View Poll Results: Do you support abortion?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 38.10%
  • No

52 61.90%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you support abortion?

I'm the Creature-in-Disguise... Jake Featherston's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-12-2012 @ 04:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Southron of Irish Catholic ancestry (Alabama native)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    South Dakota
    Politics
    National Asceticism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by research_centre View Post
    I agree with you except for three prevailing conditions. 1. A European woman subjected to a Negroid rape. 2. Life-threatening issue. 3. Incest
    I don't consider the second example to truly be an abortion as such. A medical procedure intended to preserve the life of the mother, which results (by necessity) in the destruction of her gestating child, is not best understood as an abortion per se.

As far as the other two examples go, well, I'm not sure I agree...but I certainly sympathize with your motives there.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell,
    I would rent Texas and live in Hell.
    " --Philip H. Sheridan

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    A Celto-Germanic-Manic ;)
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18

0 Not allowed!

One thing that I must express my anger about is when people say things such as "It's not a living thing that is inside of her, it's not a person, if it is aborted it doesn't matter",etc. This drives me nuts. While this may be true in a technical/scientific way to an extent during a certain time frame of the woman's pregnancy, in the big picture it is not true and in many ways this thinking disgusts me.. People who say that there is no life form in a woman's womb while she is pregnant should think about themselves on a deeper level, and reflect on their entire existence.

You, me, and everyone who is alive right now were once this supposed "nonliving thing", however we exist right now because of the fact that our mothers chose to have us. If she didn't choose to give birth to us, and instead chose to abort us, then we wouldn't be here, we would never exist, the only place that we would be is inside of a clinic's garbage can.. What I am saying may sound a bit harsh, but when it comes down to it, it's true. Think of all of the people in life that you love, think of the things that bring you joy, think of waking up, think of taking your next breath.. You would never have experienced any of these things or have the ability to live life if your mother would have chosen to abort you. You would be completely nonexistent, which is something that you can't even fully comprehend being.

People who say things like I described earlier, should really think about these things. If they still consider a growing human being inside of a woman's womb to be nothing but some sort of nonexistent stomach stuffer, then they must have little respect for the life of others, or their own.

Last Online
    12-06-2013 @ 11:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pale Face
    Ethnicity
    Pale Ass
    Ancestry
    The southern united states.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    White Booty
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    In the case of whites, yes. With others...
    You are too extreme lagergeld,all this talk of "aborting all mongrels" belongs at stormfront. We are better than those mouth breathing neo-nazis,every statement you make like that pushes people away from the cause of preservation.

The apricity needs a reputation of intelligence and reasoning,not this "kill all niggers and dump the aborted mongrel nigglets into the trashcan!" mentality.

If not....then the apricity will just end up as another clone of stormfront and VNN.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    A Celto-Germanic-Manic ;)
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    I've already stated that I want non-whites and mongrels freely aborted, and in the largest numbers possible.
    What you said is way too extreme, and pretty vile. By mongrel, I'm assuming that you are using it in terms of it's actual definition, so you must be using it to symbolize mixed raced offsprings.. I don't think that the type of non-whites who will raise their children to be nothing but a disgusting pain in the ass to humanity should have children, and I don't agree with 'mixed breeding' so to say.. However to include all nonwhites, and people that are mixed raced into this pool of genocidal-like abortions (especially non-whites who will be raised properly) is disgusting and degrading to the entire cause of preservation..

While I believe that my people should be separate from other races, and in NO way condone mix breeding, I would never wish the death of a non white fetus just because of the fact that they aren't white, especially if that fetus will be properly raised and become a contribution to their peoples society.. While I am a European preservationist, I am also a realistic person who believes that in order for European preservation to achieve, other races of people need to stay with their own and preserve their people as well. That way, they will no longer seek our lands, or our people. I think that in a way promoting the preservation of their own people on their own lands is a much more realistic and MORAL way of expressing my desire of European preservation then this maniacal racial extinction view of yours..

As Zack said above, which I have said many times, these sort of extremist views turn others who are effected by the liberalist, pro-multiracial society we live in off of European preservation, and even more onto multi culturism.. When the topic of white/European preservation is brought up to the average person in society, they automatically correlate it with racism, nazism, idiotic jew conspiracies, and current white racial groups such as the KKK.. This being said, they are turned off, and don't want anything to do with European preservation because these things make it look like shit, and society is right there at every corner making it look like shit enough as it is.

No one is going to listen to some psychotic blabbing retard ranting about killing off non whites, they will if anything be afraid of you or recommend putting yourself in a mental institution.. However people MAY pay attention to a person who intelligently expresses the 'cause' of European preservation, by discussing basic facts that support it, by speaking logically, and at first going about the topic in an easy manor. All you do by blabbing about what you did above, is poison preservation.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 03:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20

0 Not allowed!

Yes.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-23-2012 @ 02:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    You are too extreme lagergeld,all this talk of "aborting all mongrels" belongs at stormfront. We are better than those mouth breathing neo-nazis,every statement you make like that pushes people away from the cause of preservation.

The apricity needs a reputation of intelligence and reasoning,not this "kill all niggers and dump the aborted mongrel nigglets into the trashcan!" mentality.

If not....then the apricity will just end up as another clone of stormfront and VNN.
    What you say is no doubt true in PR terms but those who acknowledge that a fetus is a living being and favor selective abortion are no doubt less hypocritical and even less monstrous than the 'pro-choice' crowd that favors indiscriminate legal abortion and claims the fetus isn't a living being. The latter, for whatever reason, just happens to have mainstream credibility.

Last Online
    12-06-2013 @ 11:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pale Face
    Ethnicity
    Pale Ass
    Ancestry
    The southern united states.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    White Booty
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    What you say is no doubt true in PR terms but those who acknowledge that a fetus is a living being and favor selective abortion are no doubt less hypocritical and even less monstrous than the 'pro-choice' crowd that favors indiscriminate legal abortion and claims the fetus isn't a living being. The latter, for whatever reason, just happens to have mainstream credibility.
    Thats fine and true and i agree.

Last Online
    08-19-2016 @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanisch und etwas Halstatt-Keltisch
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Aus Süddeutschland und Österreich
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Bavaria
    Taxonomy
    Nordid Alpine
    Politics
    Patriotisch
    Religion
    Heidentum Germanisch/Keltisch
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,856
    Given: 7,299

0 Not allowed!

Oh god I can't believe that the supporters of adoption are dead even with the supporters of life. That's a very frustrating sight in a board dedicated to the preservation of European people.

I've been engaged in several "No abortion!" demonstrations in my country and in a local panel of the church and how do we want to save our civilisations if the advocates of abortion are equal inside a scene which claims of itself as dedicated to the best of European people? Is the annual genocide on unborn Europeans not enough harm to us?

Incredibly sad!

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

In principle, I support abortion as an option, but it should never replace the use of contraceptives, or common sense.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    Hasn't there already been a thread (or two) on this topic?

My answer is no, I do not support direct abortion, because I don't support the intentional destruction of human life.

On a related note, I also oppose direct euthanasia and intentional homicide, mistreating the dead, suicide, terrorism (kidnapping or hostage taking), torture and the use of drugs (except on therapeutic grounds).

Ultimately, I believe in respect for human life.
    This is off topic, but why do you categorically oppose suicide and euthanasia, or drug use? If an adult person wants to end his life and hurts nobody else in the process, shouldn't that be their right? Same with drugs. If you smoke marihuana, for instance, and don't harm anyone while doing it, is it necessarily wrong? Being Christian I know your perspective differs from mine, but in Christianity there's a matter of free will.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information