View Poll Results: Do you consider alnortedelsur spaniard?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

25 55.56%
  • No.

20 44.44%
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider alnortedelsur spaniard?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,528
    Given: 4,796

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    I am living here for circumstances of my personal life that I don't wanna talk about in this forum. And I didn't live in Spain just to "pick up my passport". I was happy living in there, and I don't rule out the possibility of eventually returning there again.

And I perfectly understand and respect your opinion. I just claim that it is legitimate that I feel Spain as my country (that would be my way of feeling Spanish), just like Venezuela, without pretending to be seen as exactly the same as a full blooded Spaniard born and raised in Spain (I was clear on that on my first post in the beginning of this thread). That being said, I don't see any reason for you and me to argue.
    We are not arguing at all, we are debating.
    Last edited by Gallop; 11-30-2021 at 08:18 PM.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-12-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

I also have a strict idea (but not as strict as yours) of who can be Spanish, and I am also against the concept of civic Nations, where everybody can be from that nation, resulting in multicultural fucked up states like France.

You talk about me like if I was a complete alien to Spain, when I'm not. I have a lot of Spanish blood (And not only distant, like any Latino wannabe-Spanish, but including very recent from a full Spanish mom), and I have very strong family ties to Spain (all my maternal family being Spanish). Aside that I lived in Spain.

I guess that you would not consider my two American born nieces American for not being full white Anglo, even if they are half Anglo-American because they are daughters of my full sister with two white Murican ex-husbands, and they look very average as fuck for white Murican standards, and only speak English, with very American accent and all that, because my sister made the stupidity of only talking to them in English and not in Spanish.
    That comment was in response to Dunai. I know your political views and was not suggesting you believe in civic nationalism. And your nieces? No, they're not American to me. Surely, you already knew that. With all the negative things you've said about America recently (while living here, I might add), the cultural differences between us and your utter lack of appreciation for America alone should make that obvious.

Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    If galicians don't believe that sons of emigrated galicians who came back with children born and raised abroad are galicians or spaniards it's allright, they are not. But what does that imply? Are they discriminated or viewed as some kind of aliens for that?

In little villages they use to call by the demonym to foreigners. If you come to live to a village of Zargoza from Soria they will call you 'el soriano', and even if you came from the nearest village they will call you with the demonym from that village.
    Does that imply that they don't accept you as 'one of us'?. In my own experience I can tell you that's not the case.

If someone with full spanish ancestry born and raised in LatinAmerica come to Spain he will not be considered Spaniard, he's not. But that doesn't bring dramatic or negative consequences, he will be considered as someone very close and with a quite large common background with us.
    I totally second this.

In Spain they perceived me as Venezuelan, but knowing that my mom is Spanish, and being the case that I look white like them and I integrated well, I was well accepted, and even if they considered me Venezuelan, at the same time they accepted me as somebody close to them, who shared a large common background with them, as you said. You explained it better than myself.

Also, I was clear at the beginning of this thread that I am aware that somebody like me could never be Spaniard in the same way as a full blooded Spaniard born and raised in Spain, but yet there is nothing wrong if I feel Spain like my home, and if I also consider Spain my country, just like Venezuela is. That's the way I feel Spanish (no se si me explico bien).
    This makes a lot of sense. I don't disagree with anything said here. Perhaps this is a semantic disagreement. You aren't Spanish, but you feel Spanish. That is a statement I have no problem with.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,481
    Given: 36,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    That comment was in response to Dunai. I know your political views and was not suggesting you believe in civic nationalism. And your nieces? No, they're not American to me. Surely, you already knew that. With all the negative things you've said about America recently (while living here, I might add), the cultural differences between us and your utter lack of appreciation for America alone should make that obvious.
    Very funny that you don't consider my nieces American when they were born and raised in here, have never lived abroad, they only speak English, they're steeped in American culture and way of life, they hare half white Anglo, and they look very lily white and very average phenotype wise for white Murican standards, up to the point that if you came across with them you would never ever guess they are half Hispanic. That shows how amazingly narrow minded you're. I guess that you wouldn't consider Rita Hayworth, who was half Spaniard, real American.

See, my older sister (mother of my two nieces) was born in here in the US but I don't consider her a real American, because besides of she not being white Anglo or having any mixture of white Anglo, or not having been in this country for several generations, she grew up in Venezuela and just happened to immigrate to this country (at the beginning to study) when she was a very young adult.

I don't consider real American to these radical democrat pieces of shit, who besides of not being white and being of foreign origin, want to destroy US America as we know it, and I honestly think that it wouldn't be a bad idea to strip them out of the American citizenship and kick their asses out of this country:

Spoiler!

But in the case of my nieces, of course that they ARE American. You don't have to be a full blooded white Anglo with both sides of your family being from here, and all of them full white Anglos, to be genuinely part of this country.

Just to illustrate you how I think. That I don't think like stupid liberals, but I am not one drop ruler narrow minded like you either.

I think this country should remain mostly white, but is not exclusive property of white Anglos any more, since the moment it also received large waves of Southern and eastern European immigrants. I don't oppose, however, that it maintains its majority Anglo-Germanic identity. You are in all your right to maintain that mainstream identity, but without despising people of other European origins and pretending that they're "less American".

Where the fuck did you get that I have said negative things of this country as a whole, or that I have an utter lack of appreciation for it?? I all the time, in many different posts in this an other threads have said that I am on behalf of maintaining the majority European identity of this country for ever and ever.

I have countless times made comments of how I despise antifa, BLM and all the bull shit liberals who want to burn this country down, and how I hate the Democrat and globalist elites agenda of "big replacement" by bringing in millions of non-white immigrants to this country. I have said that I am of the opinion that resentful blacks and those radical liberals who support them, regardless of the big differences of how things are nowadays compared to back in the 60s, that's still is not enough for them, and they want continue playing the race card, with bull shitty arguments like "systemic racism" and "white supremacy", because they seek to be granted a preferential treatment. Pretty much they want to be above the white majority of this country, which is something that I find outrageous.

I however also despise close minded Anglo Centrist extremely xenophobic idiots, who think they are entitled to discriminate and treat like scum other people for not being white Anglo like them, or for being foreigners who don't speak perfect English (no matter if they are white or mostly European) like if they were sub-humans or something. Such people see non-Anglo people who also happen to not born and raised in this country as inferior beings. Well, we are even at that, since I also despise them and see them in the same way: as inferior beings, utterly stupid and ignorant.

But dude, I am on your side, I have said that I want the best for this country because I live in here, and because what happens in this country affects the destiny of great part of the globe. If Democrats get their way with their "big replacement" and other issues of their radical left agenda, that would affect negatively Latin America and Europe, including Spain, which would end following the same negative multicultural/ultra liberal fate. And if a nationalist option like Trump or whatever other gets the control of this country, that would help Europe (including Spain) to follow a similar positive fate as US America.

These are quotes that I posted on this same thread:

Spoiler!

Don't say again that I don't appreciate this country, because is not true.

This makes a lot of sense. I don't disagree with anything said here. Perhaps this is a semantic disagreement. You aren't Spanish, but you feel Spanish. That is a statement I have no problem with.
    I just said that is perfectly understandable that they saw me as Venezuelan and didn't see me the same way as a full blooded Spaniard born and raised in Spain, but yet they accepted me, and didn't see me as "different" as they would see a non-white immigrant in Spain. And knowing that my mom is Spanish they saw me as somebody who shared a lot of common background with them. And I think that's the right attitude, NOT a stupid one drop rule attitude of despising me for not being full Spanish and having the opinion that I should not be given the Spanish citizenship, despite of being son of a Spanish mother.

And I AM Spanish, just that I am not Spanish in the same way as a full Spaniard born and raised in Spain, but yet I am an Overseas Spaniard, with a lot of common ancestry with full Spaniards from Spain, and who happens to have a full blooded Spanish parent. Aside that I am Spanish citizen.
    Last edited by alnortedelsur; 12-02-2021 at 09:14 PM.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 08:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ancestry
    Various Mandalorians and tuang
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-L283 [Mandallian Giant] Proto Illyrian
    mtDNA
    Tuang C1B2
    Taxonomy
    Taxed, true mandalorians never removes their helmet
    Hero
    Mandalore the first, Han Yolo, Mr. T., Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Religion
    The faith
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OreoMan View Post
    we're black, so it's not really the same.
    Your 80 percent european. Your pretty light.
    He's not.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-12-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

Very funny that you don't consider my nieces American when they were born and raised in here, have never lived abroad, they only speak English, they're steeped in American culture and way of life, they hare half white Anglo, and they look very lily white and very average phenotype wise for white Murican standards, up to the point that if you came across with them you would never ever guess they are half Hispanic. That shows how amazingly narrow minded you're. I guess that you wouldn't consider Rita Hayworth, who was half Spaniard, real American.

See, my older sister (mother of my two nieces) was born in here in the US but I don't consider her a real American, because besides of she not being white Anglo or having any mixture of white Anglo, or not having been in this country for several generations, she grew up in Venezuela and just happened to immigrate to this country (at the beginning to study) when she was a very young adult.

I don't consider real American to these radical democrat pieces of shit, who besides of not being white and being of foreign origin, want to destroy US America as we know it, and I honestly think that it wouldn't be a bad idea to strip them out of the American citizenship and kick their asses out of this country:

Spoiler!

But in the case of my nieces, of course that they ARE American. You don't have to be a full blooded white Anglo with both sides of your family being from here, and all of them full white Anglos, to be genuinely part of this country.

Just to illustrate you how I think. That I don't think like stupid liberals, but I am not one drop ruler narrow minded like you either.

I think this country should remain mostly white, but is not exclusive property of white Anglos any more, since the moment it also received large waves of Southern and eastern European immigrants. I don't oppose, however, that it maintains its majority Anglo-Germanic identity. You are in all your right to maintain that mainstream identity, but without despising people of other European origins and pretending that they're "less American".

Where the fuck did you get that I have said negative things of this country as a whole, or that I have an utter lack of appreciation for it?? I all the time, in many different posts in this an other threads have said that I am on behalf of maintaining the majority European identity of this country for ever and ever.

I have countless times made comments of how I despise antifa, BLM and all the bull shit liberals who want to burn this country down, and how I hate the Democrat and globalist elites agenda of "big replacement" by bringing in millions of non-white immigrants to this country. I have said that I am of the opinion that resentful blacks and those radical liberals who support them, regardless of the big differences of how things are nowadays compared to back in the 60s, that's still is not enough for them, and they want continue playing the race card, with bull shitty arguments like "systemic racism" and "white supremacy", because they seek to be granted a preferential treatment. Pretty much they want to be above the white majority of this country, which is something that I find outrageous.

I however also despise close minded Anglo Centrist extremely xenophobic idiots, who think they are entitled to discriminate and treat like scum other people for not being white Anglo like them, or for being foreigners who don't speak perfect English (no matter if they are white or mostly European) like if they were sub-humans or something. Such people see non-Anglo people who also happen to not born and raised in this country as inferior beings. Well, we are even at that, since I also despise them and see them in the same way: as inferior beings, utterly stupid and ignorant.

But dude, I am on your side, I have said that I want the best for this country because I live in here, and because what happens in this country affects the destiny of great part of the globe. If Democrats get their way with their "big replacement" and other issues of their radical left agenda, that would affect negatively Latin America and Europe, including Spain, which would end following the same negative multicultural/ultra liberal fate. And if a nationalist option like Trump or whatever other gets the control of this country, that would help Europe (including Spain) to follow a similar positive fate as US America.

These are quotes that I posted on this same thread:

Spoiler!

Don't say again that I don't appreciate this country, because is not true.

I just said that is perfectly understandable that they saw me as Venezuelan and didn't see me the same way as a full blooded Spaniard born and raised in Spain, but yet they accepted me, and didn't see me as "different" as they would see a non-white immigrant in Spain. And knowing that my mom is Spanish they saw me as somebody who shared a lot of common background with them. And I think that's the right attitude, NOT a stupid one drop rule attitude of despising me for not being full Spanish and having the opinion that I should not be given the Spanish citizenship, despite of being son of a Spanish mother.

And I AM Spanish, just that I am not Spanish in the same way as a full Spaniard born and raised in Spain, but yet I am an Overseas Spaniard, with a lot of common ancestry with full Spaniards from Spain, and who happens to have a full blooded Spanish parent. Aside that I am Spanish citizen.
    1. I don't have a beef with you. This is a discussion. You say you respect my views, but they obviously bother you. I am not attacking you, nor do I consider you on the "other side."

2. I don't remember the thread, but a certain new user claiming to be a Belgian was ridiculing Americans right and left, which posts you apparently agreed with since you thumbed them up. I don't care. But for you to turn around and say you appreciate America rings hollow to me.

