Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: In France - only White People and Christians fight for freedoms

  1. #1
    Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    catgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    11,400
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,387
    Given: 4,308

    0 Not allowed!

    Default In France - only White People and Christians fight for freedoms

    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph. 6:12

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    JamesBond007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Franconian -- Benelux
    Ethnicity
    Franconian -Germanic
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Britain, Germany etc..
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Gelderland
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 (minority in Netherlands)
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+Dinarid + Nordish
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    43
    Gender
    Posts
    7,751
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,138
    Given: 1,177

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Wat is een blanke? What is a white person ?

    Let us think about this logically, right ? So, all European peoples are white , right ? But there has never been a European nation that contained all European ethnicities.

    This is how concept of 'white people' makes no sense from a historical perspective but it can be applied to the present in other forms not shown here :

    Eurogenes K36 :

    1 NL_Gelderland 0.8130423

    G25 Distance to: Jamesbond007
    0.02865262 West_and_Central_Europe: Dutch
    0.02966312 Scandanavian: Norwegian

  3. #3
    Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    catgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    11,400
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,387
    Given: 4,308

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Wat is een blanke? What is a white person ?

    Let us think about this logically, right ? So, all European peoples are white , right ? But there has never been a European nation that contained all European ethnicities.

    This is how concept of 'white people' makes no sense from a historical perspective but it can be applied to the present in other forms no shown here :

    I agree with you - but in a multicultural hotpot like France it was still interesting to see there were no blacks in the crowd.
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph. 6:12

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    JamesBond007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Franconian -- Benelux
    Ethnicity
    Franconian -Germanic
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Britain, Germany etc..
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Gelderland
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 (minority in Netherlands)
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+Dinarid + Nordish
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    43
    Gender
    Posts
    7,751
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,138
    Given: 1,177

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    I agree with you - but in a multicultural hotpot like France it was still interesting to see there were no blacks in the crowd.
    French nationalism is the opposite of multi-cultural. That does not mean it is racial but rather its still mono-cultural. If present day france is not mono-cultural but multi-cultural then it is being americanized or something. Anglo nationalism is not racial either but is civic nationalism so it is different from French. I could be wrong but that is how I see it. I dunno, that one video proves anything.

    During WWII or leading up to it there were French black soldiers on the Rhine with Germany. However, now the EU is mostly a German/French project. Anyway, the Germans like the French but don't respect them etc..

    Like I said, I could be wrong but that is my perception of things feel free to correct my perception if you wish.
    Eurogenes K36 :

    1 NL_Gelderland 0.8130423

    G25 Distance to: Jamesbond007
    0.02865262 West_and_Central_Europe: Dutch
    0.02966312 Scandanavian: Norwegian

  5. #5
    Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    catgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    11,400
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,387
    Given: 4,308

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    French nationalism is the opposite of multi-cultural. That does not mean it is racial but rather its still mono-cultural. If present day france is not mono-cultural but multi-cultural then it is being americanized or something. Anglo nationalism is not racial either but is civic nationalism so it is different from French. I could be wrong but that is how I see it. I dunno, that one video proves anything.

    During WWII or leading up to it there were French black soldiers on the Rhine with Germany. However, now the EU is mostly a German/French project. Anyway, the Germans like the French but don't respect them etc..

    Like I said, I could be wrong but that is my perception of things feel free to correct my perception if you wish.
    The coloured French are all Islamics...they have no concept of personal freedoms.
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph. 6:12

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    JamesBond007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Franconian -- Benelux
    Ethnicity
    Franconian -Germanic
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Britain, Germany etc..
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Gelderland
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 (minority in Netherlands)
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+Dinarid + Nordish
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    43
    Gender
    Posts
    7,751
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,138
    Given: 1,177

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    The coloured French are all Islamics...they have no concept of personal freedoms.
    There is no such thing as freedom except for the noble savage concept but the noble savage does not have access to the internet, literature and roads of the West. 'Freedom' is a deceptive Anglo concept stemming from Anglo philosophers such as John Locke, John Stuart Mill and Thomas Paine etc... but none of the West current governments except perhaps Switzerland and/or Luxembourg are libertarian-like. The idea that modern day Britain, France and America etc... are free with small governments is some kind of joke.
    Eurogenes K36 :

    1 NL_Gelderland 0.8130423

    G25 Distance to: Jamesbond007
    0.02865262 West_and_Central_Europe: Dutch
    0.02966312 Scandanavian: Norwegian

  7. #7
    Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    catgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Posts
    11,400
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,387
    Given: 4,308

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    There is no such thing as freedom except for the noble savage concept but the noble savage does not have access to the internet, literature and roads of the West. 'Freedom' is a deceptive Anglo concept stemming from Anglo philosophers such as John Locke, John Stuart Mill and Thomas Paine etc... but none of the West current governments except perhaps Switzerland and/or Lichenstein are libertarian-like. The idea that modern day Britain, France and America etc... are free with small governments is some kind of joke.

    Perhaps not - but the mere fact of it been taken away even a little bit is an ingrained conscious that only people of European heritage have. This isnt about civil rights - this is personal freedom.
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph. 6:12

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    JamesBond007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Franconian -- Benelux
    Ethnicity
    Franconian -Germanic
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Britain, Germany etc..
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Gelderland
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 (minority in Netherlands)
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+Dinarid + Nordish
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    43
    Gender
    Posts
    7,751
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,138
    Given: 1,177

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Perhaps not - but the mere fact of it been taken away even a little bit is an ingrained conscious that only people of European heritage have. This isnt about civil rights - this is personal freedom.
    Personally, I would be in favor of personal freedom but since America is a super power that does not have a proportional representation system but is an Oligarchy and China/Russia are autocratic captitalist I gave up on that idea.
    Eurogenes K36 :

    1 NL_Gelderland 0.8130423

    G25 Distance to: Jamesbond007
    0.02865262 West_and_Central_Europe: Dutch
    0.02966312 Scandanavian: Norwegian

  9. #9
    Loungewear association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Lumbers
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    J.R.R. Tolkien
    Gender
    Posts
    18,147
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,905
    Given: 8,395

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    What are E-V13 citizens doing?


  10. #10
    Veteran Member gixajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Super Slavic
    Ethnicity
    South Slav
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Gender
    Posts
    13,474
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,376
    Given: 13,399

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    What are E-V13 citizens doing?
    All of them are participating in TA, so they cannot demonstrate in Paris.
    "Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2021, 05:27 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2019, 04:26 PM
  3. Would you fight for Christians in the middle east?
    By Vojnik in forum Christianity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2018, 04:23 PM
  4. No White People Allowed..Hatemongers revel in France.
    By wvwvw in forum France - English Entries
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2017, 05:58 PM
  5. OK to trade some freedoms to fight terrorism?
    By European blood in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 12:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •