Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Will Whites really be a minority in the USA by the year 2050?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,552
    Given: 29,000

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I know of the famine that is precisely my point but you are doing your revisionist history being the Scottish or icelandic plastic paddy you are. Most Irish were small farmers or 'bog trotters' and were not educated. The potatoe famine is precisely what caused the Irish to come over in similar dreadful conditions as black slaves in 'coffin ships'. The Irish and blacks fond themselves in similar situations -- little education , poor and many died and were thrown over board during their travel to the USA.
    Yes James but that was because the country was mismanaged by your Gods. When the Irish had opportunities they did extremely well which is why in a few generations the Irish became thoroughly integrated in the US. There was some lingering discrimination because they were Catholic but they became very successful.

And no James I am actually Irish but you aren't British.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    And here comes JamesBond with his always curious and inaccurate slant on the Irish in the US or the Irish in general. Regarding education you do realise James that Ireland was controlled by Britain and of course some Irish were very well educated but because of circumstances i.e. speaking the Irish language and being Catholic many Irish attended hedge schools and had a famine that they were trying to survive.

You know the Irish Famine? The one were the British exported food out of Ireland when the Irish were starving?

I don't know why you have to butt in to every discussion about the Irish? I was actually expecting you to comment and true to form here you are.

Also formal education for African-Americans was basically non-existent in that period. Who's fault was that?
    He obviously has mental problem, as he is half or 3/4 Irish himself and his surname Burke is of Irish origin.
    Guy is just partly mixed with Germans thus plots as pseudo Brit/Dutch etc and as unstable rootless and identity-devoid American he's making up new ethnicity each month, everything but Irish.

I found it very funny how he larped as French just because his Irish surname like many other Irish surnames has some Norman link.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Who gives a damn if they consider you not American. If the US government does then you are American. Racist fringe morons should never have their views and opinions validated. If you are born in America you are American as apple pie. I am born in Canada and Canadian. If these racist morons have a problem they should pressure their governments not wage destructive wars. I laugh at such people in their own face.

American as one can be

Well Israel was created by the western powers to be a western proxy in the Mideast. This is even confirmed in the works of Herzl. Israel only recently want to integrate in the Mideast or be seen as a Mideasten nation. Yes because you are American, even if you have kept some traditions from your background here and there. My point for the racist imbeciles who complain about Mideast and North African immigrants, should take responsibility for their governments and the destructive as well almost genocidal wars like the Iraq war of 2003, the invasion of Libya, and in the past taking the mandate of Palestine and giving it to the Jews, without any regards to the locals and the list goes on and on.

None of the Middle Easterners are responsible for globalism. Yes we Middle Easterners have no more influence due to variety of complex issues. Globalism was and is a Western invention created by the British, French and later Americans.
    Thanks.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information