3. We've literally had this discussion about race before. If anyone has a stricter standard than you, you call him a one-drop ruler. I am not one. But Americans have remained very pure after 400 years of living alongside Africans and Amerindians. Our admixture rarely exceeds 1% and almost never 2%. This is a striking difference between America and Latin America. I have no desire to broaden my view of Americans to include Latin Americans, the whitest of whom usually have 5-10% admixture. This has nothing to do with being Anglo, or have you missed the fact the I am not a full Anglo after my six years in this nuthouse of a forum? Rita Hayworth is American to me. Half Venezuelans are not.

4. You think you're Spanish. I don't. I do not think Spaniards are obligated to extend citizenship to people like you (yes, I know you already have Spanish citizenship, before you remind me), and I don't think Germans or Brits are obligated to extend it to people like me. You disagree. No need to discuss further.

Mr. Wog is back
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-29-2024 @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EEF/Anzick/Clovis
    Ethnicity
    Argentine/Uruguayan Gaucho, South-East brazilian and western cuban looking.
    Ancestry
    Navarrese/Aquitanian/Galician-Portuguese/Sicilian/Ava-Guarani
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Y-DNA
    R1b U152
    Taxonomy
    Southeast Brazilian looking or Western cuban looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist/Hispanist
    Hero
    Don Pelayo, Virrey Pedro de Cevallos y Calderón, Juan Manuel de Rosas, Agustín Agualongo
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,915
    Given: 27,872

2 Not allowed!

I think he is just because his mother is spaniard.
    The same happens with El Jibaro because his father is Spaniard too.
    It’s the same case to me but not consider myself spaniard but Uruguayan, because my dad was from Uruguay (even though I consider myself from both countries, my dad’s (Uruguay) and my mom’s (Argentina) where I was born).

In my humble opinion when we have a father or a mother from a specific country we can love that country as if we born and rise there.
    I always considered Alnorte Spaniard and Venezuelan at the same time.
    Last edited by Erronkari; 12-03-2021 at 01:02 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,481
    Given: 36,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    1. I don't have a beef with you. This is a discussion. You say you respect my views, but they obviously bother you. I am not attacking you, nor do I consider you on the "other side."
    I'm glad that you say that, because I don't want this to be a beef between you and me either. Sorry if I responded somewhat aggressive, but I felt attacked, not that much for your "almost one drop rule" point of view (if you prefer to call it that way), but for your claim of me having an utter lack of appreciation and disdain for this country, when is not true.

2. I don't remember the thread, but a certain new user claiming to be a Belgian was ridiculing Americans right and left, which posts you apparently agreed with since you thumbed them up. I don't care. But for you to turn around and say you appreciate America rings hollow to me.
    I don't remember that well, but if that user made some comments about Americans that I thumbed up, it wasn't because I think all Americans are like he described, but more likely because he gave a very good description of dumb Americans (like those ultra xenophobic I talked about, some who think that this country is the center of the universe, and the likes). I wanna make clear that I have met lots and lots of white Muricans in my everyday life, and lots and lots of them are very cool people. There are many dumb asses too, but many many very cool people as well.

And this is not something I'm coming up with right now to fix things with you. There are lots of past posts of mine where I have defended the conservation of the majority Euro identity of this country, and despising antifas, BLMs and radical democrats. It is really sad that you only remember some thumbs up I gave to someone who was ridiculing Americans (being the case that I don't even think that all Americans are the same, but thumbed him up for giving a good description of certain Americans).

3. We've literally had this discussion about race before. If anyone has a stricter standard than you, you call him a one-drop ruler. I am not one. But Americans have remained very pure after 400 years of living alongside Africans and Amerindians. Our admixture rarely exceeds 1% and almost never 2%. This is a striking difference between America and Latin America. I have no desire to broaden my view of Americans to include Latin Americans, the whitest of whom usually have 5-10% admixture. This has nothing to do with being Anglo, or have you missed the fact the I am not a full Anglo after my six years in this nuthouse of a forum? Rita Hayworth is American to me. Half Venezuelans are not.
    Well, I wanna make clear that I wasn't necessarily referring to you when I described some stupid extremely xenophobic white US Americans. I was just doing a dissertation of how I hate and despise both extremes of SJW far lefties on one end, and the extremely xenophobic rednecks who feel entitled to treat like crap to those who are not full Anglo American born and raised here like them, on the other end.

