View Poll Results: Do you consider mortimer serbian?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

13 46.43%
  • No.

15 53.57%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider mortimer serbian?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,075
    Given: 907

1 Not allowed!

If he considers himself as Serbian then I would also consider him Serbian.

In real life when I told about where my family lineage is from, only two people did not consider me as not an ethnic Turk. Of course they were not in an offensive way, they just asked me whether I am not not ethnically Turkish but Bosniak. Not a big deal for me. As for Mortimer’s case, things might be different among Serbs.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,075
    Given: 58,864

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aruncaz View Post
    If he considers himself as Serbian then I would also consider him Serbian.

In real life when I told about where my family lineage is from, only two people did not consider me as not an ethnic Turk. Of course they were not in an offensive way, they just asked me whether I am not not ethnically Turkish but Bosniak. Not a big deal for me. As for Mortimer’s case, things might be different among Serbs.
    I consider myself serbian but not ethnic serb I don't cluster with serb average and my results are off
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

mitalit

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard 2.0 View Post
    Newest update

It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,815
    Given: 7,518

4 Not allowed!

Yes, serbian gypsy but still serbian. He was raised there as did his ancestors and he has that culture. He embraces it, he is not against it.

This 3/4 sudanese and 1/4 Albanian woman died yesterday. She was born and raised in Albania. She was a much loved show girl and ballerina and Albanians bawled their eyes out yesterday for her, every tv had special shows dedicated to her (she left a 6 year old boy behind). Nobody said oh she is not Albanian.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Yes, serbian gypsy but still serbian. He was raised there as did his ancestors and he has that culture. He embraces it, he is not against it.

This 3/4 sudanese and 1/4 Albanian woman died yesterday. She was born and raised in Albania. She was a much loved show girl and ballerina and Albanians bawled their eyes out yesterday for her, every tv had special shows dedicated to her (she left a 6 year old boy behind). Nobody said oh she is not Albanian.

Serbia needs a term to embrace minorities and immigrants (or potential immigrants in future) to associate them with the country, but that they are not ethnic serbs, like "british pakistani" or "black german", in austria im considered by pc a austrian with migration background, obviously not everyone will consider me that way but officially and by pc (political correctness) im considered that way or neo-austrian.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,415
    Given: 13,128

0 Not allowed!

I'm very lax when it comes to those concepts, much more being a new worlder but... the only 2 exceptions when I'm a hardcore one-droppist is with jews and gypsies: those 2 groups have proven all over the centuries that they are unable and unwilling to integrate.

In any case I could consider Mort a second class Austrian or a metic maybe.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    I'm very lax when it comes to those concepts, much more being a new worlder but... the only 2 exceptions when I'm a hardcore one-droppist is with jews and gypsies: those 2 groups have proven all over the centuries that they are unable and unwilling to integrate.

In any case I could consider Mort a second class Austrian or a metic maybe.
    What is a metic?

Also you say "you exclude them per definition but they are unwilling to integrate" you reverse here what you say, and who is at fault. You exclude them, but blame it on them that they do not want to integrate.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European, Levantine (Syrian)
    Ethnicity
    West-Eurasian
    Ancestry
    Algeria, Europe and Syria
    Country
    Syria
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a1b1a1a2b or U152 (Christovano Barattini -Suna)
    mtDNA
    me: U1a1a1 (Buza Maggiori-Italy); dad: I1b (Pied-Noir)
    Politics
    Ancap
    Hero
    Jeffrey Sachs
    Relationship Status
    Fatti gli affari tuoi!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 11,581

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard 2.0 View Post
    He is a person living on subsidies in Austria, if he were the second Nikola Tesla all Serbs would have flags with his face on their balconies
    Same with Einstein.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Passoni View Post
    Same with Einstein.
    Hulu made a good point, they would do the same with a full nigerian and call him serbian. But you need to be extra special, how many people are Einstein or Tesla?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information