View Poll Results: Do you consider alnortedelsur spaniard?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

25 54.35%
  • No.

21 45.65%
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider alnortedelsur spaniard?

Last Online
    Today @ 06:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    West-Eurasian
    Ancestry
    Algeria, Europe and Syria
    Country
    Syria
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a1b1a1a2b or U152 (Christovano Barattini -Suna)
    mtDNA
    me: U1a1a1 (Buza Maggiori-Italy); dad: I1b (Pied-Noir)
    Politics
    Ancap
    Hero
    Jeffrey Sachs
    Relationship Status
    Fatti gli affari tuoi!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,820
    Given: 11,620

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard 2.0 View Post
    Where? In italy?
    I was born and raised in Spain
    So you are Spanish. In the same way my father's cousin that is native from France, despite he has Spanish roots, he is French. I can't think he is Spanish. Makes no sense to me. He can't speak even the language.
    Have they said to you that you are not? It's confuse.
    Last edited by Rafael Passoni; 11-24-2021 at 10:17 PM.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

3 Not allowed!

I am in a situation very similar to alnorte's, I won't get into much detail cause it doesn't matter, if I were in he's shoes I wouldn't give two shits to what other people have to say, he's the only one that can say what he is.
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Thanks for those nice words towards me

But just one correction: not all Spaniards are strict one drop rulers like Cristiano Viejo, they can go from progressive idiots who would consider Spanish to any person with Spanish citizenship living in Spain, no matter if they are black Africans, to one drop rule extremists like Cristiano, Viejo, Gallop or Perikolez, and lots of them being in between. The most reasonable ones to me are those who only consider Spanish to people who are of full or mostly Spanish stock, who look very passable as full European, and with a strong connection with Spain, without being so strict like CV.
    Man, that is exactly my thought: people who are of FULL Spanish stock.

But you are not one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    When it comes to the new world is different, we are not really ethnicity but more than anything, nationalities. Alnorte is white, he has very very minor admixture to count for anything, and his mother is Spaniard, I think this case is different. To me he is both Venezuelan and Spanish, and I am glad he is proud to be both.

In the Casta system back in the day he would have also been consider white and a Spaniard.
    I could not care less what you sudacas think about who is Spaniard or Martian. Of course you will think anyone could be what they want

Quote Originally Posted by zebruh View Post
    He is half spaniard anf half venexuelan so he is both
    You can not be both.

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    I doubt any nowadays Spanish leftist would consider a legal blablabla
    Spanish lefties, every lefty of the world really, will claim a Sudanese is Spaniard just if he thinks he is.
    Papers mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    And Valladolid is not Spain!!!
    It is something more important even, it is Castilla.

VENEZUELAN TESTED
    THANKS FOR PROVING HE CAN NOT BE SPANIARD NOT EVEN IN SICK MINDS.

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Y para que voy a pelear? No tengo ningun animo de venir a este hilo a pelear. Yo soy tan Espanol como Venezolano, y Cristiano Viejo o quien sea pueden decir misa. Eso no va a cambiar nada.
    Los españoles no somos venezolanos, ni vietnamitas. Si no eres 100% español, no eres español, es algo muy sencillo.

Mírate tu apellido italiano y dime entonces que eres español, ¡JUAS!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    No. He is not from Spain, is not (anywhere near) fully Spanish, and currently lives in Ohio if I remember correctly. I disagree with the notion that one can identify however they choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    @El Jibaro I've said this before, and I'll say it again. There is nothing incongruent about being a white purist and considering Barack Obama black. It has everything to do with your in-group, the group that you identify with and whose future is important to you. White people have no reason to care about the purity of blacks or their continuance as a race. They have every reason to care about the purity of whites and their continuance as a race. It is for that reason that whites, historically and to a large degree even today, are willing to lump mulattos in with pure blacks but are unwilling to accept the Hailee Steinfelds of the world as whites. A double standard would exist if those same people denied Africans the right to exclude New World blacks. But I have yet to hear anyone make that claim.
    Dont listen lefties. You can be sure Obama is called black here in Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    Evidently the opinion that counts most is that of the native Spaniards, from Spain, those of us who painted the Altamira caves and say NO.
    Funny how panchitos and triracials quickly call him Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    Reading some comments it seems that modern nations are like tribes of people all 'pure' and related amomg hem. It's obvious that this is very far from reality.
    Today native and pure spaniards, like me for example, aren't homegeneus nor have the same origin.
    We have had quite a few different people's 'contributions' to our present racial make-up. Even if some of those 'contributors' are not very desirable and loved nowadays, that don't erase them from existance.

Spaniards are not a tribe anymore, we're mixed people and main components of that mix are well documented in history. We're a very diverse people nowadays, that's why our range of looks and appearances is so wide.

With these antecedents in mind, if someone of almost full spanish ancestry is not considered spanish because he has some other little different thing in him, because he's not entirely pure, it's senseless.
    Great, great, great lefty-like comment. The same could be applied to Germans, British, Russians etc. "We all are mixed GÑEEEE", "We are not pure at all GÑEEE".

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    CV, a doubt, do you consider the current King of Spain Felipe VI to be a Spaniard? Because as far as I remember he's not ''100% Spanish''
    Which part of "to be Spanish you have to be 100% Spanish" dont you undertand?

Although Cristiano Viejo is not as strict as you all say, he considers me (even though I am 1/32 North Italian) and andalusians spaniards
    No, I dont consider you Spaniard. Not because your imaginary and fictional Italian ancestry but because your Basque one.

Andalusians are Spaniards.

Jealous of them?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,981
    Given: 12,775

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    Reading some comments it seems that modern nations are like tribes of people all 'pure' and related amomg hem. It's obvious that this is very far from reality.
    Today native and pure spaniards, like me for example, aren't homegeneus nor have the same origin.
    We have had quite a few different people's 'contributions' to our present racial make-up. Even if some of those 'contributors' are not very desirable and loved nowadays, that don't erase them from existance.

Spaniards are not a tribe anymore, we're mixed people and main components of that mix are well documented in history. We're a very diverse people nowadays, that's why our range of looks and appearances is so wide.

With these antecedents in mind, if someone of almost full spanish ancestry is not considered spanish because he has some other little different thing in him, because he's not entirely pure, it's senseless.
    It is amusing when you consider Franco and Picasso (Picasso is actually an Italian surname) have distant Italian ancestry (both are 1/8th Italian).

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post

No, I dont consider you Spaniard. Not because your imaginary and fictional Italian ancestry but because your Basque one.

Jealous of them?
    If Basques aren't Spaniards then a significant number of important figures in Spanish history aren't Spaniards. The role of Basques in Spanish history and intellectual culture is over represented in Spanish history (when contrasting with their population size).

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    If Basques aren't Spaniards then a great number of great minds, military men, politicians, etc. aren't Spaniards. Basques are over represented as significant figures in Spanish history.
    Obviously I was joking and no, Basques have not been overrepresented in Spanish history. Castilians were. Basques always have been our vassals. Same than Galicians.

mitalit

0 Not allowed!

Man, that is exactly my thought: people who are of FULL Spanish stock.

But you are not one of these.

I could not care less what you sudacas think about who is Spaniard or Martian. Of course you will think anyone could be what they want

You can not be both.

Spanish lefties, every lefty of the world really, will claim a Sudanese is Spaniard just if he thinks he is.
    Papers mean nothing.

It is something more important even, it is Castilla.

THANKS FOR PROVING HE CAN NOT BE SPANIARD NOT EVEN IN SICK MINDS.

Los españoles no somos venezolanos, ni vietnamitas. Si no eres 100% español, no eres español, es algo muy sencillo.

Mírate tu apellido italiano y dime entonces que eres español, ¡JUAS!

Dont listen lefties. You can be sure Obama is called black here in Spain.

Funny how panchitos and triracials quickly call him Spanish

Great, great, great lefty-like comment. The same could be applied to Germans, British, Russians etc. "We all are mixed GÑEEEE", "We are not pure at all GÑEEE".

Which part of "to be Spanish you have to be 100% Spanish" dont you undertand?

Jealous of them?
    Jealous of the Andalusians or the Spaniards?
    I miss the based Cristiano Viejo who claimed he had Basque ancestry and that Andalusians were not like the rest of the Spaniards. But now de have the new politically correct one who compares David Bisbal with Blas de Lezo...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Obviously I was joking and no, Basques have not been overrepresented in Spanish history. Castilians were. Basques always have been our vassals. Same than Galicians.
    Actually, Castilians are underrepresented (in contrast to their numbers).

According to J. I. Israel's Race, Class, and Politics in Colonial Mexico: 1610-1670 (pp. 112-113), Basques in the Spanish empire had a special universal claim to nobility:

Perhaps the most remarkable characteristic of Basque society was the possession by every Basque of noble status. In theory at least, anyone, wherever he lived, who could prove that he was descended directly and without admixture of impure blood from one of the familial lineages of Vizcaya or Guipúzcoa was recognized in Castilian law, and in the law of all the dependencies of Castile, as a noble. Furthermore, this unique birthright was acknowledged afresh with every succession to the Spanish throne and every new publication of the fueros or privileges of the Basque provinces.

Basques had special privileges that Castilians didn't have and so I find your comment about 'vassals' humorous. This is one of the reasons why they're overrepresented.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Jealous of the Andalusians or the Spaniards?
    I miss the based Cristiano Viejo who claimed he had Basque ancestry and that Andalusians were not like the rest of the Spaniards. But now de have the new politically correct one who compares David Bisbal with Blas de Lezo...
    CV says whatever he thinks he needs to say at the moment. For example, I remember when he said he liked Mexicans (probably because of the Mexican-American poster who hung off his nuts. I forget his name... Mn or something like that). Lately he has shown a dislike for Mexicans.

This is a person of a weak character.

I would love to hear what CV thinks about Franco's 1/8th Italian ancestry. I know he doesn't care about Picasso because he's swarthy, which is the reason why he didn't think Andalusians were real Spaniards (because of the stereotype of southern Spaniards being swarthy). When he visited Andalusia and saw they weren't as swarthy as he thought now they're perfectly fine.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 3,544

0 Not allowed!

juas... a que ahora va a resultar que alnorte es mas español que Franco si medimos la españolidad con los criterios de CV?

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information