Thread: Rewriting the Russian cultural code.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

0 Not allowed!

Default Rewriting the Russian cultural code.

Who is Koschey? Well, every adult resident of our country will confidently say that he is the undead, ghoul, abomination, killer, in short, the personification of evil and death. Now ask this 7-year-old child. Handsome (regal profile, noble blood, apparently Anglo-Saxon), kind, smart, brave, funny, and older girls will add - macho, handsome, cool. Yes exactly like that. And Baba Yaga? We will confidently answer - an evil old woman, cannibal, disgusting, but you can negotiate with her (the heroes can deceive her so that she does not eat them). Ask the children now. Pretty, brave, cheerful GIRL!!!
    Think I’m kidding? But I'm not at all funny. I saw the trailer for this cartoon six months ago and got a little culture shock. It is comparable when I see attempts to make Hitler a hero, when they say that he came so that the Russians could drink Bavarian beer. This is an abomination that causes shock, it is so inconceivable for me.
    This is how, openly, insolently, they turn our world upside down. And I do not mind when the myths are slightly modernized, it can attract to the study of history and mythology (I myself am ready to create such new forms that are fully consistent with our culture, but modern and attractive), but turn it inside out? Do you understand what's going on? I'm scared.
    Who are these people, this scum that creates cartoons at the expense of the state's money? And cartoons, by the way, become the leaders of the box office, they are watched by families. The characters in them are drawn in a typical Disney style. Of course, there is no blatant vulgarity, everything is decent, all sexual moments (Koschey and the heroine often hug, etc.) are conditionally "innocent" (+6 marking). But children completely change their attitude towards such evil spirits as Koschey, and become other people, this is no longer our cultural code! Evil is now cool, with a handsome manly face, evil has become attractive!

And then what? Well, apparently anything. We will make positive heroes fools, turn Russian heroes into dullards, and ghouls will save people, just Russian morons have messed up everything in their code. The monster Gorynych (snake, trash) is actually handsome, he kidnapped brides, because he wanted to get married (that's love, comrades). So they explain to us how to do it right, because we are savages, we cannot understand even elementary things. By the way, Baba Yaga does not eat children, but a supporter of detox, pumps her buttocks and maintains an Instagram page where showing her ass from different angles against the background of Russian churches. It is my prediction the development of the line.

Someone now finds it funny, talking about cartoons and myths, when covid on the streets, you need to vaccinate, you need to solve problems with gas, etc. But you know, you feel inside that this is the destruction of the people. The collective West could not kill us by inciting the fascists, but they gnaw us out from the inside like parasites, transform us, create comfortable slaves, liberate the territory (all because of resources, as always).

Spoiler!
    Last edited by KirillMazur; 11-09-2021 at 09:27 PM.

Thread Information