Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Which forum members do you consider 'normies'?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

3 Not allowed!

Most women are default normies. Men are all over the spectrum

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    I was just about to post this lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2022 @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    India
    Region
    Flevoland
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 261
    Given: 184

0 Not allowed!

Agreed.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    I've found most women to follow the thinking of the men in their lives, often unknowingly. (Don't tell them that, though.) Maybe that's the mindset that makes a normie, I don't know. But that's been my observation.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I've found most women to follow the thinking of the men in their lives, often unknowingly. (Don't tell them that, though.) Maybe that's the mindset that makes a normie, I don't know. But that's been my observation.
    Women are followers of mainstream first and foremost, then adapt their preferences to their significant other's as long as it is within a range of acceptable.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    The only I can think off the top of my head- MixedGuy, Celestia, Grundig, and a few others. The reason I say this is because they seem rather moderate politically, are socially acceptable , have good people skills, and don't really frazzle anyone. It's not meant to be an insult. TA attracts very few normies. Maybe they are normies by TA standards , but not so much elsewhere. The "normies" here would be outcasts on Reddit and other more liberal places.
    Yea celes doesnt seem like a person that follows mainstream neo-liberal garbage trash. A lady with a good heart. We need more women like her.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Wood Elf + Pixie and Nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,762
    Given: 4,339

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Per urbandictionary.com

A person gravitating to social standards, accepted practices, and fads of their own time & geographic grouping without broader cultural perspectives from which they draw.

Normies possess a lack of interest in ideas not easily accessible or being outside of their/society's current range of acceptance. A straight. A follower.

Most normies adopt a "popularity is the only measure of good or bad" mindset at an early age.
    Roy, are you a "normie"?

I am definitely not a normie. I've never been.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    The only I can think off the top of my head- MixedGuy, Celestia, Grundig, and a few others. The reason I say this is because they seem rather moderate politically, are socially acceptable , have good people skills, and don't really frazzle anyone. It's not meant to be an insult. TA attracts very few normies. Maybe they are normies by TA standards , but not so much elsewhere. The "normies" here would be outcasts on Reddit and other more liberal places.
    Normie does not exist objectively it is neoliberal capitalist propaganda. I have a reddit account and I'm not an outcast or banned there. Liberals think Capitalism and Psychiatry can be reformed but true Marxists know they can't so I tend not to spend too much time on reddit.

... As Harvey (2005: 65–66) suggests of the neoliberal self,
    While personal and individual freedom in the marketplace is guaranteed, each individual is held responsible and accountable for his or her own actions and well-being … Individual success or failure are interpreted in terms of entrepreneurial virtues or personal failings (such as not investing significantly enough in one’s own human capital through education) rather than being attributed to any systemic property (such as the class exclusions usually attributed to capitalism).

Popular consent for such a conception of the self has been achieved through “[p]owerful ideological influences circulated through the corporations, the media, and the numerous institutions that constitute civil society—such as the universities, schools, churches, and professional associations” (Harvey 2005: 40). Here we can obviously add the psy-professions as a part of civil society responsible for promoting such neoliberal values. Harvey (2005: 3) concludes that neoliberalism “as a mode of discourse” has become hegemonic. How we understand ourselves and the world is both shaped by and relies on the dominant language of the “enterprise culture.” In other words, the discourse traditionally associated with business and economics (e.g., “efficiency,” “productivity,” and so on) is now also used to refer to our own experiences, emotions, and behaviour. In neoliberal ideology, the self has replaced the group, the community, or wider society as the site for reform and change. This emphasis on the individual has seen the depoliticisation of social and economic inequalities to the point where, in the words of Ulrich Beck (1992: 100, emphasis original), they have been redefined “in terms of an individualization of social risks.” Most pertinent to our understanding of the psy-professions in neoliberal society is that “social problems are increasingly perceived in terms of psychological dispositions: as personal inadequacies, guilt feelings, anxieties, conflicts, and neuroses” (Beck 1992: 100). In this “risk society,” “expert” groups such as psychiatrists and psychologists become increasingly important to capitalism in their attempts to scientifically speak to the “risky” behaviour of the individual. This rise of “expert knowledge and expert opinion” in neoliberal society, remarks Turner (1995: 221), means that such discourse is “highly politicized.” Thus, as the social state has fallen away with the expansion of neoliberal ideology, the psy-disciplines have come to play a key role in promoting and perpetuating the focus on the risky subject, increasing their moral authority into new areas of jurisdiction, with every individual within a population redefined under a hegemonic psychiatric discourse as “in a permanent condition of vulnerability” (Furedi 2004: 130) to “mental illness.”...

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,184
    Given: 58,960

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Yea celes doesnt seem like a person that follows mainstream neo-liberal garbage trash. A lady with a good heart. We need more women like her.
    She doesnt. And she is a such a lovely woman. TheForeigner that cock sucking coward, called her whore who loves big black dick. He is such a beast, not even normal human, he has no humanity in him. He is probably possessed by a demon.

Latest Reputation Received (3666685 point(s) total)
    12-05-2021 03:22 PM
    TheForeigner
    Thread: Who would hurt your country more: 2 million blacks or 2 million Jews?
    I was banned by my own request you pig with no dick who worships a whore who likes big black dicks
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    She doesnt. And she is a such a lovely woman. TheForeigner that cock sucking coward, called her whore who loves big black dick. He is such a beast, not even normal human, he has no humanity in him. He is probably possessed by a demon.

Latest Reputation Received (3666685 point(s) total)
    12-05-2021 03:22 PM
    TheForeigner
    Thread: Who would hurt your country more: 2 million blacks or 2 million Jews?
    I was banned by my own request you pig with no dick who worships a whore who likes big black dicks
    You should talk you obese, hideous cockroach! You harassed nearly every woman and teenage girl on the forum, with the exception of this coal burner who probably inhibits you because she is a single mother of mulattoes who likes bbc and you have a puny brown penis only good for pissing.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information