Ethnicity
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Default Upcoming survival times, global crisis and postapocalyptic world

all of them are often mentioned in various kinds of media, arts and entertainment

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

There won't be an apocalypse. Just a slow decent into technotyranny. It will probably last for hundreds of years. We're such a technology and information dependent world that I think the shock of not getting instant news or having light or being able to contact someone quickly would really wreak a lot of havoc.

Spoiler!

Reminder that every pop culture apocalypse prediction is a LARP. When the "Happening" actually happens, there will be no forewarning. The best thing to do is carry about your business but be ready at all times. The entirety of Detroit already looks like a post-apocalypse wasteland.

If shit really hits the fan its going to be worse in the beginning, most people will be fighting over ''conventional'' food supplies, like the grocery store. The first five years of the calamity will see the vast die off of the urban population and a militarization and expansion of self-reliance in rural communities.

No food stores left to speak off, hunting and fishing is where its at now. I doubt there was much farming going on the year before because of all the chaos so there will likely be a famine going on. The cities will be empty within a year or two, aside from anyone who's able to figure out urban agriculture, aka not negroes. Think back to Katrina. Guess who suffered.

Spoiler!

The imported 'diversity' in most western countries will basically all die off in the cities or be killed by the native born and self-sustaining whites. Considering that most non-white countries are reliant on food/monetary aid and relatives sending back money they will also see a massive reduction in their population. Liberals will remember the immediate mistakes of trying to uplift brown savages, while missing and longing for the days when their men walked the moon.

There is also a good chance that a fair amount of survivors would not be good people. The kind of behaviour necessary to make it through the initial chaos of an apocalyptic scenario would require not only extreme violence, but also an sociopathic and well honed predatory instinct.

Some people would obviously survive due to blind luck or preparedness. But a decent portion of the survivors would be gang members, serial killers, and rapists. People who lack the empathy necessary to stop and help their fellow man in times of crisis, which is an act which probably got plenty of good people killed in the beginning.

I'm not senseless enough to look forward to it myself knowing the odds of survival, because if society undergoes an apocalyptic collapse it'll be decades if not centuries before my education and skill set are relevant again and me, my children, and grandchildren will spend the rest of our days eeking out a miserable subsistence lifestyle.

But I will say those who live through the first wave are gonna have a great time. I can't wait to watch quickly all this "muh confident women" stuff collapses when they're back in survival mode begging for dick in exchange for safety lel.

Rapes would be up like 1000% and at that stage it is more like a rite of passage for most women. A can of pork n beans will buy the greatest blowjob you ever had. Shit like basic feminine hygiene and health go right out the window. Think about it, what are women going to do when the tampons and pads run out?

Low fat diets will lower fertility in women, including delaying or entirely halting the menstrual cycle. It's a survival trait so more children aren't born when there isn't enough food for them. Medicines will no longer be produced and those that remain will also have a short shelf life. If you get sick on your own your chances of pulling through are slim.

A woman only society would literally regress to a post-apocalypse movie where socially powerful women would abuse other women and make them work while having every woman in the land tell them how beautiful they are even if they're a 500 pound 60 year old landwhale.

Anyway, I would be pretty scared of the Russian dead hand system. Basically it's an automated nuclear launch system that could be easily given orders to destroy the entire world if Russia falls down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    03-09-2022 @ 08:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

nowadays the worst situation around COVID-19 still remains, what will an ordinary human being living in the cities do when the global energy crisis(an inevitible fact) suddenly starts, will continue till the entire logistic networks in the world stops(meaning* no supermarkets - no foods, nothing. No gas stations, no fuel - no moving transports), and when electricity runs out, you will have to face an internet shutdown, sooner or later.
    dear everyman, transmit your personal thoughts through the air into this subject

Last Online
    03-09-2022 @ 08:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

something that related to this subject

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Bring it on I always wanted world turn into mad max

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

This is an great age of illusions, illusions will be anything aggrandized out of shape by propagandas and mass deception. You will see prophecies about the best of all history future of wonder of wonders and also the worst and scariest impending explosion of the Sun or some neaby supernovas, or global warming or heating or alien invasion that kind of thing. You need one "WHO CARES". Even if the whole humanity got annihilated by an asteroid or a blackhole so be it, that would just be the way things should go. Hyping about survival of the species is utterly stupid, humanity as a species has no concern to me, it is the animals and people close to me that matters. If my pet can die in the event so this will the condition of my own life and death too. God is not asking me to sacrifice to save the world like the 2nd Christ so I can not see any point in the survival enterprises.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,982
    Given: 12,775

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Bring it on I always wanted world turn into mad max
    I prefer not. The family that lives on the 2nd floor are pleasant people but there is no question in my mind if the choice is to go hungry or kill me for food (or eat me), they'll do it. I prefer not to be forced into a situation where I have to kill someone. Unless you're a psychopath that fucks you up even when justified and we'd be living in a world with a lot of fucked up people.

It's all fun and games until you have to cut someone's throat.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I prefer not. The family that lives on the 2nd floor are pleasant people but there is no question in my mind if the choice is to go hungry or kill me for food (or eat me), they'll do it. I prefer not to be forced into a situation where I have to kill someone. Unless you're a psychopath that fucks you up even when justified and we'd be living in a world with a lot of fucked up people.

It's all fun and games until you have to cut someone's throat.
    I knew when I posted that, you are going to make that reply. Along those lines.

Thread Information