Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,414
    Given: 11,418

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    I'll tell you something that may enduringly enlight:

Actually the West doesn't give a shit for BiH. Also, that they are islamophilic is a wrong interpretation of the motivs. The West is afraid of every development that gives weight to ethnicity, because this can destroy their own erronously and artificially designed societies. They sense that this is very fragile and they are afraid of the consequences in their countries if their ideology gets proved wrong somewhere else. This is the only driver of any "West" action and positioning in the Balkans. Strategically and economically the Balkans is irrelevant to the West.

In turn I'm thankful for every experience and example that may be suitable to wake up my indentity-ignorant compatriot Germans from their political hypnosis. Their current ideology does not just harm Germany but all neighbours as well.
    But ethnicity was important (Albanian) when West had issue with territorial integrity of Serbia.
    How that?

All phrasing that we hear from western politicians about "Bosnia is land of all its citizens, no matter ethnicity and religion, and simple majority should rule" is very dangerous.
    It is the same speech that Bosnian Muslims use, knowing that benefite them, as most numerous nation in Bosnia.
    Last edited by Dušan; 06-09-2022 at 06:26 PM.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,292
    Given: 6,656

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    But ethnicity was important (Albanian) when West had issue with territorial integrity of Serbia.
    How that?
    A good question.

That's, however, unrelated to what I said. As for Germany it was another trigger. The media had covered and mislabeld the whole thing as a "genocide" and that put the German government, at that time social democrats and greens, under pressure and even the otherwise pacifistic greens agreed to war - completely crazy. They were driven by the German mass media and then tried to act as popular as possible. I can guarantee that none of these two parties do have any agenda on the Balkans. But as for other countries in the West I'm not sure and also who directed the German mass media this way is open to me. The British are always conspiring agaist the strongest, but do they have any agenda on the Balkans? Was it a wish of NATO structures to perform a little completely not dangerous war as a training and a keeping together the NATO members?

Germany is traditionally pro Croatia, but in 1999 all things in connection to Croatia were settled. And nobody, not even Croatia, cares much for Croats in BiH.

I admit I'm somewhat cluesless as for what was the driver for that intervention.

I actually think it was the cockiness of NATO at that time, when Russia played no role anymore. It was a new generation of politicians in Germany and most elder politicians that were foussed on the cold war and peace keeping thought: wtf. are you doing, start a war?? I also can not say who was the driver for the international recognition of Kosovo in 2008. If you look here, the USA, England and France made it shortly before Germany:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...tion_of_Kosovo

In the end all "gang members" of the NATO felt obligated to do it for standing together. But you know that it did not go so well with Germany and the NATO "leading" nations before and after this Kosovo war. Germany refused to take part in the second Iraq war (in the first it payed 16 billion dollars to the US as contribution) and after the Kosovo war Germany refused to take part in the NATO war against Libya (even Norway bombed Libya under the prime minister Stoltenberg, which latter likely just wanted to intruduce himself as a suitable NATO general secretary which he then also became).

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    All phrasing that we hear from western politicians about "Bosnia is land of all its citizens, no matter ethnicity and religion, and simple majority should rule" is very dangerous.
    It is the same speech that Bosnian Muslims use, knowing that benefite them, as most numerous nation in Bosnia.
    I agree.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,871
    Given: 2,795

0 Not allowed!

Naah....It's like talking to a wall.

People believe what they want, fuck the truth.

Deleted my essay. Cast pearls before swine...is stupid
    Last edited by Sylvanas; 06-09-2022 at 08:47 PM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information