Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Ashkenazis as really Levantine as they say they are?

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    This thread is becoming nonsensical, 'cause it's going nowhere. If we can't simply agree the Ashkenazim are mixed and both Middle Eastern and European, then it's a pointless debate. The state of Israel exists whether we like it or not, most of those Jews (75% I believe) were born there and aren't going anywhere.

This thread was opened by a sock puppet (perhaps Nassbean himself) and should be closed.
    If Jews could wait 2000 years, through their "convert" half breed children, to finally go back to "Israel"; don't worry that Palestinians and other Arabs, and the whole Muslim Ummah, will need less time to reclaim their territory back !

So better find a peaceful and just solution now, because time is running against the arrogant Zionist regime ! It's better for their long term survival...
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-24-2022 @ 04:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,055
    Given: 1,747

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    if King David had the opportunity to come back and see ashkenazim, he would probably think they are philistine imposters who larp as jews.
    King David himself was a redhead and a lot of Ashkenazim probably look more West Asian than King David himself did. He would also be confused as to what Islam is so it doesn't matter. He didn't know about a lot of things because he LIVED 3,000 YEARS AGO. The ancestors of any group from 3,000 years ago would think that their current descendants are weird. Your point?

Not even a member
    Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

3 Not allowed!

Nassbean you are an immigrant living in Europe who denies that whites are indigenous there, why are you defending someone else's country so adamantly? You claimed you aren't even Muslim and you are a Berber, not a Palestinian. How about all the fucking Moors leaving Brussels to the Belgians (Walloons/Flemish)?

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    If Jews could wait 2000 years, through their "convert" half breed children, to finally go back to "Israel"; don't worry that Palestinians and other Arabs, and the whole Muslim Ummah, will need less time to reclaim their territory back !

So better find a peaceful and just solution now, because time is running against the arrogant Zionist regime ! It's better for their long term survival...
    What the fuck does the Ummah have to do with that? A Tatar living in Russia or an Albanian like you living God knows where have nothing to do with Palestine. Palestine isn't Mecca or the birth place of Islam.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    But African Americans are called AFRICAN AMERICANS and not West Africans for a reason. Of course they are genetically African (for the most part), but we don't call them West Africans because their culture and language isn't West African.

Someone could say that they come from Dacians, but calling yourself "Dacian" when you have no connection to Dacians is like Palestinians calling themselves Ancient Israelites. Ashkenazim have a line of tradition and lineage going back to the Ancient Israelites. Also it's funny how Palestinians are never "Ancient Israelites" unless it's in the context of people trying to discredit the Jewish connection to the land.

You could acknowledge whomever you want as your ancestors, but most of us (including Ashkenazim) don't just descend from one ancient tribe of course, and so by that logic, I could.claim to be Ancient Hebrew and Slavic and Southern European, and Palestinians could also claim lots of things, but the culture you belong to is what matters. Many people have ancestry from all over the world and while Americans with German ancestry could say that they have Germany ancestry, they still don't belong to the German people.

That's simply a geographical term, any sane person will clearly not consider afro-americans to be similar to white AMERICANS or native AMERICANS. They are closer in look and genetically to west africans than any other american community but if we have to follow your logic they have no right to claim their west african ancestors or to go back live there since they don't share the same culture. Ridiculous.

No the culture you belong doesn't matter since a same population/ethnicity can embrace different cultures over time or even during the same time period. If that was so easy, many assimilated people wouldn't have been discriminated the way they did (like afro-americans).

Never in my life will I consider such people more indigenous than palestinians :

the same way I wouldn't consider ethiopian jews to be more indigenous.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

1 Not allowed!

What the fuck does the Ummah have to do with that? A Tatar living in Russia or an Albanian like you living God knows where have nothing to do with Palestine. Palestine isn't Mecca or the birth place of Islam.
    Radical Muslims think the whole world belongs to them. Many years ago a Muslim Arab(forget which country) told me that Iberian and Balkan peninsulas will be first lands which Muslims will "get back". They think what they stole once, will be theirs again. They also think Muhammed was there before he died and rose to heaven or something, so they think Jerusalem should be theirs.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    King David himself was a redhead and a lot of Ashkenazim probably look more West Asian than King David himself did. He would also be confused as to what Islam is so it doesn't matter. He didn't know about a lot of things because he LIVED 3,000 YEARS AGO. The ancestors of any group from 3,000 years ago would think that their current descendants are weird. Your point?
    Doesn't mean he looked european or that his people did. + he'll become very suspicious about all these philistine looking people claiming to be jews and harassing/killing palestinians who look like his people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nassbean you are an immigrant living in Europe who denies that whites are indigenous there, why are you defending someone else's country so adamantly? You claimed you aren't even Muslim and you are a Berber, not a Palestinian. How about all the fucking Moors leaving Brussels to the Belgians (Walloons/Flemish)?
    You're a fucking east european that always spend hours on threads about MENA + has the audacity to bring his eurocentrist theories about how we looked.

If an israeli tells me "yes ok I look european and I'm mostly european genetically but I claim this land because I have the power to do it/conquer it" then I'll respect him more than people who twist all the datas we have and lie about their looks to fit their nasty agenda.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,313
    Given: 9,881

0 Not allowed!

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    You're a fucking east european that always spend hours on threads about MENA + has the audacity to bring his eurocentrist theories about how we looked.

If an israeli tells me "yes ok I look european and I'm mostly european genetically but I claim this land because I have the power to do it/conquer it" then I'll respect him more than people who twist all the datas we have and lie about their looks to fit their nasty agenda.
    Yes, I discuss that sometimes, there is not a lot of Middle Easterners on this forum, most people are European here, fully or partially. I collect Gedmatch results and make averages for all sorts of groups, including West Asia. Regarding Palestine, I am a committed Christian and also a Christian nationalist, so I do have pretty strong views on certain issues and most of y'all would probably not like them. When I read the Bible or listen to it in church, I often think of the people it talks about.

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread Information