Since you said that I lack of appreciation for this country, I wanted to explain why I made some negative comments about certain Americans, thinking that you were referring to that with your asseveration of me saying negative things of this country, and having lack of appreciation for it, while I also wanted to make clear I just made negative comments of them in particular and not about all Americans, and that I also despise far lefties who want to burn this country down, replace its white majority and so on. I exaggerated with the full Anglo comments, but I just wanted to explain myself with some extreme examples.

I still think that your "near purist" point of view is (with all due respect) too strict and narrow minded, because things aren't black or white, but a continuum. Even though many white Latin Americans might have more non-Euro mixture than the standard you are used to, if they are completely white-looking is because they are still very heavily European and their non-Euro mixture is not enough as for them showing it on their phenotype. Then, in my humble opinion, is dumb to perceive them as "too different" from you, and lump them into the same basket as somebody like SilverKnight (with all my respects to him) and the likes.

I still don't understand how Rita Hayworth is American to you, while my two nieces, who don't know other country other than this, speak English with a very American accent, one of them looks central Euro, and the other one looks more Pan European, and they are both half white Murican, just like Rita Hayworth, with a white Anglo father each of them, they still are not American to you. And then you still claim that you are not a one drop ruler??

They are half Venezuelan, but they aren't half very mixed Venezuelan, but half mostly European (more than 85% European) Venezuelan. They are not a mixture of a white American with somebody like Chavez, lol

4. You think you're Spanish. I don't. I do not think Spaniards are obligated to extend citizenship to people like you (yes, I know you already have Spanish citizenship, before you remind me), and I don't think Germans or Brits are obligated to extend it to people like me. You disagree. No need to discuss further.
    You think I am not Spaniard under your extremely strict point of view, but I have all my right to feel the country of my mom, and where I lived several years, as mine. I already explained that I am completely OK (no complains) with how I was perceived in Spain: Not as a Spaniard like them, but as a Venezuelan with strong Spanish roots and lot of background in common with them. I wasn't seen a dirty non-white too foreign immigrant, but as a white immigrant with very close blood ties to them. I have been clear that I know that I am not a Spaniard in the same way as a full blooded Spaniard born and raised in Spain, but in a way of being a mostly ethnic Spanish person from overseas, with a lot in common with full Spaniards from Spain. And is totally fine if I feel as much Spanish as I feel Venezuelan, Why is that wrong?

Final comment: it would be very ridiculous that the son or daughter of a full ethnic Spaniard from Spain was banned from getting the citinzenship of the country of their Spanish mother or father, only because the person doesn't reach the 98-99% Euro mark.

Regarding your case with Germans or Brits, they aren't obliged to extend citinzenship to somebody like you if you were not son of a Brit or German.

But if you were son of a Brit of German, and you have lived there for some years, and haven't committed any felony while living in there, I don't see why not.

And is not that they are "obliged" to give you the citizenship. You request it, and is right if they give you the option to obtain it if you have strong blood ties with that country, like having a parent who is a full blooded native from that country.

I appreciate this is a debate and not a fight

Chers!
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OreoMan View Post
    This whole thread should be an ad used against mixing. This guy is fighting for his life to identify as Spaniards in front of purer-ish Spaniards(The pure Spaniards died out after the invasion of the moors). A huge Hiroshima Nagasaki black pill, indeed. As for my opinion on this, I would say he is half Venezuelan half Spaniard
    Yeah, and real Germans died out after the Russian invasion... and real British died out after the Roman invasion, etc etc.

You in the other hand are a real black, since you are retard as fuck.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,528
    Given: 4,796

0 Not allowed!

I have a very good memory and when I entered the thread he told me that his mother was Spanish from Andalusia, it's been a few years and now she is from the Balearic Islands, something doesn't add up.

In any case, the ordinary Spaniards would treat him very well as any foreigner, when he said that his mother is Spanish (each season from a different region) they would smile, almost grimace, and of course they would not consider him a Spaniard.

Sympathy and loyalty are appreciated and mutual.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    I have a very good memory and when I entered the thread he told me that his mother was Spanish from Andalusia, it's been a few years and now she is from the Balearic Islands, something doesn't add up.

In any case, the ordinary Spaniards would treat him very well as any foreigner, when he said that his mother is Spanish (each season from a different region) they would smile, almost grimace, and of course they would not consider him a Spaniard.

Sympathy and loyalty are appreciated and mutual.
    He always has said his mother is from Balearic Islands of Andalusian origin. And some origin more, Castilian or something.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread Information