Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,211
    Given: 15,984

2 Not allowed!

Default Metaphysics or fixation?

The saying goes if you can’t get someone out of your head, chances are they are thinking of you too.

How true is it?

Professor Michael Puzzolante states:

Metaphysics teaches us that we all are living in the Consciousness Universe as One.

Yes, we all are connected as Spiritual Beings, in the Consciousness Universe, similar to the Internet Network or World Wide Web.

Thus, when a Spiritual Being (the Sender) is Thinking about another Spiritual Being (the Receiver) a Telepathic Communication is created.

Therefore, when someone is thinking intensely about someone else, the Receiver is submerged by the Telepathic Communication of the Sender.

Now, here is how it works:

1. A Human Being is composed of a Spiritual Being, a Mind and a Body.
    2. The Spiritual Being and his Individual Mind live in the Consciousness Universe, or Fourth Dimension.
    3. The Human Body lives in the Physical Reality, or the Third Dimension.
    4. As Spiritual Beings we all are connected as the One Infinite Consciousness, since the Beginning of Time.
    5. As Spiritual Beings, we communicate Telepathically, since the Beginning of Time, in the Consciousness Universe, or Fourth Dimension.
    6. As Human Beings, we communicate via the Senses of our Body, either in writing or speaking, in the Physical Reality, or Third Dimension.
    7. When a Spiritual Being think about another Spiritual Being a Telepathic Communication is created and Thoughts can be exchanged.
    8. A Thought is a 3 Dimensional Picture that contains Perceptics, Emotions, Decisions and Conclusion.
    9. A Thought can be sent from a Sender to a Receiver in the Consciousness Universe instantly, no matter their Physical Location, as there is no Time and Space in the Fourth Dimension or Consciousness Universe.
    10. The more Impact there is in the originated Thought the more Impact will be received at the Reception point.
    11. Thus, a Spiritual Being can be Submerged by the Thoughts or another Spiritual Being.
    12. Thus, a Spiritual Being can receive Negative Thoughts from another Spiritual Being and become Stressed, Sick, Irrational, Depressed, Possessed…you name it.
    13. Thus, a Spiritual Being can receive Positive Thoughts from another Spiritual Being and feel Loved, Relaxed, Healthy, Rational, Optimistic, Free, etc.
    14. Sending Negative Thoughts to another Spiritual Being is part of Black Magic.
    15. Sending Positive Thoughts to another Spiritual Being is part of White Magic.

The next time you are sending Negative Thoughts to another Spiritual Being, do not be surprised if something bad happens to you.

Remember, we all are One and what You do to Someone Else you do to Yourself.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

*just to note* I don’t buy into this completely but there have been a few occasions where I will think of someone more than usual and I end up hearing from them days later. This happens to a lot of people apparently.

Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 08:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Yaksha
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 145
    Given: 60

1 Not allowed!

You never know

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

And this why I wear my tin hat. I will not be violated. It like chastity belt of the mind.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,808
    Given: 13,752

1 Not allowed!

Future technologies like neural link and brainchips etc , they will possibly read peoples thoughts anyway.
    Civic liberties and personal privacy will diminish as technologies advanced.

"despite all my rage still just a rat in a cage"
    ...vaccines et al
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European descent
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,531
    Given: 24,991

1 Not allowed!

The concept appeals to me but deep down I do not believe in it, not in a metaphysical sense anyway.

People who have or have had a special connection are more likely to be thinking about each other.

I vote that fixation is at the root of it.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

As for the OP , I just think there are so many things we dont know.

How do we know for certain that thought waves can't travel in some type of way like radiowaves.
    You walking along busy street you take interest and look at person that has their back to you even at a distance then they feel your gaze and turn and look directly at you. Or same thing has happen for me I feel someone is looking at me before I see them looking at me.

All kinds of senses probably exist, maybe since humans stopped living in the wild hundreds of years ago certain senses diminished over time.

The world is full of mind blowing stuff that many people cannot explain yet people turn nose up or look down at certain concepts that havnt been proven or cannot be specifically explained.

how mind blowing is simply a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly...(2 completly and entirely different structures ...but the same organism...(real shapeshifter shit)
    Last edited by oszkar07; 10-30-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

1 Not allowed!

cool thread idk I think people overthink this generally I feel like sometimes it makes sense but most times if someone doesn't know you obviously even if you think of them they won't know who tf you are but yeah in some cases there is some truth to it

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    As for the OP , I just think there are so many things we dont know.

How do we know for certain that thought waves can't travel in some type of way like radiowaves.
    You walking along busy street you take interest and look at person that has their back to you even at a distance then they feel your gaze and turn and look directly at you. Or same thing has happen for me I feel someone is looking at me before I see them looking at me.

All kinds of senses probably exist, maybe since humans stopped living in the wild hundreds of years ago certain senses diminished over time.

The world is full of mind blowing stuff that many people cannot explain yet people turn nose up or look down at certain concepts that havnt been proven or cannot be specifically explained.

how mind blowing is simply a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly...(2 completly and entirely different structures ...but the same organism...(real shapeshifter shit)
    Ah yes, that’s one of my favorite unexplainable phenomena’s. The sensation you get when someone is staring at you even if they aren’t in your vision. It’s fascinating really. Metaphysics could possibly also explain Intuition. Perhaps the “connections” we make with others are just vibrations/wavelengths we send off to one another. I feel like this all could be a new science explained in the near future.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Ah yes, that’s one of my favorite unexplainable phenomena’s. The sensation you get when someone is staring at you even if they aren’t in your vision. It’s fascinating really. Metaphysics could possibly also explain Intuition. Perhaps the “connections” we make with others are just vibrations/wavelengths we send off to one another. I feel like this all could be a new science explained in the near future.
    Very true.

I have had some intuition type experiences that tbh have just been incredible.
    Then other times you think maybe your being intuitive but your just overthinking it or being paranoid lol.

Dejavu experiences is another interesting one.

I have felt I connect with certain people on a intuitive level more than others.
    Maybe as you said its about certain wavelengths/frequency's being more open / available/receptive between some folks more than others, some folks just seem to have that sensitive intuitive capacity. You can kind of feel it amongst people sometimes.

Thread Information