone accept including democrats and republicans. These figures like Trump, Clintons, Biden etc are all came from the Wall Street and they are hardcore anti-marxist. Yes the democrats have this kultur-marxist rhetoric, but its just rhetoric nothing else. The perfect example is the american BLM, what is supported by democrats (in words), but in the background they don't even care them, because if this ghetto black class would be no more, they can't get their votes. Their poverty is the reason why are they voting for democrats because "we will help you" as they say, but it will never be happens. The poverty of blacks is the financially and politically interest of democrats. You cannot change the Wall Street, this is the most important defence line against marxists. The situation in social democracies is very different, because there is social economy model (and strong state) what is pretty close to the ideas of the radical left and the complete country is depends on the economic sector, this is the most important thing which determine and influence everything.
    Imagine stanning billionaires and the Wall Street when our planet is heading more and more to complete climate catastrophe. Those Ayn Rand books won't worth too much when at old age you won't find refuge from extreme climate events. You are the caricature of every heartless Anarcho-Capitalist that people associate this thinking with.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    Imagine stanning billionaires and the Wall Street when our planet is heading more and more to complete climate catastrophe. Those Ayn Rand books won't worth too much when at old age you won't find refuge from extreme climate events. You are the caricature of every heartless Anarcho-Capitalist that people associate this thinking with.
    The capitalism is based on the customer requirements, if the peoples need something then it will be reachable because that's where the money is. In the case of climate first of all this process is partly natural, the climate change has always been in the human history. The little ice age was in the medieval age, when nobody used cars. Secondly maybe California is the most eco-friendly state in the West, tons of people use electric or hybrid cars, and they are at the vanguard of the green movement, yes its all in the evil capitalism. In fact the carbon dioxide emission declining year by year in the West:

The real problem is Asia for example China and India becauuse they use old technology. In the reality the capitalism was the main reason that the environmental protection entered the market, for example in the case of cars, and such half dictatorships (India, China) makes the situation worse with their forced industrialization and obsoleted technology.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

0 Not allowed!

The capitalism is based on the customer requirements, if the peoples need something then it will be reachable because that's where the money is. In the case of climate first of all this process is partly natural, the climate change has always been in the human history. The little ice age was in the medieval age, when nobody used cars. Secondly maybe California is the most eco-friendly state in the West, tons of people use electric or hybrid cars, and they are at the vanguard of the green movement, yes its all in the evil capitalism. In fact the carbon dioxide emission declining year by year in the West:

The real problem is Asia for example China and India becauuse they use old technology. In the reality the capitalism was the main reason that the environmental protection entered the market, for example in the case of cars, and such half dictatorships (India, China) makes the situation worse with their forced industrialization and obsoleted technology.
    Don't try to fault everyday people for the massive evils of laissez-faire Capitalism. Large corporations have the wide share of blame for how our planet is becoming less and less inhabitable. But as a typical right-winger you also question the report of tens of thousands of scientists about how we are factually doomed if we don't reduce CO2 emissions: https://www.ipcc.ch/2021/08/09/ar6-wg1-20210809-pr/

"In fact, only 100 investor and state-owned fossil fuel companies are responsible for around 70 percent of the world’s historical GHG emissions. This contradicts the narrative pushed by fossil fuel interests that individuals’ actions alone can combat climate change, as individual actions have minute effects relative to these emissions.

Fossil fuel interests spend billions on climate science denial to mislead the public about the truth behind the crisis and push the misperception that through individual actions alone climate change can be stopped. They simultaneously lobby for trillions of dollars in subsidies that cheapen fossil fuels and make it more difficult for alternative renewable energy sources to compete fairly in the marketplace."

https://harvardpolitics.com/climate-...esponsibility/

That's unrestricted Capitalism for y'all. A few get super rich, while the rest of us will endure the painful consequences of how they got rich.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Yes it's dangerous, but the USA has anti-China policy.
    Yes, there is lot of phobia against the Chinese at the moment, but I'm sure everything will be fine. I wrapped my hands around the the two interlocked and quietly burning Sun's of Steel Eight, and they were warm, like woman's bosom, and gently crackling voice in my head echoed, everything will be fine, just fine.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    Don't try to fault everyday people for the massive evils of laissez-faire Capitalism. Large corporations have the wide share of blame for how our planet is becoming less and less inhabitable. But as a typical right-winger you also question the report of tens of thousands of scientists about how we are factually doomed if we don't reduce CO2 emissions: https://www.ipcc.ch/2021/08/09/ar6-wg1-20210809-pr/

"In fact, only 100 investor and state-owned fossil fuel companies are responsible for around 70 percent of the world’s historical GHG emissions. This contradicts the narrative pushed by fossil fuel interests that individuals’ actions alone can combat climate change, as individual actions have minute effects relative to these emissions.

Fossil fuel interests spend billions on climate science denial to mislead the public about the truth behind the crisis and push the misperception that through individual actions alone climate change can be stopped. They simultaneously lobby for trillions of dollars in subsidies that cheapen fossil fuels and make it more difficult for alternative renewable energy sources to compete fairly in the marketplace."

https://harvardpolitics.com/climate-...esponsibility/

That's unrestricted Capitalism for y'all. A few get super rich, while the rest of us will endure the painful consequences of how they got rich.
    1. I didnt say there is no global warming
    2. I didnt say the humans have nothing to do with it
    3. The carbon dioxide emission declining year by year in the democratic countries
    4. China and other non capitalist countries are the reason of the largest emitter of carbon dioxide
    5. The capitalism is the reason of the development of green technologies, eco-friendly thing

These are just facts.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Yes, there is lot of phobia against the Chinese at the moment, but I'm sure everything will be fine. I wrapped my hands around the the two interlocked and quietly burning Sun's of Steel Eight, and they were warm, like woman's bosom, and gently crackling voice in my head echoed, everything will be fine, just fine.
    China is the new Soviet Union, a totalitarian country, which is threatening world peace and democracy in the world.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

The emissions begun declining in West because capitalism moved the industries into developing countries where you could pay less salary and where there was less regulation concerning emission. Both boosted profit tremendously -- at least temporarily. Meaning before they realized they had created themselves sum stiff competition. D'oh

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information