Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,952
    Given: 12,168

0 Not allowed!

Default ....

Last edited by Universe; 10-19-2021 at 04:17 AM.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePagan View Post
    Dating apps are indeed shit if you are not in the mood to use them as well as you gotta be lucky and also why not try dating in real life? I met 4 people in the UK and they were all super boring. 1 Swede, 1 blonde Anglo, 1 asshat and 1 nerd How dare you hook up with females on the first date and use them as sex objects. No matter how much I like someone I immediately unmatch if they are like that
    You need a circle of friends who you can meet other friends through and then actually go out and be socialable with those friends, meet at pubs for some drinks where you can get to know people in a purely social setting, and then you can see who if anyone you have some chemistry with and go from there.

It's better than spamming the forum all day and night. You need changing. You also need to look into strong meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'm just posting what I like also I'm not posting anything abnormal maybe you need meds
    I don't think so.

Gobineaaau Iran is not the most beautiful women it's leftover rune magic from whites like us they just ate smth and evolved but I also ate 6 sd cards 2 years ago and I think it's starting to take effect now look at me flying
    haha I forgot Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson did you like eat a diamond in Barbados and other parts of Africa amazing I also ate 6 SD cards super inspo WAKANDA FOREVER
    but you are part human ngl not pure elf like me and my 2 friends therefore you boring bye
    The doctors should probably crank your schizophrenic medication up because the current dosage clearly isn't cutting it.
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

0 Not allowed!

I wonder sometimes, how much more post will you have on that statistics sean, if you never deleted your posts
    (on an industrial scale)

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2022 @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    India
    Region
    Flevoland
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 261
    Given: 184

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    You need a circle of friends who you can meet other friends through and then actually go out and be socialable with those friends, meet at pubs for some drinks where you can get to know people in a purely social setting, and then you can see who if anyone you have some chemistry with and go from there.

It's better than spamming the forum all day and night. You need changing. You also need to look into strong meds.

Impressive. How is even possible to write more than 50-100 reasonable posts a month without sacrificing personal life and interests.

Sad list.
    Last edited by znenammi; 11-14-2021 at 08:39 AM.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RenaRyuguu View Post
    I was in a mental institution 2 years ago and I was not diagnosed with it but a phobia. I do post some jokey stuff here and there but most of my posts are relatively normal now so idk what you want?
    Your parents should have put you into a good mental institution until the doctors found the proper cocktail of meds that fixed your fucked up mental illness. Nothing you've posted is funny. Kind of spooky to see mental illness manifest itself with incoherent schizophrenic ramblings.

I am a biological chimera flower that's why you don't understand me byeee dragon
    I am a snowdrop visibaba ghost flower I don't exist
    Well I can't disqualify them when I part Albo Greek but I am not animal human royal or elf greek but youkai which is demon or god of animal shrine. But I'd say it's better to date a demon rabbit or fox than human def
    I FOUND THE REAL PRESIDENT OF SERBIA WHO GONNA SPONS ALL THIS ME WHEN SOMEONE LETS ME BLOW UP THE CHURCHES AND GET GOLD UNDERNEATH THEM
    prob cuz I ate 6 sd cards tho but it took 2 years for me to be skinny ugh
    Ava I heard Lady Gaga got raped to become famous we used rune magic ideal time to REMAKE THAT UGLY MOVIE WITH BRADLEY COOPER NOW WITH OTHER ACTORS FUCK BRADLEY
    I reveal secret I also not human I a gumiho Ninetails that's why I like only humans rn I betray animals now HAH
    no wait I ninetails a fire Pokemon fox sorry that also a loser fox that Taeyeon from SNSD but she more fun
    I don't know what kind of ill-conceived conviction led you to scribble this asinine drivel, but I hope tonight before going to bed you reflect on what you did and admit yourself to a mental institution again tomorrow morning.

This kind of mental illness is too dangerous to allow to propagate. You need to be put in a straight jacket or forced to take anti-psychotics.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-15-2023 @ 12:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Ethnicity
    Beach-Slavic
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Keto-Atlantid
    Hero
    The guy I become when I do NoFap
    Religion
    Traditional women
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 330

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Your parents should have put you into a good mental institution until the doctors found the proper cocktail of meds that fixed your fucked up mental illness. Nothing you've posted is funny. Kind of spooky to see mental illness manifest itself with incoherent schizophrenic ramblings.

I don't know what kind of ill-conceived conviction led you to scribble this asinine drivel, but I hope tonight before going to bed you reflect on what you did and admit yourself to a mental institution again tomorrow morning.

This kind of mental illness is too dangerous to allow to propagate. You need to be put in a straight jacket or forced to take anti-psychotics.
    Lol

Thread Information