Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,378
    Given: 31,164

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post
    Imagine if this was legal but under certain clearly defined justifiable situations. Women wouldn’t be acting a fool like today in the west.
    Tbh, the video won't play for me. Maybe it's banned in Canada. I just figured it would be based since someone called "E1b1b" posted it

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Tbh, the video won't play for me. Maybe it's banned in Canada. I just figured it would be based since someone called "E1b1b" posted it
    God damn Canada. It’s a girl getting smacked hard for disrespecting a dead homie.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Punishment in the sheets not in the streets.
    Punishment in the sheets is all private, intimate and ultimately gay. In the streets people see it and know. It’s like a warrior beheading his long time enemy who killed his brother. He barely won the fight he is close to death himself. So as he plunges his blade deep into the neck of his enemy it probably feels as good as sliding into your virgin bride for the first time. So, yeah.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,211
    Given: 15,984

0 Not allowed!

Punishment in the sheets is all private, intimate and ultimately gay. In the streets people see it and know. It’s like a warrior beheading his long time enemy who killed his brother. He barely won the fight he is close to death himself. So as he plunges his blade deep into the neck of his enemy it probably feels as good as sliding into your virgin bride for the first time. So, yeah.
    A woman shouldn’t be your enemy. They should love and heal you. That’s not any more gay than destroying male ass .
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A woman shouldn’t be your enemy. They should love and heal you. That’s not any more gay than destroying male ass .
    Lol you’re projecting your own personality unto all women thinking they think in the same empathetic grounded way.

Some women(a lot if not most) can be absolute demons they can wreck not only your present but your future and feel absolutely nothing about it and enjoy it deep inside on a sadistic level. They also have strong parasitical tendencies. Those women deserve this treatment and only this treatment smacks some sense into them(even if temporary). So society is only going to suffer until this is legalized. First you own her publicly, then in the sheets, then you make her cook you food and clean your house. It can only work this way. True E1b way

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol you’re projecting your own personality unto all women thinking they think in the same empathetic grounded way.

Some women(a lot if not most) can be absolute demons they can wreck not only your present but your future and feel absolutely nothing about it and enjoy it deep inside on a sadistic level. They also have strong parasitical tendencies. Those women deserve this treatment and only this treatment smacks some sense into them(even if temporary). So society is only going to suffer until this is legalized. First you own her publicly, then in the sheets, then you make her cook you food and clean your house. It can only work this way. True E1b way
    I know there are spiteful women out there. Aren’t they usually obvious though? Sure they can be beautiful but they’re also usually very materialistic and shallow. It goes the same way with guys. You have to weed out the bad ones. But perhaps you are attracted to that certain type of woman? Lol anyways I’m not trying to be your love coach or anything. I just notice your posts have a lot of anger/resentment toward females.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I know there are spiteful women out there. Aren’t they usually obvious though? Sure they can be beautiful but they’re also usually very materialistic and shallow. It goes the same way with guys. You have to weed out the bad ones. But perhaps you are attracted to that certain type of woman? Lol anyways I’m not trying to be your love coach or anything. I just notice your posts have a lot of anger/resentment toward females.
    Nah I don’t have hate towards women, I just understand them and their nature. While most men are fools around me making the same mistakes over and over and destroying society in the process. The balance of sexual dynamics has been absolutely broken in society and things will only get worse from here. Has nothing to do with me personally or my relationship with women.

I just understand the ramifications in society of following gynocentric interest above all else. It’s the reason why a female cop only got 48 months in jail for attempting to kill her ex bf and her daughter. Things like this will become more common and the pussy pass will continue to save horrible people.

My personal belief is that women have to be controlled. Their pussy has too much power over men and they understand that and when you give them freedom they abuse that power like any other human being would abuse something like that towards their gain.

I’m a little drunk so I dk if that makes complete sense but it should.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Nah I don’t have hate towards women, I just understand them and their nature. While most men are fools around me making the same mistakes over and over and destroying society in the process. The balance of sexual dynamics has been absolutely broken in society and things will only get worse from here. Has nothing to do with me personally or my relationship with women.

I just understand the ramifications in society of following gynocentric interest above all else. It’s the reason why a female cop only got 48 months in jail for attempting to kill her ex bf and her daughter. Things like this will become more common and the pussy pass will continue to save horrible people.

My personal belief is that women have to be controlled. Their pussy has too much power over men and they understand that and when you give them freedom they abuse that power like any other human being would abuse something like that towards their gain.

I’m a little drunk so I dk if that makes complete sense but it should.
    And not a single typo in sight, bravo

It makes sense, and I understand where you’re coming from a bit better now.
    I have similar frustration with women who idolize Famous Instagram models or those with Onlyfans accounts. Society as a whole has lost its morals and gender roles. It’s also frustrating how the majority of people have to flock like sheep and follow whatever is trending rather than thinking for themselves. I guess you could say I hate both men and women equally. Haha

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,923
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

Haha poor little incel feels oppressed by females. I concur many male acquaintances are single and their complaints in the majority is that women expect too much. These blokes make good money and a decent conservative bunch.

But this does not justify violent behaviour towards females to vent your frustrations just because you cant get your willy wet. You just have not found the right one yet or you are too picky yourself or let many opportunities slip by to even give it a chance.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Haha poor little incel feels oppressed by females. I concur many male acquaintances are single and their complaints in the majority is that women expect too much. These blokes make good money and a decent conservative bunch.

But this does not justify violent behaviour towards females to vent your frustrations just because you cant get your willy wet. You just have not found the right one yet or you are too picky yourself or let many opportunities slip by to even give it a chance.
    Bro where are you from? If you’re from Greece you don’t even know what’s up. Even if you find the “right one” in the states you still got 80 percent chance of getting divorced. I don’t like people who ignore statistics and talk about the exceptions to the rule.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information