Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,021
    Given: 6,623

5 Not allowed!

Default Corporate-Marxist art

You know what I'm talking about. The crude, childish, anti-humanistic artwork that's become ever-present in advertising/websites over the last decade; multicoloured figures with dots for eyes (the NPC that you're supposed to be). Very reminiscent of old Communist art and very consistent, like it's all drawn by the same talentless feminist woman. I'm surprised I haven't heard people bring this up as it's everywhere, clearly a psy-op. Only existed on the likes of tumblr 10 years ago.

This sort of thing:

Makes me ill every time I see it.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

1 Not allowed!

Maybe you were already ill when you saw it first time.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

repeated
    Last edited by gixajo; 11-16-2021 at 06:56 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

1 Not allowed!

Yep, on every online corporate training video too.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Dodo Pizza, one of the most popular pizza chains in Russia, is already openly portraying Russian youth as brown on their boxes.

Last Online
    08-30-2022 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Non-existent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 100

2 Not allowed!

I swear none of you weirdos even know what Marxism is. “Corporate Marxism” is an oxymoron.

Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DontFxxkWithWendy View Post
    I swear none of you weirdos even know what Marxism is. “Corporate Marxism” is an oxymoron.
    It is clear that this has very little to do with what Marx and Engels wrote about (criticism of capitalism), but it is so accepted in the modern West (and this forum is predominantly Western) that Marxism is the code word for the whole mess of the present time. Incidentally, this mess is suspiciously similar to what, in Marx's opinion, capitalism leads to.

Last Online
    08-30-2022 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Non-existent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 100

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    It is clear that this has very little to do with what Marx and Engels wrote about (criticism of capitalism), but it is so accepted in the modern West (and this forum is predominantly Western) that Marxism is the code word for the whole mess of the present time. Incidentally, this mess is suspiciously similar to what, in Marx's opinion, capitalism leads to.
    Exactly. Woke capitalism isn’t communism. But to be fair, more people on here and every other forum should actually read books and study definitions rather than being braindead fucktards who just parrot what others say and have dumb circlejerks for years on end.

I don’t even know why I bother discussing anything with anyone in this community. I came here to actually learn shit and it’s actually pretty embarrassing that the anthropology community is led by a bunch of racist incels who live in their parents’ basements. I’ve actually contacted professors and historians and they find these places horrifying.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

I don’t even know why I bother discussing anything with anyone in this community. I came here to actually learn shit and it’s actually pretty embarrassing that the anthropology community is led by a bunch of racist incels who live in their parents’ basements.

I’ve actually contacted professors and historians and they find these places horrifying.
    You seem to have comitted two logical fallacies here :

1.) Argumentum ad hominen

2.) Argumentum ad verecundiam

I'll define some terms for you because you have brainwashed so here are some key terms and their definition :

Affirmative action: Legalized racial discrimination against whites.

Africa: The proof that, by being enslaved by whites, blacks never had it so good.

African-Americans: (1) A people who were once enslaved, but who now enjoy special privileges as a result of constantly whining that they are oppressed; (2) A people who keep changing their name -- niggers, darkies, colored people, negroes, blacks, Afro-Americans, African-Americans -- because they keep trying to run away from all the unpleasant associations which their behavior keeps attaching to them.

Antisemite: (1) Originally, one who did not like Jews; now, one whom the Jews do not like (Lou Rollins); (2) Someone who dares to break the most rigid taboo of Western civilization, namely, the dictum that the Jews and Israel must not be criticized; (3) Someone who recognizes that the most destructive social movements of recent times -- communism, liberalism, feminism, labor unionism, racial integration, multiculturalism, anti- racism, zionism, the 'civil rights movement', deconstructionism, gun control, and the like -- have all been funded, led and driven by Jews.

Bias: The inclinations generated by the sum total of life experience, especially including the advice from family, friends and other trusted sources.

Bigot: One who disagrees with a liberal.

Black caucus: A bunch of Crows who Caw and Cuss in a place called Incongruous.

Civil rights: Uncivil wrongs for whites.

Compassion: The taking of other people's money in order to pay off the various minority constituencies -- Jews, blacks, homosexuals, hispanics, feminists, immigrants, welfarites, gun controllers, etc -- for the purpose of acquiring and maintaining political power.

Conservative: A liberal who's been mugged. (Unknown)

Discrimination: (1) Preferring the desirable to the undesirable; (2) A policy insufficient to prevent the success of immigrants such as Jews, Asians and Irish, just as affirmative action is a policy insufficient to prevent the failure of blacks.

Equality: The theory that black equals white, dumb equals smart, incompetence equals competence, lies equal truth, and bad equals good.

Feminist: A man-eating tigress; a female with all the vices of women and none of the virtues; a woman who couldn't find a man and couldn't even get work as a whore.

Free speech: Offensive speech.

Gun control: The belief that no one has the right to shoot back.

Hate: The love a white man has for his own people, his own nation and his own culture.

Hate crime law: (1) A law which says that a man who murders out of hate is a worse criminal than one who murders out of greed; (2) A law which provides a greater penalty for an emotion (hate) over which a person has no control than an act (eg, of greed or lust) over which he does.

Handicapped: Your physical equal and moral better.

Hitler: A man who is hated so much by Jews that they are constantly building memorials to his work.

Holocaust: A story that is going up in flames, fed by the fuel of non- existent gas chambers.

Homosexuals: Men who have confused boys with girls, toilet stalls with bedrooms, and lovemaking with frolicking in a sewer.

Jesse Jackson: A man whose expertise in racism comes from referring to New York as 'Hymietown' and serving whites soup into which he had spit.

Jews: A race who created gas chambers out of hot air.

Liberal: Someone who believes it is his moral duty to let minorities take their pleasure in everybody else's backside besides his own.

Mexico: A toilet on which America sits, and which is beginning to back up.

NAACP: The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Who Would Be Offended If You Called Them That.

Nigger: A term of denigration used in referring to negroes, and frequently used by negroes to refer to one another, thereby showing that negroes know what they are talking about.

Prejudiced: Less willing to believe what the government tells you about minorities than what you are told by family, friends, or your own eyes.

Racial profiling: The use by police of the well-documented fact that blacks commit crimes at nine times the rate of whites.

Racial slur: An unpleasant truth.

Racism: The desire to live, work, marry and mingle with one's own kind: A nearly-universal desire and virtual la[w of nature, often expressed as 'Birds of a feather flock together', and denied only by liberals who live and work in areas much too expensive to have any more than a token number of minorities. Racism is so ingrained and universal that it is reflected not once but twice in our language: The word kind (type) and kind (nice) have the same origin, as does the word like (similar) and like (appreciate), from which we infer that we like those whom we are like, and we are kind to those of our own kind.

Social justice: Discrimination against white males in affirmative action, set-asides, and a host of other programs.

Third World: A place that has a great love for whites, provided only they are baked, boiled or roasted.

Welfare: Taking money from the productive and giving it to the unproductive so they can not only remain unproductive, but can breed even more unproductives.

World War II: A war that began with the Jewish declaration of economic war on Nazi Germany in 1933, and hasn't ended yet.

Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exactly. Woke capitalism isn’t communism. But to be fair, more people on here and every other forum should actually read books and study definitions rather than being braindead fucktards who just parrot what others say and have dumb circlejerks for years on end.

I don’t even know why I bother discussing anything with anyone in this community. I came here to actually learn shit and it’s actually pretty embarrassing that the anthropology community is led by a bunch of racist incels who live in their parents’ basements. I’ve actually contacted professors and historians and they find these places horrifying.
    I, too, no longer argue with anyone about socioeconomic formations - this is a useless pastime, people believe in what they want to believe.

Based on your registration date and the number of posts, it seems you did not find a common language with the local contingent pretty quickly, and this is not surprising, because the far left here has always been marginal (after all, TA and Stormfront grow from the same root), and the political orientation of the user still leaves its mark even on seemingly unrelated topics such as genetics and anthropology, let alone history.
    Btw, it really got pretty boring here, and many come here by inertia.
    Last edited by KirillMazur; 11-17-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information